Arming the Police

Comments

• imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    Manc33 wrote:
    David Icke and Alex Jones aren't doing any investigative journalism, why would they get killed?

Poor attempt at a dodge, and you've clearly not listened to either Icke or Jones. They are full of solutions and are also two of the most prominent 'mainstream' proponents of the theories you appear to have swallowed whole. If the NWO wanted to silence anyone, you would expect them to be high on the list.
  • Secret rulers of the world, Big Pharma, it's all there. Crank magnetism is real.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,353
    Manc33 wrote:
    "They...

No one that is corrupt ever dies before their time - funny that.

...idiots.

Robert Maxwell?

Cue > "Killed off by the the powers that be because he was about to say something rational and spill the beans..."

Never argue with a fool or people might not know the difference. I'll be back soon, just after I have made that call to GCHQ.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • imposter2.0
    I'll be back soon, just after I have made that call to GCHQ.

No need - they've been reading it... ;)
  • ben@31
    ben@31 Posts: 2,327
    I wonder if they have a been reading with a big carton of popcorn and finding this thread v.amusing ? Hello guys give us a wave
    "The Prince of Wales is now the King of France" - Calton Kirby
  • city_boy
    city_boy Posts: 1,616
    Imposter wrote:

Who knows.........maybe they've been writing it? :shock:
    Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
  • Manc33
    Manc33 Posts: 2,157
    Yeah they hired me a while back (Internet Propaganda Division) and I went rogue. :wink:
    Imposter wrote:
    Poor attempt at a dodge, and you've clearly not listened to either Icke or Jones.

Not listened to them? You don't know me very well then.
    Imposter wrote:
    They are full of solutions...

Like what?

AJ has been on air for 15 years and nothing has ever changed lol.

In the UK it doesn't matter what David Icke says, no one will do anything, I am sure its entertainment to a lot of people, even ones paying for a ticket to his show, thats just what he gives people now, a show.

Alex Jones is the same, he will say "I have got some really important news, you cannot miss this one" then he waffles on for 20 minutes, then puts adverts on for 15 minutes, then says "Don't forget folks, some vital info coming up in the next hour" haha... if it was truly as vital as he claims, he would be chomping at the bit to tell you that right away as soon as he gets on air.

Those guys are an opposition, but nothing like a threat to the "system" even if they are telling you hey, there's a system etc etc.
    Imposter wrote:
    ...and are also two of the most prominent 'mainstream' proponents of the theories you appear to have swallowed whole.

They are never the originators of the theories though. They are not the investigators. They really aren't risking anything. The fact that they are "prominent" means they aren't going to be mentioning certain things.

They just say the NWO or "Germanic death cult" or "Illuminati" or "elites" or anything, never naming names.
    Imposter wrote:
    If the NWO wanted to silence anyone, you would expect them to be high on the list.

No because it would bring a lot of attention to them and far more people would be looking into what they are saying, which is partly true.

The best David Icke talk was Robots Rebellion from 1994 - because he doesn't mention reptiles, its quite dry, no slides, just him talking.

The best Alex Jones one is that one he did called "Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports Exposed" with Walter Burien, you know, the most little known video of his. :roll: If you watch that (or just listen to it since its just a phone call) and you understand it and you believe it... its just incredible if true. The basics of it is the US Government has no debts, they just say they have, what they do is make secret investments and stuff it all in "slush funds", then tell the public there's a big deficit, when the Government has a surplus in some states according to the CAFR. Even economists haven't heard of that book, but it lists all the expenses.

Try talking to Alex Jones about Zionism, you'll be lucky if he doesn't swear at you and slam the phone down. At least David Icke discusses it, albeit in a pointless way, but it might lead people onto other stuff about it.

What gets me is people jumping on the back of it all bringing out stuff like Da Vinci Code and Assassins Creed. :lol: Even the Illuminati is a "thing" in marketing. :roll: Quick, people are getting into this Illuminati stuff, bring out a game about it.

The truth is, film makers, bands and so on have been telling us this stuff all along, when you do listen to David Icke and Alex Jones, then go back and listen to some 1970s song you think :shock: Bob Dylan especially. Listen to that "Union Sundown". If you can find it.

http://www.criticalcommons.org/Members/ ... 8.mp4/view

Now that guy must be on our side.
  • pinno
    Who's 'side' exactly?
  • ben@31
    City Boy wrote:
    Imposter wrote:

You mean this thread is a false flag ? :D
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,776
    ben@31 wrote:
    City Boy wrote:
    Imposter wrote:

Of course it is as it is diverting us from the reality.
    Or, maybe it is not. Sometimes the best place to hide is in full view within a crowd.
    Or......
    Read enough of this and you will either be laughing your head off, or your head will be mush with all the twists. Either way, you are no more enlightened.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • pinno
    ben@31 wrote:
    City Boy wrote:
    Imposter wrote:

The boys upstairs told me that this was just a distraction whilst the aliens visit again and swap Zoggs for Haribo Star Mix multi packs.
  • Manc33
    aliens

lol

Aliens are arming the police.
  • shortcuts
    shortcuts Posts: 366
    A thread hijack of impressive proportions :roll:
    So, any opinions re arming the police? :D
  • pblakeney
    shortcuts wrote:
    They will not allow routine arming of the police until they want it.
    Veronese68 wrote:
  • shortcuts
    shortcuts Posts: 366
    PBlakeney wrote:
    shortcuts wrote:
    They will not allow routine arming of the police until they want it.
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • ben@31
    I'm now struggling to login to this forum. Its a conspiracy !!!

I blame the alien gun police.
  • pinno
    ben@31 wrote:
    I'm now struggling to login to this forum. Its a conspiracy !!!

I blame the alien gun police.

You can't login until they let you log in.

I still cannot comprehend the level of prejudice and discrimination of the common hedgehog. There must be a conspiracy at a very high level. Lets look at the facts:
    1. They never build tunnels or bridges for them under roads.
    2. The button at pedestrian crossings are set way too high for them.
    3. Car tyres are getting bigger all the time so that means internationally, the car manufacturers are conspiring to give the little prickly fella's a hard time.

Still can't figure out the connection between Zoggs, Hedgehogs, car makers, the Police and Aliens yet. I suppose that if I did, I wouldn't be here.
  • ben@31 wrote:
    City Boy wrote:
    Imposter wrote:

The boys upstairs told me that this was just a distraction whilst the aliens visit again and swap Zoggs for Haribo Star Mix multi packs.

Have you been at my acid?

And just in case we are being monitored - I've never knowingly taken a class A substance :shock:
  • ben@31
    ben@31 wrote:
    City Boy wrote:
    Imposter wrote:

Have you been at my acid?

And just in case we are being monitored - I've never knowingly taken a class A substance :shock:

Too much sugar and e-numbers in the Haribo Star Mix. Its a conspiracy to get us addicted, so we end up buying more cycling gear to get our starmix fix.
  • Phew - bloody grateful I threw my latest packet of haribo in the direction of my teenage daughter tonight. I always wondered why she was always first to my wiggle deliveries :evil:
  • pinno
    Phew - bloody grateful I threw my latest packet of haribo in the direction of my teenage daughter tonight. I always wondered why she was always first to my wiggle deliveries :evil:

That was a very good move MGB. Must keep that one in the locker. I may put the bag on a fishing line...
  • proto
    proto Posts: 1,483
    Can't be arsed to read all this thread but if you want a conspiracy theory, here's one. Enjoy.

https://thecolemanexperience.wordpress. ... ike-smith/
  • proto wrote:
    Can't be arsed to read all this thread but if you want a conspiracy theory, here's one. Enjoy.

https://thecolemanexperience.wordpress. ... ike-smith/
    Fark me that's scary stuff. I know they aren't telling us everything (which on balance is probably a good thing - I quite like sleeping at night), but this is serious Alcan-Headwear territory. What's really disturbing is the anti-Semitic tone of some of the comments.....
    "Get a bicycle. You won't regret it if you live"
    Mark Twain
  • Manc33
    1. Most of the world's "Semitic" people are black North African tribes (over 80%).
    2. Arabs are Semitic.
    3. You can be Jewish without being Semitic.

So it doesn't actually mean anything to say you're "anti-Semitic" if you're saying bad stuff about Jews, you're including loads of North African tribes in that, you're including Arabs and you're having to assume the Jews in question are themselves Semitic. It is a catch all term that means nothing.

People just fall for this stuff, its a knee-jerk reaction to say "That's anti-Semitic". The people saying that don't even know who is Semitic and who isn't, or whether it applies! They don't care, its a reflex - without any thought.

All you have to do is look who gets lambasted in the media for merely bringing this stuff up and its probably them telling the truth otherwise, why bother? Why have a law and jail time for investigating/revising history? Think about it, its obvious. Just in case you find something out you shouldn't, let's have jail time handed out for investigating a certain event... but by that point its obvious "they" don't want anyone looking into any of it, I wonder why that would be.

They say it might offend people, well maybe but it is equally offensive to suggest you can tell people what they will and won't investigate and threaten people with jail that do any investigating.

I can say "Stalin never killed anyone" and I am fine. I can say "Chairman Mao was a decent chap" and nothing will happen. If I say "Hitler killed millions of people other than Jews, more other people in fact" its then some sort of mild anti-Semitic comment? These people are not god's chosen people, they can think that about themselves, thats their business, but imposing it on other people is where I draw the line. These people should be getting laughed at for some of the crap they think. When I hear of such arrogance I just think they're joking or something honestly, I can't grasp it.
  • imposter2.0
    Manc33 wrote:
    1. Most of the world's "Semitic" people are black North African tribes (over 80%).
    2. Arabs are Semitic.
    3. You can be Jewish without being Semitic.

So it doesn't actually mean anything to say you're "anti-Semitic" if you're saying bad stuff about Jews, you're including loads of North African tribes in that, you're including Arabs and you're having to assume the Jews in question are themselves Semitic. It is a catch all term that means nothing.

The origins of the phrase are all rather irrelevant. The point is, in contemporary usage, the meaning is clear enough.
  • Manc33
    What gets me is how the UK is setup so people dislike Muslims and the US is setup so people dislike black people.

Endless chaos, requiring endless order. What gets me is people in the US seem to not care much about having Indians and Pakistani's around and we don't care much about having black people around.

I once asked someone in the US why they are so racist towards black people over there and he said "If you have freckles here you're classed as black" lol. Really. :|

Honestly a political party could have us all hating the Chinese within 10 years. They can have us believing anything, just put it on the news, it must be true, its all vetted blah blah blah. You might wonder how but, they could just say they are all going to poison us via their network of chippy's (which they planned over a 50 year period), well you never know! :lol: It will be some Chinese politician suggesting national fish and chips day, thats when they'll strike.
  • pblakeney
    Manc33 wrote:
    What gets me is how the UK is setup so people dislike Muslims and the US is setup so people dislike black people.

Endless chaos, requiring endless order. What gets me is people in the US seem to not care much about having Indians and Pakistani's around and we don't care much about having black people around.

I once asked someone in the US why they are so racist towards black people over there and he said "If you have freckles here you're classed as black" lol. Really. :|

Honestly a political party could have us all hating the Chinese within 10 years. They can have us believing anything, just put it on the news, it must be true, its all vetted blah blah blah. You might wonder how but, they could just say they are all going to poison us via their network of chippy's (which they planned over a 50 year period), well you never know! :lol: It will be some Chinese politician suggesting national fish and chips day, thats when they'll strike.
    Weren't chippys an Italian institution?
    Curiouser and curiouser.
    Veronese68 wrote:
  • ai_1
    ai_1 Posts: 3,060
    Manc33 wrote:
    If criminals have guns, cops need guns.
    If cops have guns, criminals need guns...
    Why do criminals need guns because police have them?
    I'm pretty sure most criminals who carry weapons do so in order to intimidate or injure their intended victims, not the police.
    Do you think most criminals plan to shoot their way out of any run ins with the police? Are you from the US?

P.S. My preference is that police are NOT routinely armed with guns.
  • From my experience, growing up somewhere with a terrorist problem, and fully armed cops, it's not in any way a good idea.