Five forty five Friday!

13»

Comments

• Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Go on then, which version is it?

@ 0-60 in just over 6 seconds, he just might have it temporarily. There are lot of trees in Shropshire.

Who? Me?
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,086
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

@ 0-60 in just over 6 seconds, he just might have it temporarily. There are lot of trees in Shropshire.

Who? Me?

No, you paranoid tw@t. Keep up.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,598
    Pinno wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Who? Me?

No, you paranoid tw@t. Keep up.
    It was directed at TLW, but that reminds me MF hasn't told us yet what type of AMG he has. Never knew there were diesel AMG's apart from the one where some one glues an AMG badge on the back of their diesel Merc :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Matthewfalle
    E250 coupe (ie 3 door if 3 door cars are still called coupes) with AMG kit, full leather and all the trappings of the bougeousie. It's the turbo diesel job. It just looked nice at the garage so we bought it. Going it get rid of it in a couple of years so not really bothered about depreciation/running costs, that sort of lark. Merc service once a year, pull wheel spins and donuts and that's really it. Foot hand brake so no hand brake turns which is rubbish - reason enough to get rid of it.

HiLux is heading over the horizon though :) proper motor as they say darn sarf.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,081
    C300h
  • Stevo_666
    E250 coupe (ie 3 door if 3 door cars are still called coupes) with AMG kit, full leather and all the trappings of the bougeousie. It's the turbo diesel job. It just looked nice at the garage so we bought it. Going it get rid of it in a couple of years so not really bothered about depreciation/running costs, that sort of lark. Merc service once a year, pull wheel spins and donuts and that's really it. Foot hand brake so no hand brake turns which is rubbish - reason enough to get rid of it.

Get yourself the full fat AMG with the monster engine next time.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Matthewfalle
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Fancy a 911 next. In black, obviously.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • BelgianBeerGeek
    BelgianBeerGeek Posts: 5,226
    You boys and your cars. used to be an eye rolling thing here.
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,081
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Fancy a 911 next. In black, obviously.

Challenged my dad to a drag race in his today - he wouldn't play :(
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    MF, details of which please. Are you going old flat 3.6 a new turbo, a GT3 RS? or perhaps something with style, a Singer?

Bang for buck I would like a 719 Cayman (with no knowledge of the new Boxster)
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • pinno

Cars that can easily break the national speed limit in 3rd gear. What is the f******g point? May as well get a Caterham or a Dutton and have done with it. Inexpensive, quicker than a Ferrari.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    Where's VTech when you need him eh?
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:

Cars that can easily break the national speed limit in 3rd gear. What is the f******g point? May as well get a Caterham or a Dutton and have done with it. Inexpensive, quicker than a Ferrari.
    Do they do roof racks for Caterhams?
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    30cuck2.jpg
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    30cuck2.jpg
    :D

If I put my bike on that, the car would probably tip over backwards.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    If I put my bike on that, the car would probably tip over backwards.
    You could probably mount them further forward if you had a full cage. I used that picture as they were the right kind of bike. :lol:
  • Flâneur
    13256056_511630029038039_6546530501320604432_n.jpg?oh=f43c6b214abf8ee4c51b53bcddc91d77&oe=580BAD17
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • pinno
    ^ That is nice.
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,658
    Pinno wrote:
    ^ That is nice.
    Except the wheels. They aren't original I think? Look cheap...

Nice bikes though.

Not actually sure what's holding up the back wheel here, and presumably a Sea Sucker front mount on Super Mario's car...

RTY1MjU4MUU3ODg4QzE1REE1MzU6M2I4YTA2NDk1OGY1NGIwYjAyN2IyNDc0Y2FiMzRiYzQ6Ojo6OjA=
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • Flâneur
    Not original wheels on the Porsche, certainly not over here anyway. Americans, however the bikes are cool (as are their kits, Rodeo Labs)
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,658
    Flâneur wrote:
    Not original wheels on the Porsche, certainly not over here anyway. Americans, however the bikes are cool (as are their kits, Rodeo Labs)
    Thought it was a US one.. the hideous bumper blocks on one from that year (1976 maybe?) is a clue. And wasn't sure if they did other design atrocities for that market like those wheels...
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • pinno
    Like this barbarism:

bumpers-1.jpg?scale=down