Help: Boardman HT Comp 650b, Sell Or Keep?

Comments

• Cody
    Cody Posts: 565
    time out guys, need a break.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,712
    Cody wrote:
    When you fast, you give your body a break from constantly digesting food. When you eat something, you may notice at first you get a little tired, that’s because your body is spending all of its energy digesting the food. When you’re constantly eating, your energy is constantly being used up, leaving you feeling drained for no good reason.

When you fast, you’re reserving that energy; and it is then re-directed to other things like: healing injuries, preventing illnesses and/or getting fit via working out… to name a few.
    What a load of crap - if we used up more energy digesting food than we get from the food itself, we would all die pretty quickly.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • kirby700
    kirby700 Posts: 458
    Cody wrote:

I hope that means this bloody thread closes now!
    GIANT XTC 2.5
    BOARDMAN TEAM FS - NOW GONE
    NUKEPROOF MEGA TR 275 COMP
    YT INDUSTRIES CAPRA
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    kirby700 wrote:
    Cody wrote:

Yep, I've had enough now. He's too stupid for it to be fun to take the piss out of him!
  • kirby700
    welshkev wrote:
    Cody wrote:
    Just got back from my walk, set off at 2pm.

Did a lil shoppin on way home. Here's what I got.

0% fat organic Yeo vanilla Yogurt small tub. £1.00

2 handsize wholemeal baps. £0.89p

Fruit granola oats cereal. £2.00

Just having a small chicken breast sandwich in one of the baps with Asparagus and lentils and some granola with yogurt. Going to make a spinach smoothie in an hour and have it later.

I feel good, but tired, was very windy and wet.

cody: serious question. why the feck would you think we'd care about what you do in your daily life? what you buy to eat etc? we really, really couldn't give a flying fook.

another serious question, and this isn't meant in a taking the wee wee way. do you have a learning disability of some sort?

Winning quote of the thread goes to you WelshKev.

I salute you Sir
    GIANT XTC 2.5
    YT INDUSTRIES CAPRA
  • RevellRider
    RevellRider Posts: 1,794
    Cody wrote:
    Not quick enough. About 3 months is right depending on how consistent. but you don orite there, are you still slim?

2 and a half stone is a round 30lb in about 26 weeks. The NHS recommendation on weight loss says 1lb per week is a safe target to aim for. I went from 16 stone 10lb down to 14 stone 4. I sit rough at that weight now. I did drop down another stone last summer, but I was riding a hell of a lot more and getting other exercise with my girlfriend.

I was still drinking beer,not raping women, eating red meat and still not having gay sex
  • Cody
    ol\'gregg wrote:
    My mate rides his bike often and trains in the gym a lot. He also eats 5 small (ish) meals a day. He drinks alcohol weekly, eats junk food occasionally yet he his very slim and toned. Strange that.
    You get out what you put in.
    If all you do is tell a forum what you eat, yet ignore all advice and carry on with your scripture based diatribe. I can see why you get berated and ridiculed. No one cares anymore...
    Your diet is poor. Your exercise non existent. Excuse after excuse for feeling too weak to cycle.
    I've been there it's called laziness. Talking a good game to the world and doing feck all to change. Deciding you and 18ft men know best.
    I salute your stupidity.

Toodle ooh

Thank you sir.

There's another guy called Rutland gav over in the health section who's suffered from depression and extreme weight gain I think from medication. But he's back on his feet now. Read some of his story of getting back into a committed lifestyle. Very inspirational people. The fact that they can get back up quickly from a mental illness and help themselves its success. Some relapse unfortunately and I pray for them as its so sad, but some go on to achieve great things and feats. I can't remember some of the things he's said and will go back and read it, but he is really clever when it comes to the mechanisms of food and human body. He's really worked at it.
  • Cody
    Cody wrote:
    Not quick enough. About 3 months is right depending on how consistent. but you don orite there, are you still slim?

2 and a half stone is a round 30lb in about 26 weeks. The NHS recommendation on weight loss says 1lb per week is a safe target to aim for. I went from 16 stone 10lb down to 14 stone 4. I sit rough at that weight now. I did drop down another stone last summer, but I was riding a hell of a lot more and getting other exercise with my girlfriend.

I was still drinking beer,not raping women, eating red meat and still not having gay sex

I don't think it's enough. It should be double that per week.

You shouldn't have a gf if you're not married. Major sin.
  • rgliniany
    rgliniany Posts: 753
    Cody wrote:
    Cody wrote:

I did not know RevellRider was in the military....... I salute you for your service sir!!
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike
  • welshkev
    Cody wrote:

Cody kindly fuck off with your archaic ill informed, religious bullshit.

You're in no position to criticise or judge anyone with your sad excuse for an existence.
  • kirby700
    welshkev wrote:
    Cody wrote:

Cody kindly fark off with your archaic ill informed, religious bullshit.

You're in no position to criticise or judge anyone with your sad excuse for an existence.

Just ru that by me again Cody, you can't have a girlfriend if your not married. Surely you'll be cheating on the missus won't you?

Seriously f**ked that up you goon!

What I can't understand is you spout all this religious crap off and clearly racist ramblings Cody you havent been banned from here AND had not had you arse felt by the security services.
    GIANT XTC 2.5
    YT INDUSTRIES CAPRA
  • welshkev
    kirby700 wrote:
    welshkev wrote:
    Cody wrote:

Cody kindly fark off with your archaic ill informed, religious bullshit.

Just ru that by me again Cody, you can't have a girlfriend if your not married. Surely you'll be cheating on the missus won't you?

Seriously f**ked that up you goon!

What I can't understand is you spout all this religious crap off and clearly racist ramblings Cody you havent been banned from here AND had not had you ars* felt by the security services.

Yeah I did notice that bit of contradiction too.

He is 1 fucked up guy.
  • RevellRider
    RevellRider Posts: 1,794
    I don't have a girlfriend any more. I do have a woman that I see once or twice a week on a casual basis for some horizontal jogging. And she makes me bacon sarnies the morning after

In the eyes of Cody, I'm going somewhere warm and toasty when I die
  • kirby700
    I don't have a girlfriend any more. I do have a woman that I see once or twice a week on a casual basis for some horizontal jogging. And she makes me bacon sarnies the morning after

In the eyes of Cody, I'm going somewhere warm and toasty when I die

Benidorm? Seychelles? I hope when I pop off it'll be somewhere warm and toasty too. Don't want to go off in some old people's home in East Yorks
    GIANT XTC 2.5
    YT INDUSTRIES CAPRA
  • JBA
    JBA Posts: 2,852
    Cody wrote:
    Cody wrote:

You'd better get in touch with the health experts in the NHS and tell them they are wrong.

The fact that you think there is a god, prayer gives you energy, there are giants buried in tombs that noone is allowed to see, food makes you gay and booze makes you a rapist indicates that most of your thoughts are stupid. I suspect this one is the same.

Revelrider: it sounds like you already have somewhere warm for a couple of nights a week. Ask her to toast your bacon sarnies and you're sorted and won't have to die.
    “Life has been unfaithful
    And it all promised so so much”

Giant Trance 2 27.5 2016 ¦ Sonder Broken Road 2021¦ Giant Revolt Advanced 2 2019 ¦ Giant Toughtroad SLR 1 2019 ¦ Giant Anthem 3 2015 ¦ Specialized Myka Comp FSR 2009
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,360
    Cody wrote:
    It's even worse if the wife finds out about the gf. :shock:
  • JodyP
    JodyP Posts: 193
    Cody wrote:
    I'm a moron
  • katiebob
    katiebob Posts: 208
    Cody wrote:

How are you supposed to get married if you never have a girlfriend???
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Cody wrote:
    No, he'd never have a girlfriend ever (Well we knew that anyway) as no GF before marriage, after that a wife and no GF.
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • kirby700
    edited April 2015
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Cody wrote:

Or she may like it.......:-)

I'm going somewhere warm too when I die! !
    GIANT XTC 2.5
    YT INDUSTRIES CAPRA
  • Chunkers1980
    Chunkers1980 Posts: 8,035
    Katiebob wrote:
    Cody wrote:

Arranged (deranged) marriage?
  • veronese68
    Katiebob wrote:
    Cody wrote:

Exactly. Then once you are unhappy in your deranged marriage it would appear to be acceptable to get yourself a girlfriend. And that's not a sin? Pretty disrespectful to the Mrs if you ask me. But not respecting women is perfectly ok to some it would seem. :roll:
  • kirby700
    Katiebob wrote:
    Cody wrote:

You're right . CODY. when's the wedding? You mentioned in thus thread somewhere that you was getting married thus year didn't you! When's the big day?
    GIANT XTC 2.5
    YT INDUSTRIES CAPRA
  • welshkev
    kirby700 wrote:
    Katiebob wrote:
    Cody wrote:

You're right . CODY. when's the wedding? You mentioned in thus thread somewhere that you was getting married thus year didn't you! When's the big day?

I hope we all get an invite.
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    I believe Cody will be marrying a jar of liver. With lime and string obviously.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • katiebob
    katiebob Posts: 208
    welshkev wrote:

Would it not be the most boring wedding ever? No alcohol, no food, no drunk women...

Actually we could all spice it up a bit - I'm sure he would thank us. *buys hat*
  • welshkev
    Katiebob wrote:
    welshkev wrote:

Would it not be the most boring wedding ever? No alcohol, no food, no drunk women...

Actually we could all spice it up a bit - I'm sure he would thank us. *buys hat*

I was going to say you could buy a hat in my post, but I thought it'd be too stereotypical and sexist :lol:

With what Cody has said though I guess I would've been ok :lol:
  • veronese68
    welshkev wrote:
    He does a good job of making the rest of us look good. :mrgreen:
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Veronese68 wrote:
    welshkev wrote:
    He does a good job of making the rest of us look good. :mrgreen:
    It's a miracle.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • Angus Young
    Angus Young Posts: 3,063
    welshkev wrote:
    kirby700 wrote:
    Cody wrote:

Yep, I've had enough now.

Err... then stop visiting this thread.
    All the gear, no idea and loving the smell of jealousy in the morning.
    Kona Process 134 viewtopic.php?f=10017&t=12994607
This discussion has been closed.