It's Wednesday and no one here is getting out alive.

13»

Comments

• Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    He's only been working here for six months. Left his last job because he couldn't cope there either.

Pinno's gulag or Stevo's minion?

:D

I'm guessing Pinno's Gulag. He's got that far away,empty look in his eyes.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,084
    Most of my ex minions have gone on to be very successful criminals. The only way to bring tears to their eyes is to scorch their balls with a welding torch. So I don't lay claim to him. He must be a complete and utter nervous wreck and washed up ex employee under Stevo.
    Unless he was the tw@t who ate all the Dark Chocolate Hob Nobs purchased as a staff Christmas present (to be shared - how good of me was that?) and he ended up (apparently) being suspended above the baling machine by his ankles.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    Pinno wrote:
    Most of my ex minions have gone on to be very successful criminals. The only way to bring tears to their eyes is to scorch their balls with a welding torch. So I don't lay claim to him. He must be a complete and utter nervous wreck and washed up ex employee under Stevo.
    Unless he was the tw@t who ate all the Dark Chocolate Hob Nobs purchased as a staff Christmas present (to be shared - how good of me was that?) and he ended up (apparently) being suspended above the baling machine by his ankles.

I take it the unsuccessful ones got caught then.
    Did you teach them stealth?
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,084
    Stealthy isn't an attribute I would ascribe them. More like 'use a fookin' big shovel' and "if yoo pit maer than' 6 shoogars in my tea again Tommy, i'll rip yer heid aff".
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!