Flan's leaving do thread...

124»

Comments

• ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    Has he f*cked off yet?
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    He has neither buggerred off nor posted pics of her norks.

He has failed us.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • ballysmate
    Could he not post some pics and then bugger off?
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,086
    Flâneur wrote:
    I'm clinging onto the hope that the remain crowd just cba getting involved with who shouts the loudest arguments and are therefore quiet but will turn up.

Don't get me wrong, exiting could be a good thing I've just yet to see any evidence which even half halfheartedly backs that up. Like I trust Gove/Boris/Cameron/Osbourne to negotiate shoot.

though Osborne can fark off too with his scare tactics.

Hurry up and get me outa here pinno

I've got a plan. I'm going to put you in a crate which has come in from Martinique. When the crate is opened, shout "Je suis un immigrant illégal, je suis un immigrant illégal". Then they will send you back.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Pinno wrote:
    Flâneur wrote:
    I'm clinging onto the hope that the remain crowd just cba getting involved with who shouts the loudest arguments and are therefore quiet but will turn up.

Don't get me wrong, exiting could be a good thing I've just yet to see any evidence which even half halfheartedly backs that up. Like I trust Gove/Boris/Cameron/Osbourne to negotiate shoot.

though Osborne can fark off too with his scare tactics.

Hurry up and get me outa here pinno

I've got a plan. I'm going to put you in a crate which has come in from Martinique. When the crate is opened, shout "Je suis un immigrant illégal, je suis un immigrant illégal". Then they will send you back.

Can't we just put him in a crate?
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    Pinno wrote:
    Flâneur wrote:
    I'm...pinno

Can't we just put him in a crate?

My plan is very economical. Unless you can find a crate and write 'Fabrique en Martinique' on the side of it and smuggle it on to the cargo area of Heathrow.
    We could make it from pallets.
  • ballysmate
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    @ Spinner: 8 mountain bikes?

wayne.jpg

But there is one thing in your post above that fundamentally alters my view of you. You're middle aged :shock: :P Had you down as 30 something for some reason. I'd see that as a good sign if I were you :)

If we are being honest about our ages, I am a 14 year old schoolgirl. PM me if you want to talk dirty.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,598
    Ballysmate wrote:
    If we are being honest about our ages, I am a 14 year old schoolgirl. PM me if you want to talk dirty.
    The Macc Lads have a song about that as well.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Ballysmate wrote:
    So it is a picture of you in the caption competition claiming to be a 14 year old girl.
  • pinno
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    So it is a picture of you in the caption competition claiming to be a 14 year old girl.

He's putting out the available look.