Team Sky kit wearing mountain bikers

124»

Comments

• Angus Young
    Angus Young Posts: 3,063
    All we need now is a Benny Hill sketch featuring a bald dwarf and a nurse and we'll be right back in the '70s...
    All the gear, no idea and loving the smell of jealousy in the morning.
    Kona Process 134 viewtopic.php?f=10017&t=12994607
  • apreading
    apreading Posts: 4,535
    I like the way that someone went out of their way to find a pink bike for Emily's photo shoot - because everyone knows girlies have to use pink bikes (despite the fact I have never seen her riding one)...

Took me a while before I noticed the bike, mind you!
  • Angus Young
    A more important question is, why did she take a bike with her when she was going swimming?
  • ravey1981
    ravey1981 Posts: 1,111
    And does anyone actually know why Cliff Lee keeps getting traded? So many questions, so few answers....
  • poah
    poah Posts: 3,369
    A more important question is, why did she take a bike with her when she was going swimming?

in what looks like a Utah desert
  • Angus Young
    POAH wrote:

There's a big, stinky, stagnant pool just out of shot. She's dirty.
  • rockmonkeysc
    rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
    POAH wrote:

I have been to the Utah desert. The rock climbing is so good she could be there naked and desperate for it and I would walk past her to climb Belly Full Of Bad Berries at Indian Creek again.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    POAH wrote:

I have been to the Utah desert. The rock climbing is so good she could be there naked and desperate for it and I would walk past her to climb Belly Full Of Bad Berries at Indian Creek again.

latest?cb=20141014013337
  • rockmonkeysc
    rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
    You have obviously never experienced climbing an overhanging off width sandstone crack in the Utah desert. The perfect combination of pain, pleasure and pure terror.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    You have obviously never experienced climbing an overhanging off width sandstone crack in the Utah desert. The perfect combination of pain, pleasure and pure terror.
    No, I haven't. I don't like heights so I have no desire to. There's only one crack that would have had my attention given the circumstances.
  • Chunkers1980
    Chunkers1980 Posts: 8,035
    Guess he's not a batty boy?