Giro 2020 - Stage 12: Cesenatico – Cesenatico 204 km *Spoilers*

Comments

• mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 16,804
    We're the fff is everyone
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors
    Zakarin dropped ...
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors
    7 guys left from original 13 in break
  • mididoctors
    NTT starting to.do damage
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 13,309

It must play on his mind . Zakarin . Constantly mocked may amplify the lack of confidence . He needs a serious coaching program for it... Maybe he has? dunno... Pinot was super bad downhill but did something about it.

Was he descending on the hoods again? I'm sure his confidence is shot, but when he was mocked in the Tour he was technically awful. Had a really high center of gravity from being so upright, and far less aero so always having to make more of an effort to keep in touch. It would only take a couple of days coaching to improve drastically.
    It's his head has to be . His position is odd .. I suspect he has his stem too low if he isn't getting in the drops .. you think someone would have sorted this by now .
    Well I can't imagine getting my head right if I was doing everything wrong and breaking myself to try and keep up all the time....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,746
    Disc brakes interfering with a simple wheel change again.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • mididoctors
    Chancers everywhere hard to follow
  • What's on Earth's going on?
    Si Clarke on the attack and Kirby stuck on Belgian commentary.
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 13,309
    Anyone interesting dropped from the leaders group (apart from Zakarin)? I'm on Tao watch to see if he can keep gaining places...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • pblakeney
    Strung out with 50kms to go. Damage will be done today!
    Veronese68 wrote:
  • Bilbao must have gone into full Zubeldia mode.
    Rob Hatch can't find him in the GC group.
  • mididoctors
    GC group small Tao still in there chillin
  • Fuglsang off the back of a 20 strong main group with a bike change
    Calmly working his way back
    Campenaerts pacing the group so the gap to the break is 6'20"
  • mididoctors
    Wilco man has to be thinking here ...
  • mididoctors
    Sunweb have numbers
  • mididoctors
    Electric gears for Clarke
  • mididoctors
    GC group stalling ..
  • The GC group seem to be winding it down.
  • mididoctors
    Almeida looks pretty comfortable
  • mididoctors
    Last climb ? Now or never got GC
  • amrushton
    amrushton Posts: 1,253
    those of us who cycled there will know it's just up/down. Holiday fun but it's still a slog after a while. not so bad in the warm sun with an espresso stop but in the rain - nah! Done it, it's like anywhere else in wet weather - miserable
  • mididoctors
    Not looking like it's going to happen
  • mididoctors
    They are all there
  • pblakeney

Not looking like it's going to happen

Nope.
    Maybe after effects tomorrow though.
    Veronese68 wrote:
  • mididoctors
    Race decided by mechanical
  • mididoctors
    The shark double jackets
  • mididoctors
    edited October 2020
    Not getting time to padun
  • pblakeney
    edited October 2020
    Lesson learned about riding in foul weather from today.
    Looks like Castelli, Le Col or Rapha should be worn.
    Veronese68 wrote:
  • mididoctors
    28 secs
  • Damn, I backed Narvaez on the wrong day.

Arse.