• andy9964
    andy9964 Posts: 930
    Measuring the thickness of paint or other coatings
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Andy9964 wrote:
    Measuring the thickness of paint or other coatings

Nope
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,965
    edited May 2014
    seanoconn wrote:
    Capt Slog wrote:
    That is a tool for opening o-rings or pipe so that they can be fitted onto whatever they are going on to.
    Could you write "'Is it?" rather than "That is" in future please. You sounded like you knew what you were talking about :roll:

That was because I did. I have one just like it in my drawer, and this one is used for spreading o-rings etc. The one pictured is also used for spreading a rubber band, and it's then dropped over a ram's bollocks causing them to fall off.

The current object Is it a pH meter?

The older I get, the better I was.

• arran77
    Tyre pressure gauge

Nope.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    Capt Slog wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Capt Slog wrote:
    That is a tool for opening o-rings or pipe so that they can be fitted onto whatever they are going on to.
    Could you write "'Is it?" rather than "That is" in future please. You sounded like you knew what you were talking about :roll:

That was because I did. I have one just like it in my drawer, and this one is used for spreading o-rings etc. The one pictured is also used for spreading a rubber band, and it's then dropped over a ram's **** causing them to fall off.

I never doubted you for a second :wink:
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • arran77
    Capt Slog wrote:

No

seanoconn
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,148
    It's a map measurer, plug in the scale and roll it along a map and it gives you a distance.
  • arran77
    Pross wrote:
    It's a map measurer, plug in the scale and roll it along a map and it gives you a distance.

Close but no cigar :)

seanoconn
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    RideOnTime wrote:
    Okay. Here goes. Sandyballs can't enter, soz mate.

31ZfbViuQkL.jpg

Clearly this is related to sheep restraint...

So I was well on the way. Clearly the threat of castration could be used in restraint.
  • RideOnTime
    arran77 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    It is vetinary. You'll have to be very specific.

It's for castrating lambs, calves, goats and other animals.

I hope you didn't Google it, you cheating f*ck. How many sheep are there in Aylesbury ffs? That isn't a metaphorical question BTW.

Yep, you are the winner A77.

Why are we waiting, why are we waiting, oh why are we waiting, oh why why why...

Mrs 77 is a veterinary nurse by trade :P

Try this, what is it and what does it do...

hU0GGc.jpg

Its a dual purpose map-measure rolling thing / anal cork remover thing.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,148
    arran77 wrote:
    Pross wrote:

Really? It looks exactly like one I used to have!
  • sandyballs
    sandyballs Posts: 577
    Combining what has all been suggested is it for measuring anal capacity, ie. volume of a cylinder. A dirty cylinder admittedly but one none the less?
  • arran77
    Sandyballs wrote:
    Combining what has all been suggested is it for measuring anal capacity, ie. volume of a cylinder. A dirty cylinder admittedly but one none the less?

You're wrong :P
    Pross wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Pross wrote:

Really? It looks exactly like one I used to have!

Really :) You're close though :wink:

seanoconn
  • Rod11
    Rod11 Posts: 293
    Ok so not for measuring maps, but in reverse... Used for doing scale drawings?
  • arran77
    Jack93 wrote:
    Ok so not for measuring maps, but in reverse... Used for doing scale drawings?

Correct, I use it for measuring pipework off of drawings of buildings.

seanoconn
  • RideOnTime
    Jack93 then.

It's your turn!
  • RideOnTime
    Is it for retraining sheep?

oh you've not posted it yet...
  • desweller
    desweller Posts: 5,175
    RideOnTime wrote:

You can train sheep?
    - - - - - - - - - -
    On Strava.{/url}
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    To walk up stairs....just not down (or is that cows?)
  • t4tomo
    t4tomo Posts: 2,643
    monkimark wrote:
    It's a doohicky for sticking those tail removing elastic bands on sheep.

To be fair Monkimark was also correct and first - the elastic bands are used for both docking tails and removal of bollocks on sheep. I used one hundreds of times as a kid, as i was brought up on a farm.
    Bianchi Infinito CV
    Bianchi Via Nirone 7 Ultegra
    Brompton S Type
    Carrera Vengeance Ultimate Ltd
    Gary Fisher Aquila '98
    Front half of a Viking Saratoga Tandem
  • jordan_217
    jordan_217 Posts: 2,580
    DesWeller wrote:
    RideOnTime wrote:

You can train sheep?

No, hence the need to re-train them :lol:
    “Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired.”
  • Rod11
    I've already gone and I'm currently moving house so don't really have anything that interesting to hand, so I'll pass the baton on to Pross as he was very close.
  • RideOnTime
    What do you mean you've already gone - moving house has no impact on your internet presence :) .

I'm sure you can train a sheep.

Are we still waiting...
  • Rod11
    Yes but as I speak the majority of my possessions are boxed up haha can we open this to the floor for anyone with something weird and wonderful?
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    trap.jpg
  • ride_whenever
    ride_whenever Posts: 13,279
    It's obviously not the ghostbusters ghost trap, so either toaster of some desciption or a deep fat frier???

Unless it actually is a ghostbusters ghost trap
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    It's obviously not the ghostbusters ghost trap, so either toaster of some desciption or a deep fat frier???

Unless it actually is a ghostbusters ghost trap

Haha well done yes it is a ghost trap,just did it for a laugh while everyone was waiting for a new pic.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,086
    I thought it was a deep fat sheep fryer.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!