BC and the Worlds

1235»

Comments

• Macaloon wrote:
    Pathetic few pages from posters I've not seen on Pro Race threads since I've been here. Do they only show up when it's time to insult women? W@nkers. Why has this thread not been locked, MR Chasey?

It's a Bottom Bracket thing.

viewtopic.php?f=30005&t=12934419&start=1400#p19096008

Why it's not classed as trolling I don't know.
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    Macaloon wrote:
    Pathetic few pages from posters I've not seen on Pro Race threads since I've been here. Do they only show up when it's time to insult women? W@nkers. Why has this thread not been locked, MR Chasey?

So to refer to the females of our race as ladies is insulting but it is ok to refer to people as w@nkers eh?
  • andyp
    andyp Posts: 10,450
    Well, if the cap fits...
  • ballysmate
    I think I will sit here and quietly fume.
  • Cor, the guys over on the commuting forums really are a hoot with their rebellious trolling of other threads. I nearly laughed.

Surely this thread deserves lockage.
    Giant Trance X 2010
    Specialized Tricross Sport
    My Dad's old racer
    Trek Marlin 29er 2012
  • Macaloon
    Macaloon Posts: 5,545
    edited September 2014
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Macaloon wrote:

So to refer to the females of our race as ladies is insulting but it is ok to refer to people as w@nkers eh?

You're pretending not to insult people. I'm not pretending.

Where's Chasey? Too busy calling people tin-hat conspiracists? W@nker :P

e: Ah, must be Tesco urgently seeking some honest auditors on the Chasey phone. Soz, boss.
    ...a rare 100% loyal Pro Race poster. A poster boy for the community.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,699
    Cor, the guys over on the commuting forums really are a hoot with their rebellious trolling of other threads. I nearly laughed.

Surely this thread deserves lockage.
    How woefully uninformed you are.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Macaloon wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Macaloon wrote:

You're pretending not to insult people. I'm not pretending.

Where's Chasey? Too busy calling people tin-hat conspiracists? W@nker :P

The irony of this thread is quite hilarious.

Even before the non regular pro race posters got involved it was getting well off track and well away from the original topic, you didn't need them to do that, you did it yourselves :wink:

Some of you should try posting in Bottom Bracket you'd fit in a treat :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • you 'pro race' pundits really need to lighten up a bit, you treat it like a private club in here. as Arran said it's ironic that you can have a silly argument between yourselves about the semantics of calling the female gender 'women or ladies' but anyone else who throws a comment in is a troll!
    You should be pleased that other people have taken the time to read and get involved in a lighthearted way.
    As for Macaloons comments "Do they only show up when it's time to insult women? W@nkers." and "Where's Chasey? Too busy calling people tin-hat conspiracists? W@nker" please it's very derogatory calling us w@nkers we prefer to$$ers
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • ballysmate
    Nr Rick! Mr Rick! Some interlopers from outside our bubble have posted lightheartedly, mocking our pretentiousness. I'l squeam and squeam and squeam.

If you read the posts, no-one has insulted women, they have merely gently mocked people getting their knickers in a twist over the word 'Ladies'
    The only insults have come from pro race regulars.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Nr Rick! Mr Rick! Some interlopers from outside our bubble have posted lightheartedly, mocking our pretentiousness. I'l squeam and squeam and squeam.

If you read the posts, no-one has insulted women, they have merely gently mocked people getting their knickers in a twist over the word 'Ladies'
    The only insults have come from pro race regulars.

They're very naughty boys :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    Ah, just seen this.

If you see a post that requires moderator attention press the exclamation mark on the offending post to report it.

Moderators do not actively moderate this forum.

Writing "Mr Chasey!" on a thread isn't going to get my attention.
This discussion has been closed.