wednesday inscribed by sefkhet-abwy

13»

Comments

• step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    sungod said:

odd, with all all this talk of porsches i just got a centurion freebie invite for bubbly and canapés in porsche mayfair to see their new stuff and whatever a taycan 4s is

i don't really want a porsche, but bubbly and nibbles, i could have a lot of those :smiley:

Is it frowned upon to take a bag to stash said nibbles? Post Brexit food shortages an all that.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    sungod said:

odd, with all all this talk of porsches i just got a centurion freebie invite for bubbly and canapés in porsche mayfair to see their new stuff and whatever a taycan 4s is

i don't really want a porsche, but bubbly and nibbles, i could have a lot of those :smiley:

Porsche Taycan = very fast electric car. They should call it an 'Ernie' as it's the fastest milk float in the west:
    https://porsche.com/uk/models/taycan/taycan-models/taycan-4s/

Give me a GT3 RS or GT2 RS any day over that though.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,330
    edited January 2020
    Stevo_666 said:

A ha, you're learning from me Stevo.

There's something soul less about an electric car - even when it's as quick as a Taycan or Tesla.
    I still for the life of me, do not understand the environmental benefits of electric cars.

High speed trains, that;s the way forward. Yes, you heard it here.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    edited January 2020
    pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

A ha, you're learning from me Stevo.

There's something soul less about an electric car - even when it's as quick as a Taycan or Tesla.
    I still for the life of me, do not understand the environmental benefits of electric cars.

High speed trains, that;s the way forward. Yes, you heard it here.

I've always had a soft spot for the track weapon 911's but have had to discount them on the basis that they are about as available as rocking horse poo and pricier than gold dust - unless you happen to be best mates with an official Porsche dealer.

And was lucky to get the Panzer when I did - the next gen c63 in 2021 will be a 2l, 4 pot hybrid ffs...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]