smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • cld531c
    cld531c Posts: 517
    Baby wipes - too lazy to get the hose out
  • JoshH79
    JoshH79 Posts: 24
    Imposter wrote:
    Presumably you've done your own research. So wHy not just share your info on this thread, so we can all see it?

Yes, for sure. Just do your own research if you're inclined to, as I said. There's too much info to post on here. If you're not inclined to you don't have to let me know.

But as I said, if you needed any help feel free to PM me.
  • JoshH79
    JoshH79 Posts: 24
    JoshH79 wrote:
    Imposter wrote:
    JoshH79 wrote:
    JoshH79 wrote:
    Most washing up liquid is full of rubbish. I've no idea whether it'll damage a bike, but I'd steer clear regardless.

I'd find a better alternative for bike, pots and anything else you might've cleaned with it.

What would you recommend for pot cleaning?

Just a less chemical-filled alternative. Worth a quick look at the ingredients list on a bottle of Fairy, for example. The lack of ingredients is quite interesting. And those that are listed aren't great if you look into them a bit.

mate - it's for cleaning bikes (and pots and pans) - like most detergents, you're not supposed to be drinking it..

It's well worth doing your own research if you're inclined to. Maybe doesn't sound like it, but it'd be time well spent.

Happy to help if you wanted - just PM me maybe as this is probably a bit of a distraction on a bike cleaning thread!

Take care.

Same answer as above. Feel free to get in touch.
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    Is your 'knowledge' a secret or something? If you have something useful to add, then add it to the thread. Don't pretend you can only share it privately, it makes you sound a bit daft.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    SOE cleaning tips
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 27,157
    Jeezo, some people take things waaaaaaayyyyyy too seriously.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • Does anyone have the COSSH Data sheets for Aldi own brand washing up liquid. Reading this thread has got me really worried what damage the Mrs could be doing to the plumbing when she empties the washing up bowl down the sink, not to mention the bowl itself!!