E3 Harelbeke 2016 **SPOILERS**

Comments

• Sagan going on the last bit of kwaremont
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • Niki and Boom along too
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • adr82
    adr82 Posts: 4,002
    Sagan appears at the front...
  • imatfaal
    imatfaal Posts: 2,716
    Cancellar is not that far off the front group - and Sagan attacks
  • milton50
    milton50 Posts: 3,856
    What a legend
  • adr82
    Canc about to pick up Stuyven for some help
  • I want Rennart's job

@gietvangent
  • Long downhill coming here.

@gietvangent
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 21,812
    edited March 2016
    Stuyven now doing the job.
    This is the polar opposite of yesterday's Catalunya coma.,,
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • okgo
    okgo Posts: 4,368
    Fabian you TANK
    Blog on my first and now second season of proper riding/racing - www.firstseasonracing.com
  • adr82
    Under 10s now
  • Canc group is back!

@gietvangent
  • imatfaal
    imatfaal Posts: 2,716
    I reckon Stybar will take the win now after being dragged across by the amazing Cancellara
  • blazing_saddles
    Everybody adopts the go slow
  • Sep hasn't done a tap yet either

@gietvangent
  • Sagan and the little flower are offski

@gietvangent
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 13,327
    Typical Sky, with their negative blow it up on the 2nd last climb attacking tactics.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • onyourright
    onyourright Posts: 509
    Two world champions out on the attack. Again dubious tactics by Sagan if you ask me.
  • blazing_saddles
    The Etix train only runs from 65kms to 30kms, then the wheels fall off.
  • milton50
    Etixx never cease to amaze me
  • Nobody with teammates has anyone left to chase

@gietvangent
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,707
    Come on QuickStep, when you've got the majority in the group you HAVE to follow the moves.
  • milton50
    Love to see Sagan finish second again but he should have this one won
  • adr82
    Come on QuickStep, when you've got the majority in the group you HAVE to follow the moves.
    2 of them did try, just didn't quite get there.

Stannard enjoying a free ride behind a few Etixx riders again!
  • okgo
    okgo Posts: 4,368
    Useless Etixx.
    Blog on my first and now second season of proper riding/racing - www.firstseasonracing.com
  • Giant fibreglass mushroom!

@gietvangent
  • adr82
    Giant fibreglass mushroom!
    As is tradition.
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 13,327
    Definitely advantage Sky here. Stannard just sitting in while Etixx, Trek and BMC play silly-buggers.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • adr82 wrote:
    Giant fibreglass mushroom!
    As is tradition.

I know of 3 of those, and a gigantic cow

@gietvangent
  • adr82
    Gap nudging up towards 40"