Donald Trump

Comments

• rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,730
    Is your imagination so poor that you can't hazard a guess why that may be, Stevo?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,525

Is your imagination so poor that you can't hazard a guess why that may be, Stevo?

I dunno, maybe leftie dictators get a free pass?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • rick_chasey
    That'll be a yes, then.
  • Stevo_666

That'll be a yes, then.

Go on, enlighten me then Rick...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • dennisn
    dennisn Posts: 10,601

Dennis, here's something to pass your time... why don't you go on all these forums and tell them all that you're not interested in them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Internet_forums

(+ all the hundreds of thousands of others)

I believe,originally, that I typed into the Trump forum to express my bewilderment at all the British people who seem so interested in The Donald. I'm still bewildered.
  • Stevo_666 said:

Stevo_666 said:

Dennis, they've had nearly 400 pages of it, but I wouldn't call it fun.

Personally I'm disappointed that we don't have obsessive threads about other objectionable leaders such as Putin and Kim Jong-Un.

Don't know if you've noticed, but neither of those deflections are allies of the UK. Haven't you been talking up the US as an important part of post-Brexit trade? Doesn't that kinda make it a little more important? Remind us too of the democratic credentials of Russia and North Korea...
    I think you're just trying to deflect away from the rather obsessive behaviour on display in this thread :smile:

Have you noticed what the title of this thread is?

Weird, but in the Labour Party thread, some people get a bit obsessive about the Labour Party. How many pages is that now?
  • dennisn said:

Dennis, here's something to pass your time... why don't you go on all these forums and tell them all that you're not interested in them.

I believe,originally, that I typed into the Trump forum to express my bewilderment at all the British people who seem so interested in The Donald. I'm still bewildered.

Probably just as well that Cake Stop wasn't around in the 1930s, as I think that they might have got a mite upset about the leader of another democracy that was going astray, and that might have bewildered you.
  • Stevo_666

Stevo_666 said:

Stevo_666 said:

Personally I'm disappointed that we don't have obsessive threads about other objectionable leaders such as Putin and Kim Jong-Un.

Don't know if you've noticed, but neither of those deflections are allies of the UK. Haven't you been talking up the US as an important part of post-Brexit trade? Doesn't that kinda make it a little more important? Remind us too of the democratic credentials of Russia and North Korea...
    I think you're just trying to deflect away from the rather obsessive behaviour on display in this thread :smile:

Weird, but in the Labour Party thread, some people get a bit obsessive about the Labour Party. How many pages is that now?
    At least the Labour party thread relates to the country we live in, which was part of my point about the obsessiveness of a bunch of Brits about Trump.

Also worth noting I started that thread for a bit of fun and sure enough, it got loads of indignant centre leftie flaming so it kind of got legs of its own :smile:
  • Stevo_666

dennisn said:

Probably just as well that Cake Stop wasn't around in the 1930s, as I think that they might have got a mite upset about the leader of another democracy that was going astray, and that might have bewildered you.
    Always good to get Godwins law in for extra dramatic effect.
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,791
    joelsim said:

Is this bloke 100% or just 99.99% muppet?

What a tool.

Discuss.

I think the OP is still worthy of debate.
    That the subject just keeps on supplying evidence helps.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • Stevo_666 said:

Stevo_666 said:

Stevo_666 said:

At least the Labour party thread relates to the country we live in, which was part of my point about the obsessiveness of a bunch of Brits about Trump.

Also worth noting I started that thread for a bit of fun and sure enough, it got loads of indignant centre leftie flaming so it kind of got legs of its own :smile:

Oh. I wonder why you always mention how big the US economy is then in comparison with the EU, if it's so unimportant.
  • “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • Stevo_666 said:

dennisn said:

Always good to get Godwins law in for extra dramatic effect.

Can you imagine what would have happened if Obama hadn't unequivocally promised a peaceful handover of power? Mind you, I can't imagine a reporter needing to ask him the question in the first place...
  • rick_chasey
    I suspect that he's doing it as much to wind up the libs, though he's fash, so go figure.
  • He is going to remove the J and the B keys from all computer keyboards if he loses.

And put all the W's back. It will be chaos.
  • Yes it must be just to wind up the liberals, although in these times there is always that thought what if he really is considering what the options would be. It seems that on both sides of the Atlantic what we thought were the rules that governed political behaviour are being broken without any kind of penalty.

[Castle Donington Ladies FC - going up in '22]
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170

He is going to remove the J and the B keys from all computer keyboards if he loses.

Put all the W's on the missing J and B keys? Someone obviously has a nice stock of the W keys somewhere.
  • He is going to remove the J and the B keys from all computer keyboards if he loses.

No low obs for him then

“New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • I'm sorry
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • low os
  • Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    This post is going to fish out the posters who don't know what "objectively" means. By the end of the day, I'd suggest.
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • ollocks

• rick_chasey
    Nate is worth listening to on this. In fact, since he basically leads an aggregate polling algo that has very good results thus far, he's one of the best to listen to on this.

• step83 said:

He is going to remove the J and the B keys from all computer keyboards if he loses.

Put all the W's on the missing J and B keys? Someone obviously has a nice stock of the W keys somewhere.
    You never heard the, possibly made up, story of the Clinton White House staff prising all the w keys off the computers before George Dubbya's inauguration?
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170

step83 said:

You never heard the, possibly made up, story of the Clinton White House staff prising all the w keys off the computers before George Dubbya's inauguration?
    That was actually what I was referring to :D
  • Stevo_666

Stevo_666 said:

Stevo_666 said:

Stevo_666 said:

Oh. I wonder why you always mention how big the US economy is then in comparison with the EU, if it's so unimportant.
    I thought Donald trump was not the same as the USA? The thread title isn't 'The USA', is it?
  • Stevo_666 said:

Stevo_666 said:

Stevo_666 said:

Stevo_666 said:

I thought Donald trump was not the same as the USA? The thread title isn't 'The USA', is it?
    He's the President of the USA. Thought you'd know that.
  • rick_chasey
    Stevo_666 said:

Stevo_666 said:

Stevo_666 said:

Stevo_666 said:

This angle of argument makes you look really stupid.
  • Stevo_666

Stevo_666 said:

Stevo_666 said:

Stevo_666 said:

Stevo_666 said:

This angle of argument makes you look really stupid.
    Just pointing out an obvious flaw in Mr. Trumpet's argument. Are you so thick that you can't see it? :smile: