London Bridge Incident

15678911»

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    It being a Welsh hire van, the 'Welsh' are being suspiciously quiet as well....
    I just read that as well. Is Wales is so lacking in Muslims he had to drive to London to find a group to drive his van at?
  • surrey_commuter
    surrey_commuter Posts: 18,866
    if these people don't like living in a multi-cultural society then why don't they fark off and live somewhere else
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    I'd also like to hold the Bikeradar community partly responsible, as we haven't even given the Finsbury park incident its own thread.
  • joenobody
    joenobody Posts: 563
    Has anyone referred to Hopkins as a radical preacher yet?
    Kind of - see J K Rowling on Twitter
  • TheBigBean
    TheBigBean Posts: 20,596
    Good to see those British values on show: citizen's arrest, detention by police and sometime later a fair trial.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,612
    Good to see the crowd held the suspect until the rozzers came and refrained from hurting him in the process.
  • rick_chasey
    Bahaha, snap Big Bean.
  • dinyull
    dinyull Posts: 2,979
    Apparently an Imam stopped the locals from attacking the attacker too. Although he looks like someone got in a few decent shots still.

From what I've head, sounds like the person dead collapsed prior to the attack and the group of people the van hit were there assisting them.
  • rick_chasey
    I mean, what pussies all these terrorists are.

So weak.
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    One slight concern is that from all i've heard about how people misinterpret the qu'ran is that they ignore the bit about the violent bits only being in self defence or if their faith is under attack. this might just blur that line a little.

I'm in no way suggesting that all muslims are suddenly going to go on the offensive but for those few who are around the kinds of people who seem intent on radicalising people it might just tip them over the edge.

and same goes for the EDL and other such types, in retaliation to any further attacks.

I hope i'm wrong and if history is anything to go by, i usually am!
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • meanredspider
    meanredspider Posts: 12,337
    I can only hope that this level of incompetence becomes the norm (latest Paris)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40332532
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,490
    I'm now wondering if I know of the suspect. There's someone from my home town of around the same age from a family known as complete psychos, it's possible he has moved to Cardiff but then I guess it's not an uncommon name.
  • bendertherobot
    bendertherobot Posts: 11,684
    Pross wrote:
    I'm now wondering if I know of the suspect. There's someone from my home town of around the same age from a family known as complete psychos, it's possible he has moved to Cardiff but then I guess it's not an uncommon name.

I won't like to twitter but there are some gems on there. That may serve to confirm or deny.

His facebook page is wide open too.
    My blog: http://www.roubaixcycling.cc (kit reviews and other musings)
    https://twitter.com/roubaixcc
    Facebook? No. Just say no.