Celebrity Death Pool 2019

124»

Comments

• Tashman
    Tashman Posts: 3,400

Tashman said:

Gary Rhodes, Hedgehog haired chef off the TV. 59 - that's no age. Seemed like a genuine guy on TV with a real passion for food.

Cause isn't easy to find, but apparently, Jamie Oliver tweeted it was a fall of some description.
    I've not seen anything other than speculation about heart/stroke due to his age. Not looked in any depth tbh though. He was definitely a trendsetter in TV chefdom.
  • Tashman
    Clive James, the Australian writer and broadcaster known around the world for his dry wit, has died at the age of 80.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    Tashman said:

Clive James, the Australian writer and broadcaster known around the world for his dry wit, has died at the age of 80.

I used to like Clive James.

I'll add Gary Rhodes to the list. The punk chef is no more.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Jonathan Miller too.

And ex Oz soccer coach, Pim Verbeek, although IMO hardly a celebrity really.

Bad week all round!
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • Tashman
    Bob Willis - Curly haired tormentor of Aussie batsmen in 1981 (and others from 1971-1984)
  • Longshot
    Longshot Posts: 940
    Tashman said:

Bob Willis - Curly haired tormentor of Aussie batsmen in 1981 (and others from 1971-1984)

Damn. RIP Bob.
    You can fool some of the people all of the time. Concentrate on those people.
  • Tashman
    Roxette singer & professional Swede Marie Fredriksson - 61. Cancer sucks