wednesday with frickin' lasers

13»

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,084
    You think i'm going to buy that?! If it were true, you wouldn't be broadcasting it.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,624
    Some people can handle a nip pic and other people are Pinno. And MF is a very polite nice fellow.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    seanoconn wrote:
    Some people can handle a nip pic and other people are Pinno. And MF is a very polite nice fellow.

Thank you - Manners make the the MF and all that.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    You're a pair of colluding w@nkers. the terms 'Thick as thieves', 'muddle of buggers' and 'Bum chums' come to mind.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,689
    You mean Seano hasn't sent you the pictures yet?
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    Got mine.
  • Matthewfalle
    Pinno wrote:
    You're a pair of colluding w@nkers. the terms 'Thick as thieves', 'muddle of buggers' and 'Bum chums' come to mind.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but Seano's missus is still very attractive.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    There are no pictures. If there are, prove it :wink:
  • veronese68
    Pinno wrote:
    It's not for us to share pictures of another man's wife. Try being nice to Seano.
  • ballysmate
    Pinno wrote:

Sticks and stones may break my bones but Seano's missus is still very attractive.

TBF, I don't know if it was his missus, as the face was cropped out, just pics of norkage to safeguard her anonymity.
  • seanoconn
    Pinno wrote:
    Oh no! I've been challenged by Pinno, I must send him a pic quick to prove myself :roll: :lol:
  • Matthewfalle
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    It's not for us to share pictures of another man's wife. Try being nice to Seano.

Exactly.

As an aside, fat burd in the office just commented that Stacey Dooley looked like my missus.

Looks like I won't have to make TDV wear the cardboard mask I spent hours making for her.....

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • ballysmate
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

Exactly.

As an aside, fat burd in the office just commented that Stacey Dooley looked like my missus.

Looks like I won't have to make TDV wear the cardboard mask I spent hours making for her.....

At least it aint Wade.
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,516
    It's seems there more tits on this forum than any PM. :wink:

Only the size and firmness change.
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • pinno
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

Fat burd probably thinks your wife looks like [anyone you care to mention]. If she randomly picked Stacey Dooley, that would be one helluva coincidence seen as you would sell your mother to get into T not so DSD's knickers.

Methinks, we'll have that whip around so that you don't fail to get to Antigua. Oh, and you can take your dodgy sidekick Seano with you.
    Top tip: Break into the cargo area of Heathrow/Bristol docks. Find a container marked 'Antigua'. Hide in it and when customs respond to the wailings and 'help me' from inside the container, tell them you're illegal immigrants and that you've changed your mind and they'll 'send you back'.
  • Matthewfalle
    Pinno wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

Fat burd probably thinks your wife looks like [anyone you care to mention]. If she randomly picked Stacey Dooley, that would be one helluva coincidence seen as you would sell your mother to get into T not so DSD's knickers.

Methinks, we'll have that whip around so that you don't fail to get to Antigua. Oh, and you can take your dodgy sidekick Seano with you.
    Top tip: Break into the cargo area of Heathrow/Bristol docks. Find a container marked 'Antigua'. Hide in it and when customs respond to the wailings and 'help me' from inside the container, tell them you're illegal immigrants and that you've changed your mind and they'll 'send you back'.

She said TDV looked like TDSTWOCF because we' were discussing TDSDWOCF at the time. Well, she was asking why her daughter couldn't get a nice boyfriend and I asked if the daughter was anything like her and she replied yes, then burped very loudly.

At that point I suggested that if daughter was more like TDSDWOCF (cue quick Google search on office computer) and less like her then she may meet someone nice.

Obviously I did it with a smile on my face and my best "cheeky chappy" voice to get away with it.

As you can tell, it was a busy day at work today.

I think the only problem with your crate jape is that I look, sound and dress remarkably like someone who isn't Antiguan.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,589
    Pinno wrote:
    If you're that keen to see some, here's a couple of t1ts:

_86095795_86088761.jpg
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Pinno wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    There...t :wink:
    It's...Seano.

As...missus.

Fat...back'.

She...today.

I think the only problem with your crate jape is that I look, sound and dress remarkably like someone who isn't Antiguan.

Boot polish and Marijuana should sort that.
  • veronese68
    Conversation about norks and the first thing to enter Stevo's mind is Jeremy Corbyn. That ain't right.
  • pinno
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Conversation about norks and the first thing to enter Stevo's mind is Jeremy Corbyn. That ain't right.

...but lets face it, he isn't 'right' is he?

VN - what do you call those metal clips that act as a substitute for captive nuts? You know, they are of a folded type construction with a hole on one side and a thread on the other.
    I need half a bucket of them for all the silly under guards on the Merc and I don't know what word to use on a search.
  • Matthewfalle
    Pinno wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    It's...Seano.

As...missus.

Fat...back'.

She...today.

I want to go to Antigua for some nice weather not spend 5 years at Her Majesty's pleasure dressed as a black and white minstrel getting my back doors smashed in.........

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    Pinno wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

VN - what do you call those metal clips that act as a substitute for captive nuts? You know, they are of a folded type construction with a hole on one side and a thread on the other.
    I need half a bucket of them for all the silly under guards on the Merc and I don't know what word to use on a search.

Paper clips.
  • veronese68
    Pinno wrote:
    I think you mean spire nuts. They can be flat or U shaped to fit over a lip, some have a thread others take a self tapper.
  • seanoconn
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    I think you mean spire nuts. They can be flat or U shaped to fit over a lip, some have a thread others take a self tapper.
    Ooh I love when you talk dirty V.
  • Matthewfalle
    Garry H wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

Paper clips.

Araldite.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

That's the one's, cheers mate.
    Pinno wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    It's...Seano.

As...missus.

Fat...back'.

She...today.

I want to go to Antigua for some nice weather not spend 5 years at Her Majesty's pleasure dressed as a black and white minstrel getting my back doors smashed in.........

Yes you do, go on - admit it.