...and I typed that with one eye.

Use your fingers, like most folk do.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Pinno wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    team47b wrote:
    @Garry, Like, I don't have enough houses to work on :roll:

But don't you fancy doing it in colder climes? Forecast is -1 on Monday and it's feckin April!

Then he has to calculate fodder to keep warm on top of 'functioning fodder', 'walking fodder', 'conceptualising fodder' and 'sleeping fodder'. It's a minefield

Foder, the infinitive of a certain verb.

So...Then he has to calculate fcuk to keep warm on top of 'functioning fcuk', 'walking fcuk', 'conceptualising fcuk' and 'sleeping fcuk'. It's a minefield :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,347
    "uncountable noun
    If you say that something is fodder for a particular purpose, you mean that it is useful for that purpose and perhaps nothing else."
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,019
    Pinno wrote:
    That's good. Funds for PP#2?

Yes, currently looking at a few options.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Garry H wrote:
    you seem to have a life that I wish I will have when I'm your age :D

Well you had better get a move on, I stopped work at 51, you can't be far off that now :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    Six years and it's all in hand.

I'm spending two thirds of my salary on scratch cards. My numbers are bound to come up soon, aren't they?
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,551
    Garry H wrote:

I'm spending two thirds of my salary on scratch cards. My numbers are bound to come up soon, aren't they?

someone else will probably get the numbers, you're more likely to be killed by lightning strike

i'm betting the lightning gets you first

actually this could be the basis of a new lottery, the 'zap card', hmmm, i sense a money making scheme
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    sungod wrote:
    Garry H wrote:

someone else will probably get the numbers, you're more likely to be killed by lightning strike

i'm betting the lightning gets you first

actually this could be the basis of a new lottery, the 'zap card', hmmm, i sense a money making scheme

I'm in. How much do you want?
  • pinno
    Can I put a fiver on Imposter getting zapped?
  • pinno
    On the profit tack, I put a bid on a Wilier Cento Uno. I calculated that conservatively, I could make £3 to 400 by splitting it up. It had an odd concoction of SR and Chorus. Frame needed a tidy.
    Max bid with 20 seconds to go was £370. I put in a max of £440 at the last moment and it went for £517. :cry:
    I giuess if I had got into a bidding war, it may have got a lot higher.