Vuelta 2014 Stage 20 *SPOILERS*

12346»

Comments

• salsiccia1
    salsiccia1 Posts: 3,725
    Paul 8v wrote:
    The question is who wins the Golden C0ck award this year, "Man bashing stick on the floor like an over excited child" or "Fake world Champion who ruined the Giro queen stage for a poor rider (Who's name escapes me)"?

Shared title, I reckon, with an honourable mention to selfie man
    It's only a bit of sport, Mun. Relax and enjoy the racing.
  • Paul 8v
    Paul 8v Posts: 5,458
    Oh, I forgot about selfie man!
  • I liked selfie man, just for the record.

Lifetime achievement for Antler man in ATOC
  • I liked selfie man, just for the record.

If this is Kittel/Dublin selfie man he has recently signed for an post
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • Ah I thought it was Zoncolan selfie man.

Dublin selfie man was something else that was a massive over reaction
  • Ah I thought it was Zoncolan selfie man.

How soon we (I) forget

TYU.jpg
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • Paul 8v
    Zoncolan selfie man was great to be fair, at least he didn't try to bugger up someones race and most of them didn't seem to mind his presence. Adam Hansen was an absolute legend that day!
  • DL1987
    DL1987 Posts: 204
    Paul 8v wrote:
    The question is who wins the Golden C0ck award this year, "Man bashing stick on the floor like an over excited child" or "Fake world Champion who ruined the Giro queen stage for a poor rider (Who's name escapes me)"?

What about "lie in the middle of the road taking a photo during a Classic" man? (can't remember which one)
  • Paul 8v
    DL1987 wrote:
    Paul 8v wrote:

What about "lie in the middle of the road taking a photo during a Classic" man? (can't remember which one)
    Oh yeah, sooo many contenders this year!
  • Ghent Wevelgem

road2.jpg
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,094
    ^keen. :roll:
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,163
    This deserves a thread of its own. What about the person in a mobility scooter who crossed the road between the break and bunch on the Women's Tour and, I hesitate to mention her due to the serious injuries sustained but the old woman and her family with the pushchair who stood on an island in the middle of the road at Flanders??? I think.
  • For me, the stupid woman with her stupid smart phone with her back to the peloton, who took a well deserved elbow. I think during le Tour. Let's also not discount the smart phone smashing during the opening stages. That was cool.
    Giant TCR Advanced II - Reviewed on my homepage
    Giant TCR Alliance Zero
    BMC teammachineSLR03
    The Departed
    Giant SCR2
    Canyon Roadlite
    Specialized Allez
    Some other junk...
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,094
    ...and the silly French boy who got his close up of Giuseppe Geurini...
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!