The Conspiracy Theory

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 59,558
    Chris Bass wrote:
    Here it is

http://discovermagazine.com/2013/dec/09 ... the-matrix

Nothing to do with holograms or atoms I'm afraid.

It'll be a curious one for manc33 as it takes a lot of 'science' to both prove and disprove it.
    Interesting stuff. When Manc33 wakes up his bed having swallowed the blue pill, he can get to work on this :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,926
    Morning Manc33. With the news that the Large Hadron Collider has been restarted, I'm interested in your views on what is going on underground near Geneva. Does the LHC actually exist or is it another deception practised by NASA? Inner space, outer space, gotta be a connection there eh?

What about the strong nuclear force? Does that exist? Given your dismissal of Newtonian physics, the more readily observable sort, give us your theory of subatomic particle physics.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,529
    orraloon wrote:
    Vote is in from the Oxford jury - Manc33 is a wind up merchant.
    No doubt about it. No way someone can be that delusional.
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    WUM of the year - possibly even WUM of the decade.

I'm still struggling with the notion that the sun is, in fact, only just above the clouds - and not 93 million miles away, as was previously thought. It's a wonder this has never been confirmed by any passing aircraft.
  • Manc33
    Manc33 Posts: 2,157
    No because "only just above the clouds" could be 50 miles above, where the clouds are only say 2 miles up.

So a plane is only 4% closer to the sun when above the clouds. Its just that in comparison to the claim of 93,000,000 miles, 50 miles would be "just above". Even 3,000 miles would be, which is how far away flat earthers say the sun is (and 32 miles in diameter).

"Do we live in a matrix" is just copying what Jordan Maxwell was already saying 20 years ago sigh. This is why you're better off just listening to people going off your gut instinct as opposed to "scientists".

Science only takes you so far... measuring things, that's it. There's more to life than measuring things. If there isn't... you must be a scientist. :lol:

Here's something you can't explain on a globe earth with the sun 93M miles away... seasons. You can explain seasons pretty straightforwardly in a flat earth model, but if the sun is 93,000,000 miles away and its heat is travelling that far... OMG... how can we have seasons then?! Its all a massive lie.

You can't have seasons on a ball Earth (even if it tilts, which is the often used excuse) because at that scale, we would be experiencing a constant temperature pretty much throughout the whole earth.

We are supposedly a grain of sand compared to the sun... right then. How do we even have any ice anywhere on the Earth? Look at these glaring inconsistencies and how we all just accept it.

If you can take one thing in science and disprove it with another thing in science, what the hell IS science?! You can't take something like that seriously, surely?

So then we have the appearance that science is taking place. Its like anything, you don't need Bin Laden to exist, you just have to make people think he does. There doesn't have to be gravity, you just have to convince people it is there and so on. You don't have to send people into space, you just have to make it appear that way. It even runs into medicine with stuff like "practicing" medicine! Oh yeah let's not do anything to cure them, let's just "treat" people. God honestly.

Our doctors "practice" medicine, while some scantily clad meat-head barbarian looking chap in the Amazon probably has cures for stuff we haven't even discovered yet "in science".

There's probably ancient cultures that understood medicine inside out. Then evil white people just see that and think "Imagine the money we could make if we could treat people and never cure them, if we cure them, the money stops coming in." So that is it to them, curing people isn't a business model that works.

All the good people have been wiped out, take a look around. :roll:

You can point at any example, like swapping Manhattan with the Red Indians... for a bunch of gemstones. They were the ones saying "You can't put a price on the sparkle of the water" but did we listen? Nope, because we always know better.

It probably went something like: Red Indians exist for centuries upon centuries living good honest lives. White man comes along and within a generation the Red Indians leadership is corrupt. From there, its a cakewalk. You'll have Red Indians swapping gemstones for land and convincing all the other Red Indians its the best course of action. Our own Government still works the same way actually. War criminals get in power and convince us everything they do is for the best.

Yep, I always hear people saying "God, what would this country be like now if we had not bombed the sh1t out of Iraq" I mean it was imperative, Saddam could hit us in less than an hour, he had WMD's, everyone knows it.
  • imposter2.0
    Manc33 wrote:
    Here's something you can't explain on a globe earth with the sun 93M miles away... seasons. You can explain seasons pretty straightforwardly in a flat earth model, but if the sun is 93,000,000 miles away and its heat is travelling that far... OMG... how can we have seasons then?! Its all a massive lie.

You can't have seasons on a ball Earth (even if it tilts, which is the often used excuse) because at that scale, we would be experiencing a constant temperature pretty much throughout the whole earth.

Is it to do with the elliptical orbit, I wonder..? Top trolling though, keep it up.
  • Manc33
    edited April 2015
    Imposter wrote:
    Manc33 wrote:

Is it to do with the elliptical orbit, I wonder..? Top trolling though, keep it up.

Orbiting the sun is something that is believed on a large scale, yet has never been demonstrated with proof.

Where's the NASA images proving it?
    Where's the video?
    Where's the proof we are orbiting the sun?

Now we have all this technology - NASA is being shown to be what it really is, a front organization there for the sole purpose of not telling us about space, whilst publicly claiming to be exploring it. Oh yeah it really looks like it, without one single video of Earth turning and not one single real image of earth from space.

Am I trolling you or are you trolling me?

Show me the images and videos. If they just don't exist, why don't they?

They can send something into space but they can't film it? :shock:

Don't you think maybe something is wrong with that?

Have some standards, use some logic.

It's OK, people are catching on, you can just carry on laughing if you want lol. Enough people are going to ask basic questions like I just have. How is this agency taking in billions of dollars and giving people no images of Earth from space, that is the real study, how these things spring up and become so trusted when they give you... nothing.

The yearning to explore is being exploited.

Something as innocent as a petition to NASA to start publishing images of Earth from space and videos of the ball Earth turning around and so on, would be enough to force NASA to wind down and go into liquidation or however they work it. I am not talking about flat earth people either, anyone could say after paying these guys all these billions of dollars, shouldn't they be providing us images like that?

People will slowly realize, this whole thing was a crock from the start. Well, from the moment NASA first realized you can't just send things into space and it isn't what they thought it was, its probably not even a vacuum. So they had to change tactics, but why tell people that if they can carry it on and pretend.

I dunno what might happen after that, NASA will be forgotten about just like other things people are catching onto do, 9/11 for example, hardly ever gets a mention now because people have already caught onto it being an inside job. That's all they do, just slowly remove it from the media.

As long as you think terrorist Muslims carried out the attack, they love it when people talk about it, but as soon as the real truth is discovered... 9/11 just barely gets mentioned at all.

In 50 years you'll have people saying "They set up a space agency once but it just cost too much so they wound it down" when the real reason was NASA was bullshitting, but history wouldn't reflect that! This is how it works.

People thought Jimmy Savile was normal 20 years ago. :roll: Well its like NASA, some people do know, but they are covering up and probably getting paid handsomely. $2.3 Trillion went missing from the Pentagon - now that buys a lot of staff, propaganda and smoothing things over.

Keep us laughing at all the things we're programmed to automatically laugh at (without even looking into it) and praising all the things we've never seen proof of (but adamantly believe). :|

Like Matthew Boylan says "If I can think it, you better hope there isn't someone out there with a budget"
  • Stevo_666
    Imposter wrote:
    Top trolling though, keep it up.
    Agree, remember not to feed them though. Some have had more than enough food lately...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Manc33
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Imposter wrote:
    Top trolling though, keep it up.
    Agree, remember not to feed them though. Some have had more than enough food lately...

If I ask "Where's some images of Earth from space" or "Where's a video of the Earth spinning" and the thread carries on as if I never asked that, aren't I the one being trolled?

We are all being trolled.

I knew no one would or could post such a thing - because it doesn't exist.

So how do you explain it? At least give some answer instead of ignoring what I am asking all the time. :roll:

Ten thousand composite images just doesn't cut it I'm afraid.

You get to find out more about space from amateur astronomers than you can from NASA, go figure. They would keep it to themselves even if they did find something. The only things they discuss openly like that are things some amateur found using a telescope at home... mind boggling when you think about it and where those billions of dollars must be going, who knows.

These days I just think it is mostly getting spent on buying more time and figuring out how they are going to explain everything away without anyone realizing the full truth.

mkjSZrE.jpg
  • bondurant
    bondurant Posts: 858
    If you want people to go on believing you are deranged as opposed to a troll you might have to rein it in a bit Manc.

Fine effort still, but I think complacency is setting in. Would SAF have approved of this drop in standards? I think not.
  • Manc33
    I would love to see some images of Earth from space, can anyone find any?
  • imposter2.0
    there's loads on the internet.
  • Manc33
    Imposter wrote:

Post two or three of them. I can't find any.
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 26,270
    Manc33 wrote:
    Imposter wrote:

That is because they know that you are onto them.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • Manc33
    PBlakeney wrote:
    Manc33 wrote:
    Imposter wrote:

That is because they know that you are onto them.

That wouldn't stop anyone else posting one even if it was true.
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    Go home manc, you are drunk
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • Stevo_666
    Chris Bass wrote:
    Go home manc, you are drunk

kentucky-louisville-troll-pub-sign-down.jpg
  • florerider
    florerider Posts: 1,112
    Why does electricity run from +ve to -ve but the electrons that make it work go the other way?
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,732
    25 pages is enough I say, enough

Confirm
    Are you sure you wish to unsubscribe from the topic “The Conspiracy Theory Thread”?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 73,931
    Manc33 wrote:
    Imposter wrote:
    Manc33 wrote:

Orbiting the sun is something that is believed on a large scale, yet has never been demonstrated with proof.

Where's the NASA images proving it?
    Where's the video?
    Where's the proof we are orbiting the sun?

Now we have all this technology - NASA is being shown to be what it really is, a front organization there for the sole purpose of not telling us about space, whilst publicly claiming to be exploring it. Oh yeah it really looks like it, without one single video of Earth turning and not one single real image of earth from space.

Am I trolling you or are you trolling me?

Show me the images and videos. If they just don't exist, why don't they?

They can send something into space but they can't film it? :shock:

Don't you think maybe something is wrong with that?

Have some standards, use some logic.

It's OK, people are catching on, you can just carry on laughing if you want lol. Enough people are going to ask basic questions like I just have. How is this agency taking in billions of dollars and giving people no images of Earth from space, that is the real study, how these things spring up and become so trusted when they give you... nothing.

The yearning to explore is being exploited.

Something as innocent as a petition to NASA to start publishing images of Earth from space and videos of the ball Earth turning around and so on, would be enough to force NASA to wind down and go into liquidation or however they work it. I am not talking about flat earth people either, anyone could say after paying these guys all these billions of dollars, shouldn't they be providing us images like that?

People will slowly realize, this whole thing was a crock from the start. Well, from the moment NASA first realized you can't just send things into space and it isn't what they thought it was, its probably not even a vacuum. So they had to change tactics, but why tell people that if they can carry it on and pretend.

Mate, if you actually think this, forget all the banter on here and go take yourself to see a psychiatrist.

You're beginning to sound like you have some form of Schizophrenia.
  • Manc33
    For a minute there I thought "Aha, new replies, it must be pics of Earth from space, let's see..."

Instead I find nothing useful at all, just the usual "diversions" from what I am asking because no one has an answer to it.

The people that need a psychiatrist are the people that think it is normal for a space agency to take in billions of dollars and not release any images or videos of the Earth from space in 45 years. When you realize that, you realize it isn't a space agency, it is just a front. I'm crazy because I can see that? Thanks, its a compliment.
  • orraloon
    Are you really from Manchester? If so, what is this fixation you have with NASA? You been on too many US fxxkwit conspiracy websites or what? Dem nutters 'as got hold of your mind innit.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 73,931
    There are more people who send stuff into space.

http://time.com/3623699/images-earth-sp ... italglobe/

Think about the red bull sky dive?

Or those guys who fly up in the U2?

Or Russians going into space? or brits?

Or any other person who sends stuff into space, or business.
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    I am actually beginning to get genuinely concerned, this has gone from stuff that is kind of plausible but very very unlikely to intensely bizarre.

I think you really need to speak to someone who can help, be it someone who knows a lot more about the workings of the universe or someone who knows about the workings of the human mind.
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • Manc33
    There are more people who send stuff into space.

Not without going through NASA first.

All 25 images are aerial photographs. I mean the whole Earth in the frame, the globe.
    Think about the red bull sky dive?

What about it? He jumped out from really high in the air.

With the horizon still at eye level even at 100,000 feet up. :wink:

All the curving you can see there is due to wide angle lenses.
    Or those guys who fly up in the U2?

It flies around in the atmosphere at 70,000 feet or less.
    Or Russians going into space? or brits?

They just rig it too. Its because NASA fakes it that no other nations actually have a proper space program. If any Brits went up, they went up because of NASA.

Britain doesn't have its own space program, well not a proper one.

"The British space programme has always emphasized unmanned space research and commercial initiatives. It has never been government policy to create a British astronaut corps"

"Unmanned".

So there's no real proof of it and no human on board. They could just create a CGI thing and say "thats where the probe went". Miles cheaper than actually doing it.
    Or any other person who sends stuff into space, or business.

Like Richard Branson where it all just conveniently goes wrong. They wanted space travel for people but oops just can't seem to make it work, let's forget it.

NASA hates it when people start projects like that because they have to somehow take it over and make sure it doesn't get off the ground.

So no one has posted one single image of the Earth from space and no video. That's all I want, I could easily believe it if there was something to show it to be the case.

Parabolic flight, you can even hear the engines... these people are supposed to be in space remember...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp9Y8I6v_Ds
  • Stevo_666
    Manc33 wrote:
    All 25 images are aerial photographs. I mean the whole Earth in the frame, the globe.
    :roll:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=image+of+earth+from+space&biw=882&bih=611&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=D7ghVb2gIaOX7QbYq4CQBg&sqi=2&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

Thousands of them - take your pick and then please take your medication...
  • Manc33
    edited April 2015
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Manc33 wrote:
    :roll:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=image+of+earth+from+space&biw=882&bih=611&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=D7ghVb2gIaOX7QbYq4CQBg&sqi=2&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

Thousands of them - take your pick and then please take your medication...

All of those are paintings or CGI images.

For a start, they are all perfectly round. :wink:

All you're doing is making me less convinced, because I generally don't go looking anymore and now I am looking at them again noticing why they are obvious fakes all over again. They hire artists like Matthew Boylan.

This one explains:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8tIm-fxE_s
  • Stevo_666
    Manc33 wrote:
    :lol: Prove it.

Goodnight.
  • Manc33
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Manc33 wrote:
    :lol: Prove it.

Goodnight.

I already did when I said the Earth is perfectly round in all the images.

First it was flat, then 500 years ago it is a ball, then it was a bulging ball with flat poles and a more pronounced equator... guess what it is now?

According to a spokesman for NASA - a pear.

Maybe the best thing to do is just go back to basics and start off with the premise that someone has to prove the Earth is a ball, OK... go go go! You can't include anything without proof so Newton and Copernicus are both out. Mentioning NASA is also taboo. Explain how Earth is a ball without using Copernicus (a theory), Newton (a theory), or NASA (a business exploiting two theories).

Conversely then you also have to explain the observable fact that the horizon is still at eye level at 110,000 feet up? Rays shine through clouds at angles? These are observable facts, not theories.

Its kinda easy to choose what to "believe" between theoretical postulations and observable facts. :roll: In a scientific sense it is only feasible or possible to believe the latter, the former is just a "what if". Newton's book is littered with "If..." at the start of every other paragraph. :roll:
  • orraloon
    ^ FFS