A bit of a flutter

13»

Comments

• Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Nibali winning that stage today broke me even for the tour.

10'er on him tomorrow as well
  • germcevoy
    germcevoy Posts: 414
    Tenner on Rogers at 3/1 in play yesterday and a tenner on Majka today at the same price. Makes up for some shite selections last week.
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    Nice work.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • joelsim
    joelsim Posts: 7,552
    I could do with Purito abandoning...then I'd at least get some money on De Marchi.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,163
    Joelsim wrote:
    RichN95 wrote:
    Joelsim wrote:
    RichN95 wrote:

I had a pre-Tour accumulator:

Kreuziger to beat Porte (that's been voided)
    Mollema to beat Pinot (slightly down on that one)
    Van den Broeck to beat Costa (looking good)
    Valverde to beat Nibali (rips up virtual betting slip)

Accumulators are for fun, not profit, people.

And with all the drop-outs you may win an extra £5 on Mollema.

(As long as his TT is up to scratch)

It's an accumulator - all win or I lose.

Didn't I bet you a fiver on Mollema finishing worse than 7th? Or was it someone else I bet against?

That was me. I've lost track of the GC but from what I managed to see you' better send me details of the account you want it paid into!
  • joelsim
    Mollema is 7th at the moment.
  • The_Boy
    The_Boy Posts: 3,099
    Backed Peraud antepost @ 251.00 e/w and Pinot in-play @ 301.00 e/w, so neither of them are allowed to fall off please.
    Team My Man 2018: David gaudu, Pierre Latour, Romain Bardet, Thibaut pinot, Alexandre Geniez, Florian Senechal, Warren Barguil, Benoit Cosnefroy
  • DeadCalm
    DeadCalm Posts: 4,235
    The_Boy wrote:
    Backed Peraud antepost @ 251.00 e/w and Pinot in-play @ 301.00 e/w, so neither of them are allowed to fall off please.
    Fair play. I had a sneaky feeling JC would do something this year but wouldn't have dared betting on it for fear of jinxing him. Didn't reckon thibaut would trouble the top 7.
  • joelsim
    Just had a cheeky £2.50 E/W on Siutsou at 66/1, and £2.50 to win/£1.25 E/W on Formolo at 33/1 (meant to do £2.50 E/W) for the Tour of Poland.
  • joelsim
    Managed to get 14/1 on Pinot for KOM before the bookies all reined in to 6/1 ish.

Fancy Chaves for young rider but no one doing EW that I can see.