12346»

Comments

• 240-Sky%20at%20work.jpg

319-IMG_7409.jpg
    320-PIC492630936.jpg
    Contador is the Greatest
  • dsoutar
    dsoutar Posts: 1,746
    An ill Rigoberto Uran has wondered whether it would not be better to abandon the Tour of Spain. Suffering from a respiratory infection, the rider from Omega Pharma-Quick Step, 6th place overall in the race, will make a final decision before the start of the 17th stage. At the press conference of his team on Tuesday, the Colombian said, "It's worse than yesterday; I'm working hard and I will continue to pay while in this state. it's maybe not worth it. When your health is not improving it's better to give up. But I'll make a decision tomorrow"

Uran said that "It is a respiratory infection that bothers me a lot. I've been 3 or 4 days I'm like that; I reached my limit. "
  • andy_wrx
    andy_wrx Posts: 3,396
    Does Contador seriously think that pistol routine makes him look anything other than a d1ckhead ?
  • He does it for all his uncountable number of fans. He doesn't give a sh!t if you care or not. He has been firing up slopes for a decade and shows no signs of running out of bullets.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • andy_wrx
    andy_wrx Posts: 3,396
    unaccountable number of fans
  • bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    certainly no accounting for at least 1 of his fans
  • andy_wrx wrote:
    Does Contador seriously think that pistol routine makes him look anything other than a d1ckhead ?

Would you prefer him to eat a banana against racism or show support to gay rights with a T shirt or maybe show a tatoo in support of Palestine, or maybe even wear a black arm band to remember all the victims of Ebola or MH17?

I quite like the pistolero thing, it's genuine and isn't charged of political nonsense!
    left the forum March 2023
  • dsoutar
    dsoutar Posts: 1,746
    andy_wrx wrote:

Would you prefer him to eat a banana against racism or show support to gay rights with a T shirt or maybe show a tatoo in support of Palestine, or maybe even wear a black arm band to remember all the victims of Ebola or MH17?

I quite like the pistolero thing, it's genuine and isn't charged of political nonsense!

It's nothing to do with politics or being PC, it just makes a great racer look about as cool as Dave Myers in Strictly Come Dancing
  • Macaloon
    Macaloon Posts: 5,545
    dsoutar wrote:
    It's nothing to do with politics or being PC, it just makes a great racer look about as cool as Dave Myers in Strictly Come Dancing

The more naff this looks, the cooler it is, from a great racer in an image-conscious age.

Perhaps you'd prefer something a little more personal? Here's Cav laying his integrity on the line.
    ;)
    bettiniphoto_0040561_1_full_600.jpg
    ...a rare 100% loyal Pro Race poster. A poster boy for the community.