tuesday sipping bubbly with una persson on makhno's train to paris

13»

Comments

• thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,217
    Morning...umm

Roads were bone dry this morning so took the fast bike to work which was fun.
    Went for a long ride home, got a puncture, replacement tube had a leak so spent an hour doing pump and sprint intervals to Halfords. Never mind.

Just started raining here so I think I'll be back on the winter singlespeed in the morning.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    PBlakeney wrote:

I spotted that name earlier, an thought it was a little fishy
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,086
    Hmm... We need a plan,
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,217
    Pinno wrote:
    Hmm... We need a plan,
    Cyclopathic2 and 3?

Edit: hmmm memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=659273
  • pinno
    Pinno wrote:
    Hmm... We need a plan,
    Cyclopathic2 and 3?

Edit: hmmm memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=659273

What?! Who gives a flying fark about that tw@t?

No 'kicking off thread' and no girls.

It's all wrong.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Every thread will have the latest Bottom Muncher incarnation and Imposter bickering like an old married couple. In fact wouldn’t be surprised if that’s what did for the kicking off thread, it’s been nothing but Erection watch lately.
    Make a sub forum called "get a room". It's the only thread they can post in. Since the "forum upgrade" there's a glitch that means their posts in other threads just don't save to the database :twisted:
    Others can be added as needed.
    Sounds like a plan. Stevo's thread asking what happened to the threads has already become subject to someone's Bottom Muncher obsession.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    hopkinb wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Are you around over the break H³? If so give me a shout and we can go for a beer.

Yep, I'm around. Almost missed this what with all the excitement. Hand in Hand? In between xmas and new year?
    That definitely sounds like a good idea. :D
  • pinno
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Every thread will have the latest Bottom Muncher incarnation and Imposter bickering like an old married couple. In fact wouldn’t be surprised if that’s what did for the kicking off thread, it’s been nothing but Erection watch lately.
    Make a sub forum called "get a room". It's the only thread they can post in. Since the "forum upgrade" there's a glitch that means their posts in other threads just don't save to the database :twisted:
    Others can be added as needed.
    Sounds like a plan. Stevo's thread asking what happened to the threads has already become subject to someone's Bottom Muncher obsession.

He needs help. However. i'm not volunteering.