Headphones

13»

Comments

• daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    Joelsim wrote:
    Cheers Matthew, they are excellent earphones, it's worth spending a little more on things like this.

Joelsim, may I remind you there is a classified section for business transactions?
    Irony alert!
    BEEP, BEEP, BEEP!

Happy New Year chomps!

Can't believe that not only am I still here but THAT thread is too!

PS:- Pina, my comment on the bearded thread was at least a week before my farewell. Less than obvious trawling?

Just living up to my nickname........

And a wee bit of nosiness.

Bye, bye....
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    daviesee wrote:
    Joelsim wrote:
    Cheers Matthew, they are excellent earphones, it's worth spending a little more on things like this.

Joelsim, may I remind you there is a classified section for business transactions?
    Irony alert!
    BEEP, BEEP, BEEP!

Happy New Year chomps!

Can't believe that not only am I still here but THAT thread is too!

PS:- Pina, my comment on the bearded thread was at least a week before my farewell. Less than obvious trawling?

Just living up to my nickname........

And a wee bit of nosiness.

Bye, bye....
    Oi! Now that you've come back you might as well stay and enjoy yourself. Pinar isn't getting nearly enough stick these days.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • joelsim
    joelsim Posts: 7,552
    Joelsim wrote:

Oops. Could you just open a thread called headphones in there then Ugo? :shock:
  • Joelsim wrote:
    Joelsim wrote:

Oops. Could you just open a thread called headphones in there then Ugo? :shock:

No, but that's where you have to post when you want to sell something... :wink:
    left the forum March 2023
  • mrushton
    mrushton Posts: 5,182
    I'm always amused by the beats. They were designed by Dr.Dre and top producer Jimmy Iovine (Springsteen/Patti Smith/Tom Petty) after they founded and sold ($100s millions) Interscope Records. I suspect Iovine or the acts he works/worked with never used Beats in a professional capacity but they cleverly designed a brand in conjunction with Monster Cable
    M.Rushton
  • $3 billion lol
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • RDW
    RDW Posts: 1,900
    At least with that £3 billion Dr Dre will now be able to afford a decent pair of headphones. How about the Sennheiser Orpheus HE90? Only 300 made, comes complete with a dedicated tube amp that looks like it belongs in the Chrysler Building. Apparently goes for $30,000 on ebay.

maxresdefault.jpg
  • smoggysteve
    smoggysteve Posts: 2,909
    Apple - home of innovation and ground breaking technology. Turning simple ideas into massive consumer markets the envy of all their competitors.

Now just happy to p1ss all over the memory of Steve Jobs.

Buy another company not for their overpriced plasticky Nike trainers for your ears but for the music service accompanying them - again pretty much undermining their own iTunes service

I'll overlook the irony of Apple buying a headphone company at the same time supplying possibly the worst possible ones with their flagship products.