Astana

13»

Comments

• bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    sjmclean wrote:
    Oh come on. You are clutching at straws now.

Pardon?

The colloquial use of the word quality, and the context used here implies that he excels at being a rider.

Tell me something then, if he is a quality rider but only a good climber, what is it that makes him a quality rider?
    Come on now, you know perfectly well that FF's use of the English language is, like his logic, somewhat flexible.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    bompington wrote:
    sjmclean wrote:
    Oh come on. You are clutching at straws now.

Pardon?

The colloquial use of the word quality, and the context used here implies that he excels at being a rider.

Tell me something then, if he is a quality rider but only a good climber, what is it that makes him a quality rider?
    Come on now, you know perfectly well that FF's use of the English language is, like his logic, somewhat flexible.

You're right, you can tell when you have him on the ropes, he stops replying.
  • Dorset_Boy
    Dorset_Boy Posts: 7,395
    He stops replying when he's thrown his toys out of the pram and blocked you.
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    sjmclean wrote:

In your fantasy world. Or in reality when I become tired of knocking points back and forth with idiots.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • lostboysaint
    lostboysaint Posts: 4,250
    sjmclean wrote:

In your fantasy world. Or in reality when I become tired of knocking points back and forth with idiots.

Can you give some examples? On recent evidence you may have to go back a while.
    Trail fun - Transition Bandit
    Road - Wilier Izoard Centaur/Cube Agree C62 Disc
    Allround - Cotic Solaris
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    sjmclean wrote:

No fantasy world here, I gave you very good examples, and you don't bother coming back with anything but insults. You are always the first to go there.
  • dish_dash
    dish_dash Posts: 5,643
    Astana keep their license...
    “The Commission decides: That the proceedings for the withdrawal of the UCI WorldTeam licence awarded to the Astana UCI WorldTeam are now devoid of purpose and are closed.”
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,660
    After last year they were never not going to eh?

At least Vino's kept their noses clean/sent all the samples to that "other" Russian lab this year...
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,091
    After last year they were never not going to eh?

At least Vino's kept their noses clean/sent all the samples to that "other" Russian lab this year...

There's no point keeping a whole load of blood tests in a fridge taking up room for essential sandwiches and beer is there?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!