Off to Scotland tomorrow, anything I need to look out for ?

13»

Comments

• VTech
    VTech Posts: 4,736
    4, I am impressed how the same few buddies seem to try and contradict what I write without ever feeling the need to back that up.

I just add this to yet more evidence of the british way of thinking as a whole.
    Living MY dream.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,153
    There's a difference between programming the engine management to run at 60mpg and programming the dashboard display to say it is running at 60mpg :wink:

only teasing and don't get upset - I might bring my car to you to sort out!
  • VTech
    Pross wrote:
    There's a difference between programming the engine management to run at 60mpg and programming the dashboard display to say it is running at 60mpg :wink:

only teasing and don't get upset - I might bring my car to you to sort out!

Yes there is, one is the processor on the main board, the other a 24c04 chip on the CCM.
    Anyone here willing to have a bet with me ?
    Ill give 10;1 and if you win you can keep the cash, when I win ill donate it to a charity decided by the forum members.

Its quite laughable really but lets bring it on.
    Living MY dream.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,153
    Did you not read the bit at the bottom of my post then?
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Pross wrote:

Evidently not :lol:

Animated_fisherman_with_big_catch.gif
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • VTech
    Pross wrote:

Sorry, that wasn't aimed as a knock on your post.
    I just find it amusing how there are a few who will argue without backing themselves up.
    Living MY dream.
  • Gazzetta67
    Gazzetta67 Posts: 1,890
    Cool. Sounds like my kind of vehicle. I haven't been to Glasgow in years but it is a cool place. The best Italian food I have ever eaten was in Glasgow, and the people are great. Seems to me the only people with issues with Glaswegians are other Scots. Just saying, like.

Nail on head BBG - usually folk from edinburgh or up the east coast. they are the only folk that say "oh your know from here are you" where as we dont have a chip on our shoulder and ask that.
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    North Sea Oil...
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    The roads packed with refugees heading south over Hadrians Wall to deposit their poonds in English banks.
    Welsh and NI banks are also available.
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    Jock's strapped.
    What would they use a new currency?
    Turnips.
  • Fried mars bars
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles