Giro 2019, Stage 12: Cuneo - Pinerolo 146 km *Spoilers*

124»

Comments

• specialgueststar
    specialgueststar Posts: 3,418
    De Gendt 8th Dunbar 3rd after kicking it all off at km 3?
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 21,815
    Time cut is 28:50 and the GC boys were still crossing the line at almost 11".......
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • thegreatdivide
    thegreatdivide Posts: 5,803
    A UAE Slovenian takes the jersey. Sigh.
  • ugo.santalucia
    ugo.santalucia Posts: 28,268
    Have we ever seen 2 weeks so dull at the Giro?
    left the forum March 2023
  • philbar72
    philbar72 Posts: 2,229
    Have we ever seen 2 weeks so dull at the Giro?

its been appalling. hopefully the GC war will do something.
  • kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 26,262
    Stage 1 was good, and I thought today was OK. Other than that, there was the day everyone fell off, the day a few people fell off, erm...
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 21,815
    Matt Stephens trumped by the new Maglia Rosa, with fuckha in his live interview. :oops:
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 16,864
    There was some pretty big gaps for a one climb stage. Horrible climb
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 16,864
    edited May 2019
    Roglic needs to use the other teams battling to get on the podium as his team . Super exposed on that climb. A lot of riders still may have ambition to get on the podium.
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • gsk82
    gsk82 Posts: 3,470
    Roglic nerds to use the other teams battling to get on the podium as his team . Super exposed on that climb. A lot of riders still may have ambition to get on the podium.

They'll probably end up his saviour. Unfortunately the other won't let Yates or Landa or Lopez get 3 minutes
    "Unfortunately these days a lot of people don’t understand the real quality of a bike" Ernesto Colnago