tuesday Δ0 → p+ + π-

Comments

• hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    hopkinb wrote:
    So does that mean we can all come along if we promise not to eat and just to drink stuff we have bought along?

Can we come along all day if we promise not to eat but just to drink stuff we have bought with us?

Zero food or drink bill for you but maximum members of the congregation to back you up.

Any of the bridesmaids worth smashing?

I'll raise it with Ms hopkinb. Obvs bridesmaids are of the highest quality.

I want to go to the velodrome at Stratford for my "stag" event and smash out a few laps, having trained heavily beforehand to make sure I win. No-one else wants to come with me. Miserable sods. My bruv wants to go hiking, and my mates want to hole up in a cottage with hookers and bl0w. I don't want blisters on my heels, my nasal lining, or the end of my knob, so these are all out. What does the modern chap do for a stag do, unless of course I just go to the velodrome alone and have a few tins of spesh on the tube on the way home?

We went mini moto racin' in the day, whorin' at night for mine. The racin' was average, the whorin' rocked.

If I was to make the mistake of getting wed again, I'd do exactly what your mates suggest: sounds really good fun, loads of proper laughs, away from all the shyyte of life and no women apart from whores. And blow. She'd loads of blow. All that Colombia can produce.

Just make sure all mobile phones save for two burners with no numbers on get locked away - the two burners are calling the ambulance when it all goes wrong and calling the ambulance again when the first phone doesn't work anymore.

Sack off the Velodrome: no-one actually wants to do anything on a stag do apart from get shredded with whores and have a really good laugh.

The fetid miasma of the modern stag do is just dullllllll. It's something that a wannabe like Rick or that other doorknob would do.

lol let's run away together Matty

Only if you look like TDNFNATN or TDSD.

TDSD? Is that the ginger one again?

I believe you're a bad influence MF. All those prossies and coke do not a good marriage make. Though better than being beaten by an angry dwarf I spose.

I reckon I'll go British museum, Tate Modern then a pint or three in the Nag's Head, Whitechapel. I'm old, this is marriage number 2. Hangovers and lack of kip hurt at a cellular level these days. Tbh, a copy of Razzle and an early night would probably suffice.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,361
    hopkinb wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    So does that mean we can all come along if we promise not to eat and just to drink stuff we have bought along?

Can we come along all day if we promise not to eat but just to drink stuff we have bought with us?

Zero food or drink bill for you but maximum members of the congregation to back you up.

I want to go to the velodrome at Stratford for my "stag" event and smash out a few laps, having trained heavily beforehand to make sure I win. No-one else wants to come with me. Miserable sods. My bruv wants to go hiking, and my mates want to hole up in a cottage with hookers and bl0w. I don't want blisters on my heels, my nasal lining, or the end of my knob, so these are all out. What does the modern chap do for a stag do, unless of course I just go to the velodrome alone and have a few tins of spesh on the tube on the way home?

We went mini moto racin' in the day, whorin' at night for mine. The racin' was average, the whorin' rocked.

If I was to make the mistake of getting wed again, I'd do exactly what your mates suggest: sounds really good fun, loads of proper laughs, away from all the shyyte of life and no women apart from whores. And blow. She'd loads of blow. All that Colombia can produce.

Just make sure all mobile phones save for two burners with no numbers on get locked away - the two burners are calling the ambulance when it all goes wrong and calling the ambulance again when the first phone doesn't work anymore.

Sack off the Velodrome: no-one actually wants to do anything on a stag do apart from get shredded with whores and have a really good laugh.

The fetid miasma of the modern stag do is just dullllllll. It's something that a wannabe like Rick or that other doorknob would do.

I believe you're a bad influence MF. All those prossies and coke do not a good marriage make. Though better than being beaten by an angry dwarf I spose.

I reckon I'll go British museum, Tate Modern then a pint or three in the Nag's Head, Whitechapel. I'm old, this is marriage number 2. Hangovers and lack of kip hurt at a cellular level these days. Tbh, a copy of Razzle and an early night would probably suffice.

At this rate, using the quote, quote, quote etc will occupy one whole page and your reply will be on the next page and the reply to that will be on the following page.
    It's getting silly.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • cycleclinic
    cycleclinic Posts: 6,865
    Whats with all the physics titles. Tonight four weeks after snapping my collar bone and breaking a thumb i mananged a chaingang and kept up. It was quick too.
    http://www.thecycleclinic.co.uk -wheel building and other stuff.
  • pinno
    Whats with all the physics titles. Tonight four weeks after snapping my collar bone and breaking a thumb i mananged a chaingang and kept up. It was quick too.

You didn't use the quote function ?! :roll:
  • pinno
    It started bright. Then it rained. Then it brightened up. Now it's cloudless with not a breath of wind.
    What's it like over there Gazza?
  • hopkinb
    I forgot to use the quote function. Dammit. Soz for disturbing your equilibrium Pinno. I thought I'd cropped it, but forgot.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,872
    Pinno wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:

At this rate, using the quote, quote, quote etc will occupy one whole page and your reply will be on the next page and the reply to that will be on the following page.
    It's getting silly.

No phones, no ambulances - both have the potential to leave evidence

If someone is in such a state that they need an ambulance mf will hit them with a hammer and throw them over next doors fence
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    It was bright but a tad chilly.

Hopkin, have you been to the Tank Museum?
  • hopkinb
    Here in this London suburb it's noisy and polluted, after a mainly fine day. Parakeets are making a racket.
  • hopkinb
    Gaz. Nope, Is it like Malta?
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,872
    Pinno wrote:
    It started bright. Then it rained. Then it brightened up. Now it's cloudless with not a breath of wind.
    What's it like over there Gazza?

Tons of wind here, that's what stopped me getting Strava kom in every section

Followed the ride by playing cross bar challenge with the rug rats. I'm bored of drinking less
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Garry H wrote:
    It was bright but a tad chilly.

Hopkin, have you been to the Tank Museum?

The one in Malta or the one in Bovvie?

Unless you like fighting squaddies I suggest you do not go to the latter.

Unless you like going to places that aren't very nice I suggest that you do not go to the former.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    hopkinb wrote:
    Here in this London suburb it's noisy and polluted, after a mainly fine day. Parakeets are making a racket.

Isn't it always noisy and polluted in Old London Town?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    hopkinb wrote:

No, it's fab. You should go, go there tomorrow. It's in that place in England that isn't London.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb wrote:

Yes. Though we have parakeets. And Mr Robin. And a fox. And a dead fledgling pigeon. But I cleaned that up before the dog got to it.
  • Matthewfalle
    hopkinb wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:

Redhead. Difference. Gingers are mental mental turkey from the Middle East. TDSD is just delightful.

Before you make statements such as those, have you asked Mrs hopkinshopkinshopkinshopkins to be? She may agree to it so she can get some free time to do origami or macrame at night class.

You could splash out (no pun intended) on a copy of Best of Razzle - it is your wedding after all, so why just go down the average road.

After all, it's a second marriage: the happiest day of your life second time round.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    hopkinb wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:

Yes. Though we have parakeets. And Mr Robin. And a fox. And a dead fledgling pigeon. But I cleaned that up before the dog got to it.

I once got my stomach bitten on a Christmas Day (post lunch) by a parakeet. Or it could have been a parrot. Not really too sure what the difference is.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    Garry H wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:

No, it's fab. You should go, go there tomorrow. It's in that place in England that isn't London.

What - Carmarthen? They'll never accept him there with that funny Eastenders voice he has.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    TLW1 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:

It's getting silly.

If someone is in such a state that they need an ambulance mf will hit them with a hammer and throw them over next doors fence

Can we set fire to them?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • hopkinb
    Garry H wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:

Looked it up. Somewhere near Bournemouth. Stepson will love it. Added to summer activity list.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,539
    hopkinb wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:

We've got loads of those ring necked parakeets round here as well. Noisy little buggers but less annoying than the foxes which crap on the patio and make the hound go ballistic when he picks up their scent.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • hopkinb
    Pinno's going to explode in a minute.
  • hopkinb
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:

We've got loads of those ring necked parakeets round here as well. Noisy little buggers but less annoying than the foxes which crap on the patio and make the hound go ballistic when he picks up their scent.
    Mine rolls in the sh!t. Grrrrr.
  • Stevo_666
    hopkinb wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:

Mine rolls in the sh!t. Grrrrr.
    Ditto. 'Kin stinks.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    hopkinb wrote:
    What's he annoyed about this time? Or is it grumpy f***ers day again?
  • Matthewfalle
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:

Too many people using the quote function I think.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • hopkinb
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    Massive long quotes.
  • Matthewfalle
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:

Can't really see the problem though myself.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:

Can't really see the problem though myself.

I find it helps me keep a track of what's going on.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    TLW1 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:

It's getting silly.

Can we set fire to them?

After all, if we didn't quote something like the above we wouldn't know what we were talking about, see.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.