friday is not as it seems

124»

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,081
    Garry H wrote:
    Soz, actually thought he was in Portugal.

I'm worried about Matthew.

'Worried'!? He's way beyond worrying about. Gone, out of sight. You need to worry about his potential liability.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    Pinno wrote:
    Garry H wrote:

'Worried'!? He's way beyond worrying about. Gone, out of sight. You need to worry about his potential liability.
    Sorry, sentence was meant to finish with "turning up here".
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,623
    Pinno wrote:
    Garry H wrote:

Unfortunately MF's BB membership means we're legally obliged to defend/tolerate him when he's in full on tw@t/liability mode.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,081
    seanoconn wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Garry H wrote:

Unfortunately MF's BB membership means we're legally obliged to defend/tolerate him when he's in full on tw@t/liability mode.

Does it!?! I think that would be regarded as some form of psychiatry for and on behalf of the MOD. I think I should drop them a line and see whether or not we can get payment for such tolerance. Further, some guidelines might be useful.
    As you tend to be bored most days at work Seano, perhaps it's time you compiled an on going report into MF's activities on BR, to be periodically submitted to the MOD. We could all contribute.

FWIW, to maintain transparency in this 'ere new modern age and to perhaps lure the fecker away from sillyness. It may have multiple uses; psychological, diplomatic and physical.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,557
    seanoconn wrote:
    When? :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,623
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    When? :)
    Fair point. :D
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי