Doping Life Bans

167891012»

Comments

• RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,162
    rayjay wrote:
    ....now I AM MOVING ON ....
    You keep saying that, but I'm not seeing much moving.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • rayjay
    rayjay Posts: 1,384
    RichN95 wrote:
    rayjay wrote:
    ....now I AM MOVING ON ....
    You keep saying that, but I'm not seeing much moving.

Oh dear ,have I upset you.. :lol: enjoy .....

Still waiting for Nic to answer the questions that he keeps avoiding .... :lol:

Oh no he can't ,,because that would mean I AM RIGHT :lol:

Why don't you try answering the questions instead ?

Oh no ,,,,that would mean you would have to agree with me ,,,,,You can't do that can you , even when I'm right .

So instead you start the insults and jokes ....

You are so clever :lol:
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    Nic's right, you're wrong.

I'm not sure what the question is but Nic seems to be responding in a sane way while you're shouting like some kind of petulant child.
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • rayjay
    iainf72 wrote:
    Nic's right, you're wrong.

I'm not sure what the question is but Nic seems to be responding in a sane way while you're shouting like some kind of petulant child.

There is a big list of questions above ,,,,try answering them....

Those were the points we were discussing.

Evrything I have said so far is correct.

If you don't know what the question is,, as you have as you have just stated "I'm not sure what the question is"

then how can I BE WRONG .

It's ok for and your buddys to rip into me is it?

The fact is nic has avoided the initial debate . avoided the ACTUAL QUESTIONS. because he made some false statements. that why he wont answer the questions and that's why you have interjected because you don't ,LIKE MY VIEWS.
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,162
    giphy.gif
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • rayjay
    RichN95 wrote:
    giphy.gif

Nic-77
    Equipoise ..that is the name of the drug I mentioned , the drug called Equipoise was originally DEVELOPED as a veterinary anabolic steroid .

Trenbolone that is the name of the drug I mentioned . was DEVELOPED largely for the purpose of beefing up livestock

Stanozol was approved for human use by the FDA

Stanozolol has been used in both animal and human patients for a number of conditions

I named those 3 drugs as I was aware that they were used by Vets. [ no google]

If you want I could go and google other drugs developed ,DEVELOPED .for animals but I named 3 drugs that I already knew of , otherwise I would not have mentiond Stanozol as from what I knew [not googled] it has other human uses and not the best example.

You have deflected the debate away from the intial points because you know your are wrong . .

Now can you answer the questions below . which refer to our initial debate.

Do you agree ,that drugs are developed for animals ? yes or no .....

Do you agree there is a list of drugs that sportsmen/women are not allowed to take as they have been banned from use in sports? yes or no

Do you agree that sometimes a new drug get's added to the list? yes or know

Do you agree that some athletes look for new ways to gain an advantage ? yes or no

Do you agree that sometimes athletes will use drugs in a way that they were not originally intended for? yes or no.

If you answer yes to all these questions the you are agreeing with me and the points I Initially made.

I think my use of the word purpose was quite clear i.e. we were talking about the use of drugs in cycling and sport.

If you were not sure , you could have asked for clarity

You and other's have deliberately gone out of your way to prove me wrong but nothing I have said is wrong .

I have been very clear about the points I have made .

If any of you patronising morons want to carry on trying to prove me wrong, go ahead if it makes you feel better
    but you won't be doing it with facts

What about you Rich, Can you answer the questions above as nic does not seem to be able to ? or are you going to keep up with the childish post's
    I predict childish posts and a load of deviation as usual .....
This discussion has been closed.