Arming the Police

Comments

• pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 26,954
    Manc33 wrote:
    Stuff and nonsense

Coming from the guy who still believes that United can win the league.

I bet you know who was on the grassy knoll as well?
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • Manc33
    Manc33 Posts: 2,157
    edited January 2015
    How was Haroon Rashid Aswat allowed to fly from country to country without being arrested while being on a terrorist watch list?

I just take note of this stuff without believing it or not believing it. You don't have to get into all that to know something. Then another thing comes along years later that supports it and so you can start thinking about believing it etc, but you have to learn and take note all the time to do that.

Personally it seems like the whole notion of believing this and not believing that just stifles progress when learning. It also keeps everyone arguing, look at religion.

Opinions can't change facts. You can say "That guy has to be wearing a tin foil hat to be thinking that" or you can say "Yeah actually this doesn't surprise me, Governments tend to do this" neither of those statements changes anything.
  • meanredspider
    meanredspider Posts: 12,337
    Manc33 wrote:
    It seems to usually involve a lot of "mental gymnastics" to believe the official story, once you know enough information about it from sources other than the TV.

There was a classic one with my dad one time:

Me: "How did building 7 collapse on 911 then?"
    Dad: "I don't know anything about it"

I rest my case.

It depends if you watch Coronation Street every night, or you find out what's really happening in the world you live in.

With the greatest respect to your dad, I'm not him. I know about building 7 and the conspiracy theory around it. What I don't understand is what you think all of these things were done to achieve? Was the Madrid bombings another? What about the IRA bombings - were they invented too? Lee Rigby? The Falklands War? Where do you stop with hunting for conspiracies? I find it pretty boring. There's far more important things to focus upon.
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • Manc33
    With the greatest respect to your dad, I'm not him. I know about building 7 and the conspiracy theory around it. What I don't understand is what you think all of these things were done to achieve? Was the Madrid bombings another? What about the IRA bombings - were they invented too? Lee Rigby? The Falklands War? Where do you stop with hunting for conspiracies? I find it pretty boring. There's far more important things to focus upon.

Some stuff will just be allowed to go ahead by not stopping it.

Its a sorry state of affairs when we find there were no WMD's in Iraq and not one politician gets jailed, right there we have a problem. Coupled with the fact that people against the Iraq war like Dr. David Kelly and Robin Cook MP end up dead. Then add to that the fact that any politician with any power is a compromised pedophile and you can see why nothing ever changes or ever would. How come every time that is mentioned it is always "alleged historic cases" when it is going on right now? Because it is all a big stitch up and the talk show presenter will be a pedophile himself and so on. Look at how investigations keep getting quashed. Not normal is it!

Politicians wouldn't be voting to go to war unless they were being blackmailed and compromised, well, thats where the pedo rings come in. Only scum rises to the top. No "good guys" ever could, the system is made to be that way. Try investigating pedophiles and see what happens. You'll just get laughed at.
  • meanredspider
    meanredspider Posts: 12,337
    Manc33 wrote:

Some stuff will just be allowed to go ahead by not stopping it.

Its a sorry state of affairs when we find there were no WMD's in Iraq and not one politician gets jailed, right there we have a problem. Coupled with the fact that people against the Iraq war like Dr. David Kelly and Robin Cook MP end up dead. Then add to that the fact that any politician with any power is a compromised pedophile and you can see why nothing ever changes or ever would. How come every time that is mentioned it is always "alleged historic cases" when it is going on right now? Because it is all a big stitch up and the talk show presenter will be a pedophile himself and so on. Look at how investigations keep getting quashed. Not normal is it!

Politicians wouldn't be voting to go to war unless they were being blackmailed and compromised, well, thats where the pedo rings come in. Only scum rises to the top. No "good guys" ever could, the system is made to be that way. Try investigating pedophiles and see what happens. You'll just get laughed at.

The world is a complicated and messy place - time to get over it. Take Syria, for instance: who are the Bad Guys? Was Thatcher a pedophile? Churchill?
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,594
    Manc33 wrote:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKvkhe3rqtc

Peter Power running a drill of the same thing happening at the same time, anyone gets caught its OK "its just a drill". Its pretty clever how its done and it was the same with 911 (FEMA based around the towers around that time).

The John Loftus clip where he talks about Haroon Rashid Aswat is another notable clip...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoxPY3H5EqA

tin-foil-hat-graduate.jpg?w=627
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,135
    Manc33 wrote:
    If I became a cop the first thing to investigate would be pedophile rings in Westminster.

I'm pretty sure if you became a cop the first thing you'd investigate would be what your bosses told you to investigate.

I find it staggering the negative view some have of UK police. On the whole I've found they want to help and do the right thing despite having one experience of over-zealousness where an officer under pressure decided to try to cover up their mistakes by blaming me (complaint upheld).
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,135
    WTF, somehow hadn't seen some of the posts above. This is pure gold. I haven't seen such a humorous set of comments since Speedking asked someone to 'do something'. Brilliant :lol:
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    Some scary people about.
    Yes Manc, I'm looking at you. :wink:
  • Manc33
    I don't dislike the police, we do need them, I just dislike their training, which isn't the same as it was 30 years back.

Cops just say the same thing the public says where that's concerned.

They are being trained under the radar by companies posing as charities that "help future leaders" and so on. I bet they are! So they just come along and do that, right... there could be a slight problem there with the sovereignty of the country.

I guess its up to cops themselves to realize that. Some people will go along with anything if an authoritative figure is teaching them it, but not all. Put it this way, are there any cops that like doing all that extra paperwork? I mean after cutting all the ones out that aren't trying to gain promotion, you're left with no one, yet stupid stuff like that just gets implemented all the same - because it is an agenda.

Cops need crime, how else can there be more funding? Schools need tatty old books that are 20+ years old, how else can they ask for more funding? Now apply that to the pharmaceutical industry... they pretty much never cure anything and just mask symptoms, yep, because thats what makes money, curing people isn't profitable. Pills are even developed side by side where one alleviates the side effects of another and they are released 6 months apart.
  • Yellow Peril
    Yellow Peril Posts: 4,466
    Manc33 wrote:
    I don't dislike the police, we do need them, I just dislike their training, which isn't the same as it was 30 years back.

They are being trained under the radar by companies posing as charities that "help future leaders" and so on. I bet they are! So they just come along and do that, right... there could be a slight problem there with the sovereignty of the country.

I guess its up to cops themselves to realize that. Some people will go along with anything if an authoritative figure is teaching them it, but not all. Put it this way, are there any cops that like doing all that extra paperwork? I mean after cutting all the ones out that aren't trying to gain promotion, you're left with no one, yet stupid stuff like that just gets implemented all the same - because it is an agenda.

This is bllx. British cops are amongst the best in the world FACT! It may be different to the way it was thirty years ago but it certainly isn't a debating society. The way the police dealt with the riots a couple of years ago is testament to the disciplined service it is.
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • rick_chasey
    Manc33 wrote:

Cops need crime, how else can there be more funding? Schools need tatty old books that are 20+ years old, how else can they ask for more funding? Now apply that to the pharmaceutical industry... they pretty much never cure anything and just mask symptoms, yep, because thats what makes money, curing people isn't profitable. Pills are even developed side by side where one alleviates the side effects of another and they are released 6 months apart.

Do you also have a cat?

tinfoilhat.jpg

I'm disappointed you didn't refer to it as 'big pharma' otherwise I could point you to this website: http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/198326/ ... -theorist/
  • rick_chasey
    Anyway, for other less conspiracy orientated members of the forum, please find some tips:

http://theconversation.com/the-ironclad ... k-it-31684

But then again, I'm just the authority figure here aren't I? So of course I'd single out the conspiracy theorist. He's rumbled us...I mean me.
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    Manc33 wrote:
    yet stupid stuff like that just gets implemented all the same - because it is an agenda.

Can you spell out exactly what is the agenda..??
  • pblakeney
    Manc33 wrote:
    Its a sorry state of affairs when we find there were no WMD's in Iraq and not one politician gets jailed, right there we have a problem. Coupled with the fact that people against the Iraq war like Dr. David Kelly and Robin Cook MP end up dead.
    Quite correct. Because Robin Cook having a heart attack in front of his wife is totally suspicious. :roll:
    I agree with the sentiments on culpability though and David Kelly's death was a bit dodgy.
    From small acorns grow big conspiracies.
    Veronese68 wrote:
  • pblakeney
    Imposter wrote:
    Manc33 wrote:
    yet stupid stuff like that just gets implemented all the same - because it is an agenda.

To keep the Transnational Power Elite exactly where they are, happy and in power.
    They are also in charge of all the other World's events.
    Obviously. :roll:
    Veronese68 wrote:
  • Yellow Peril
    Yellow Peril Posts: 4,466
    PBlakeney wrote:
    Manc33 wrote:
    Its a sorry state of affairs when we find there were no WMD's in Iraq and not one politician gets jailed, right there we have a problem. Coupled with the fact that people against the Iraq war like Dr. David Kelly and Robin Cook MP end up dead.
    Quite correct. Because Robin Cook having a heart attack in front of his wife is totally suspicious. :roll:
    I agree with the sentiments on culpability though and David Kelly's death was a bit dodgy.
    From small acorns grow big conspiracies.

correct! However, any decent underhand conspiratorial Government would have planted WMD's to justify the war instead of showing their @rse by coughing the fact that they got it wrong. However I'm sure you have some bullsh1t reason as to why they didn't effectively cover that up?
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,084
    Can anyone tell me how to make a proper tin foil hat? One that wards aliens off and keeps mobile phone signals at bay.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    PBlakeney wrote:
    Imposter wrote:
    Manc33 wrote:

To keep the Transnational Power Elite exactly where they are, happy and in power.

Hang on, I thought that was the military/industrial complex, not the transnational power elite..? There's too many of these shadowy groups...
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Can anyone tell me how to make a proper tin foil hat? One that wards aliens off and keeps mobile phone signals at bay.

Shiny side out keeps things from getting in but perhaps some here could try shiny side in :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • pblakeney
    Imposter wrote:
    PBlakeney wrote:
    Imposter wrote:
    Manc33 wrote:

Hang on, I thought that was the military/industrial complex, not the transnational power elite..? There's too many of these shadowy groups...
    We could be venturing into Monty Python territory. :wink:
    Veronese68 wrote:
  • pinno
    PBlakeney wrote:
    Imposter wrote:
    PBlakeney wrote:
    Imposter wrote:
    Manc33 wrote:

We could be venturing into Monty Python territory. :wink:

You mean we haven't already?

I think your parrot is dead.
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    Wow, this is quite something!

Why would 'they' do this? What would it achieve?
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • rick_chasey

Foruminformationtool.jpg
  • pinno
    ^ The best instruction from a mod yet.

Off to find some foil, back soon...
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,079

I need it to boost the mobile signal as its shocking here
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,194
    Blxxdy hell, this thread has gone weird for a Sunday.
  • pinno
    edited January 2015
    matthew h wrote:

I need it to boost the mobile signal as its shocking here

Maybe you need to get a couple of wire coat hangers and bend them into the shape of antenae, then attach them. Personally, the dog's bollox of alien/conspiracy/mobile phone hacking/GCHQ tapping/bike riding helmet accessory's is the metal colander, with handles.
  • mamba80
    mamba80 Posts: 5,032
    orraloon wrote:

Islam isnt alone in having its extremists
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,079
    mamba80 wrote:
    orraloon wrote:

Islam isnt alone in having its extremists

Any coincidence that for many cycling was put on hold because of the weather?........