Would you buy "used" bib shorts or tights?

124»

Comments

  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    In the 50's and 60's I am led to believe a Veal steak was worn under the shorts, whether under crackers featured as well I'm not sure.
  • Bumo_b
    Bumo_b Posts: 211
    Not sure Id buy a pair of Dumoulins short that were worn at the Giro for any price. On a separate note, try Halo washing liquid, brilliant stuff, never had any problems and kills fungi and bacteria.
  • daniel_b
    daniel_b Posts: 11,505
    Bumo_b wrote:
    Not sure Id buy a pair of Dumoulins short that were worn at the Giro for any price. On a separate note, try Halo washing liquid, brilliant stuff, never had any problems and kills fungi and bacteria.

    Agreed on both counts.

    Halo rocks, well worth the modest investment, considering how much most of our kit costs.
    Felt F70 05 (Turbo)
    Marin Palisades Trail 91 and 06
    Scott CR1 SL 12
    Cannondale Synapse Adventure 15 & 16 Di2
    Scott Foil 18
  • fat daddy
    fat daddy Posts: 2,605
    Webboo wrote:
    In the 50's and 60's I am led to believe a Veal steak was worn under the shorts, whether under crackers featured as well I'm not sure.

    I wonder if they ever had the conversation "would you buy a used veal steak"
  • What if the rider had hemorrhoids and some errrrrr leakage during rides?
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    fat daddy wrote:
    Webboo wrote:
    In the 50's and 60's I am led to believe a Veal steak was worn under the shorts, whether under crackers featured as well I'm not sure.

    I wonder if they ever had the conversation "would you buy a used veal steak"
    They probably sold it to the nearest French restaurant as Steak Tatar.
  • fat daddy
    fat daddy Posts: 2,605
    that would explain how they get it so tender