VERY Cheap Belkin Team Clothing

Comments

• rhysyd
    rhysyd Posts: 141
    No large bibs available so have given up in a fit of pique and rage. Stupid bloody stupid bloody Internet site and call centre who can't take orders over the 'phone..............

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Team-Belkin-B ... 3ce4c597f5

still in stock on there ebay store although there £30
  • priory
    priory Posts: 743
    I too just wasted a lot of time I should have been asleep, white screen at the very end of the order process twice. Failed. Makes me want to punish them somehow for messing me about.
    Raleigh Eclipse, , Dahon Jetstream XP, Raleigh Banana, Dawes super galaxy, Raleigh Clubman

http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z122 ... =slideshow
  • Having just seen this thread thought I'd try on the off chance, site seems to be working fine, large bibs in stock, then in my basket and checked out in about 5 mins, guess maybe everyone else has gone to bed?

So I'd recommend trying again to see, (then again I may get a mail telling me their OOS).

Thanks for the heads up mfin.
  • mfin
    mfin Posts: 6,729
    No large bibs available so have given up in a fit of pique and rage. Stupid bloody stupid bloody Internet site and call centre who can't take orders over the 'phone..............
    priory wrote:
    I too just wasted a lot of time I should have been asleep, white screen at the very end of the order process twice. Failed. Makes me want to punish them somehow for messing me about.

It's only some some random clothing that you wouldn't have been buying anyway unless you'd seen this and seen it was cheap, it's not worth getting wound up about!
  • Original link seems to have stopped working, but still available here http://www.belkin.com/uk/factory-store/
  • mfin
    eddiefiola wrote:
    Original link seems to have stopped working, but still available here http://www.belkin.com/uk/factory-store/

Both of the Jersey's and the Bib Shorts do go to 'page not found' though, at least at the moment they do. I should expect from the people on here and from other places that most of this stuff is sold and eBay is now the best bet if there's any left. (When I put the OP up the deal had already been going all day but this Forum was down all day so I didn't post it until the evening either).

EDIT: Actually, none of it showing now, so they are probably modifying or removing all this on their site as we speak.... yep, constantly changing at the moment.
  • diy
    diy Posts: 6,473
    Got confirmation of order and dispatch this morning. via email
  • just ordered Bibs and top no problem from ebay site and had email confirmation

thanks to OP for heads up cheap kit for summer
  • mfin
    I know people who've received their orders from the website now.
  • johnmiosh
    johnmiosh Posts: 211
    Ordered bibshorts wednesday, delivered today. Excellent quality and matches green, black and white club kit nicely.

e bay site still has large and price is back to £14.99 with free delivery

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Team-Belkin-B ... 3ce4c597f5
  • jjsh
    jjsh Posts: 142
    Ordered late Wednesday eve, received order submitted email straight away, order confirmed email early this morning, and shipping confirmed email just now, so happy so far. As long as it turns up in the next week or so, I will be happy, its summer kit I got for buttons, after all. So far so good! :D
  • SoSimple
    SoSimple Posts: 301
    My stuff has just turned up - 2 days after ordering and have to say its great quality and I'm looking forward to joining the rest of the Team Belkin full kit w@nkers - suggest we make up a special wave to acknowledge each other.

Thanks to OP for making me spend £40 that I didn't need to!
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    L sized bibs no longer available off the Bay although advertised.

I give up. I'm off shoplifting.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • DKay
    DKay Posts: 1,652
    We need a separate picture thread. Belkin FKWs unite!
  • Ordered Wednesday PM arrived today £35 for full w@nk kit is a steal - our amateur TT club mates are all over it, we are gonna wear it like a badge of honour :D
  • pastryboy
    pastryboy Posts: 1,385
    Anyone who's received their shorts able to comment on fit? I decided to order based on height rather than wasit size so fingers crossed..
  • pastryboy wrote:
    Anyone who's received their shorts able to comment on fit? I decided to order based on height rather than wasit size so fingers crossed..

Good decision
  • rowlers
    rowlers Posts: 1,614
    ordered 2 L bibs, an XL top and a t-shirt (to get over £40).
    Cheaper that chinese ebay stuff!
  • cougie
    cougie Posts: 22,512
    Hmm - I ordered last Thursday - had the order confirmed - but no email about shipping. I'm starting to think they went out of stock ? Anyone else got their kit and ordered around then ?
  • bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    cougie wrote:
    Hmm - I ordered last Thursday - had the order confirmed - but no email about shipping. I'm starting to think they went out of stock ? Anyone else got their kit and ordered around then ?
    In the same boat, recieved email saying
    Your order has been received successfully and will be shipping soon.
    but no further info ... hmmm
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • welsh_14
    welsh_14 Posts: 259
    I ordered on Thursday as well. Just had an email confirming my order then 1 inute later saying it had been cancelled but no reason given. Pretty unimpressed really!
  • Tjgoodhew
    Tjgoodhew Posts: 628
    cougie wrote:

Same boat here. Ordered on Thursday. Order accepted, authorisation taken from bank account but nothing since.

Im guessing iv missed out :(
    Cannondale Caad8
    Canyon Aeroad 8.0

http://www.strava.com/athletes/goodhewt
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Bought the tights for 7.99 posted.
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    Tjgoodhew wrote:
    cougie wrote:

Same boat here. Ordered on Thursday. Order accepted, authorisation taken from bank account but nothing since.

Another ditto from me
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • bigmat
    bigmat Posts: 5,134
    Received mine. Fit definitely isn't Italian. I'm 6'2" / 83kg. L shorts fit fine but unusually long in the leg, down to my knee. Think they will actually be good on the bike as shorts always ride up a bit. Ordered M jersey and its pretty loose on the arms and not exactly snug in the body. Seems like an actual M rather than an Italian M, and even then not really race fit (which is surprising given it is meant to be Pro level kit). Otherwise seems like a nice top though.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Doesn't bode well for the L tights given I am 6ft. Hoping for Italian sizing!
  • adr82
    adr82 Posts: 4,002
    elbowloh wrote:
    Tjgoodhew wrote:
    cougie wrote:

Another ditto from me
    I saw this thread just after it was posted and ordered a jersey + shorts, got the confirmation email next day, then nothing for the last several days, so I was beginning to wonder... however I just received a shipping confirmation email that says they've dispatched the jersey but not the shorts yet. They're possibly having trouble shipping out what's presumably an unusually large batch of orders in a short space of time.
  • adr82
    adr82 Posts: 4,002
    Spoke too soon, got a new email saying they can't fulfill the rest of the order, so sorry etc, will include a free t-shirt and a 10% discount code instead.
  • I've just had an email saying that due to unprecedented demand, I can't have the shorts they've already confirmed I was having. They're sending me a free t-shirt instead. I'm going to look a right twat wearing a t-shirt instead of bibs!
  • jazgill
    jazgill Posts: 98
    Just received this; ordered our items so don't know what I'll receive. Oh well.

Dear customer,

Thank you for ordering from Belkin. You may have already received an automated email informing you that your order has been successfully submitted.

However there has been an overwhelming demand on the Belkin Pro Cycling gear promotion and we have to make our apologies not being able to fulfil all items you ordered.

We understand you were looking forward receiving your Belkin Pro Cycling Team collectors' item(s) and we are sorry to disappoint you. As we are no longer offering cycling gear for sale on the website, we will include a free Team Belkin Fan T-Shirt with your initial order and offer you a 10% discount* on a future purchase on Belkin.co.uk using promo code PCT15AP
    This code expires February 28, 2015.

If you are a Belkin.com registered user you can also check your order status anytime at My Account.
    For additional questions or contact information, please visit our Online Order Support.

Again, our sincerest apologies and thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,

Customer Care