Max Clifford

13»

Comments

• Velonutter
    Velonutter Posts: 2,437
    I just read the judges summing up and it would appear that he really is a very nasty individual.

Good job it wasn't my daughter, because he would be talking in a very high voice permanently!
  • VTech
    VTech Posts: 4,736
    nathancom wrote:
    So he was actually fortunate to be sentenced according to the time at which the offences occurred, since counts 4-6 would have constituted rape after 2003. He really is a manipulative arsehole. Not sure how anyone can argue against Yewtree now that these crimes have been uncovered.

This isn't meant to be a start of an argument with you but just an honest answer.

I feel yewtree is damaged and even though max has been found guilty and his sentence was as high as it could have been I still wouldn't believe everything I read about future cases within the yewtree circle.
    I feel the way the police and cps have handled the whole thing suggests that many more guilty people have and never will be bought to justice.
    Maybe max was the founder in this himself being the godfather of kiss-n-tell !

They hounded Jim Davidson for smacking a few ladies bottoms. The same with my neighbour Freddie Starr !

I guess we can add on the fact that there are certain female types who will sleep with a guy willingly and then cry wolf to make a few quid as part of the problems with public views of these types of allegations.
    Living MY dream.
  • Frank the tank
    Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
    I can't get my head around the idea of sentencing being based on the sentencing tariffs at the time.

When Hindley and Brady committed their crimes capital punishment was still in place, however, when tried and convicted it no longer was so they were given life terms. Clifford should have been sentenced according to the law today, the despicable sh1t.

BTW, welcome back Vtech.
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.