What's on TV Tonight Mikey

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Employee of the Month, mainly for Jessica Simpsons norks :wink:

image.jpg
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Looks a tad heavy for a prima ballerina...
  • Mikey23
    37 days... Beeb2
  • arran77
    I've not had enough of the storms and rain so I'm watching them on Channel 4 :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Mikey23
    Final 37 days tonight... Wondering how it will turn out
  • arran77
    St Trinians :wink:

seanoconn
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Ok bare with me, I don't have a tv but this just happened...

Coming up we give an empty yoghurt pot to each of the three kittens, join us in a moment for the hilarious outcome.

Welcome back, in part one we saw how three kittens were given a yoghurt pot, how did they get on?

Kitten one and two licked around the top edge whilst kitten three got literally stuck in!

Scientific part of the show...the kitten knows it has to withdraw its head so does this by walking backwards around the room not realizing that this a) won't work and b) is extremely funny!

Join us after the break when we will see how kitten three got on...

So you join us as we are about to remove the yoghurt pot from his head, he is a bit disappointed to lose his hat so we give him the extra large size yoghurt pot to make up for his loss, he starts by putting his head fully inside and is a bit startled at first thinking perhaps that his head has shrunk suddenly. He rapidly works out that if he raises his head the pot slides further down so he can reach more yoghurt, eventually he is sat upright with the pot resting firmly on his shoulders, he is entirely happy with his new dairy based world. To ensure we don't pi55 ourselves laughing we have to remove the pot, and he we go to slowmo capture and his yoghurt filled whiskers slowly unfold, drooping under the weight of this natural bovine based dessert, the whiskers then spring back to their normal unrestrained position showering the other two kittens in yoghurt, we had to leave the room at this stage! :D

No animals were harmed during this episode.

Kitten three is his stage name.
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • arran77
    I reckon T47 that's probably more entertaining than the drivel that's on the idiot box most nights!!

seanoconn
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,086
    When's the next installment T47? Is this going to be a serial?

I'll put my cat story in for the hell of it.
    Meet Tiddles, Tiddles was clever enough to use his paw to take off the silver foil and like the cream off the top of the milk bottle. Once his tongue could no longer reach the diminishing cream, he would simply use his paw. When the paw had to get too deep into the bottle, he just simply pushed the whole bottle over (I watched him once to see exactly why the milk was being mysteriously sabotaged).
    So one year, whilst decorating the living room, a mirror was leaning up against the wall of the end of the living room. Our Tiddles was at the other end and spotted a moth. Except the moth in question was just a reflection in the mirror. Tiddles took off at full tilt after the moth and hit the mirror. Somewhat stunned and embarrassed at his stupidity (in a way only cats can feel undignified), he sat on his backside shaking his head for a good 30 seconds or so.
    RIP Tiddles.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    Feck me! Another RIP thread.
  • pinno
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Feck me! Another RIP thread.

Easy Bally, someone might feel offended on Tiddles's behalf.
  • ballysmate
    Obviously I never knew Tiddles personally but I have been aware of his work.
    I remember with awe the raid he led in Mikey's garden, viewtopic.php?f=40088&t=12926837&hilit=birds and the campaign he led for 'Cats to cr@p where they like'.
    I believe that his premature loss has robbed us of some outstanding work in the future. A sad loss to the field of mousing.

PS My cat, Maisie, was a devoted fan and is inconsolable.
  • pinno
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Obviously I never knew Tiddles personally but I have been aware of his work.
    I remember with awe the raid he led in Mikey's garden, viewtopic.php?f=40088&t=12926837&hilit=birds and the campaign he led for 'Cats to cr@p where they like'.
    I believe that his premature loss has robbed us of some outstanding work in the future. A sad loss to the field of mousing.

PS My cat, Maisie, was a devoted fan and is inconsolable.

Tell Maisie that Tiddles is shagging for eternity and very happy. You see, I got this app that conects me to the afterlife.
  • Mikey23
    My rabbits send their heartfelt condolences...
  • pinno
    F*ck all on telly tonight.
    (There probably is but the OH is watching Call the midwife).
  • ballysmate
    F*ck all on telly tonight.
    (There probably is but the OH is watching Call the midwife).

My missus too. :cry:
    Don't thimk they make much prime time for blokes. They realise that it is women who control the remote.
  • pinno
    Come on Bally, the OH is ready with the stopwatch too.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    The EPO was watching the Voice with our daughter on Saturday night, son was on his Xbox. As a direct result of this I finally 'finished' the catalogue I've been working on.
    Well, I say finished I mean finished the mechanical bits and will stop for now as sales should get a lot busier as spring approaches. Meanwhile the colouring in department will bother me with lots of questions as they try to get everything to look right on the page.
  • arran77
    Veronese68 wrote:
    The EPO was watching the Voice with our daughter on Saturday night, son was on his Xbox. As a direct result of this I finally 'finished' the catalogue I've been working on.
    Well, I say finished I mean finished the mechanical bits and will stop for now as sales should get a lot busier as spring approaches. Meanwhile the colouring in department will bother me with lots of questions as they try to get everything to look right on the page.

So you can finally watch Henry Cole's 'World's Greatest Motorcycle Rides' :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    arran77 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

So you can finally watch Henry Cole's 'World's Greatest Motorcycle Rides' :lol:
    Good point, I even played with the Bonneville engine yesterday. I need motivation. Listening to the Blues Show on Radio Old at the moment.
  • Mikey23
    Good choice
  • Mikey23
    Love Paul jones. Him and his missus came to speak at our church last year. Top bloke
  • team47b
    Let me see, what was on today... I saw a racing pigeon today, she had rings with register numbers on and an event tag to show she was competing, nice looking bird too, but this being Portugal she had stopped at the café and was walking from table to table eating cake crumbs, she was still there when I left, do you think they build in allowances for lunch breaks and café stops? :D
  • pinno
    team47b wrote:
    Let me see, what was on today... I saw a racing pigeon today, she had rings with register numbers on and an event tag to show she was competing, nice looking bird too, but this being Portugal she had stopped at the café and was walking from table to table eating cake crumbs, she was still there when I left, do you think they build in allowances for lunch breaks and café stops? :D

I don't think that pigeon is going home. I bet you a £1 you had a talk with it.
  • team47b
    The pounds in the post :D
  • pinno
    team47b wrote:
    The pounds in the post :D

Carry a 4:3 ratio picture frame around with you or a 5:2 if you want widescreen.
  • arran77
    Channel 5, some programme about the missing plane, they've got some old doderer ex pilot called Pablo who thinks crashing planes is 'exciting' :shock:

seanoconn
  • arran77
    arran77 wrote:
    Channel 5, some programme about the missing plane, they've got some old doderer ex pilot called Pablo who thinks crashing planes is 'exciting' :shock:

This programme is getting more and more ridiculous, they're now discussing alien abductions and the 'Malaysian Triangle', good old Channel 5!!!

seanoconn
  • florerider
    florerider Posts: 1,112
    Perhaps concentrating on the "Malaysian triangle" distracted them from flying the plane
  • arran77
    florerider wrote:
    Perhaps concentrating on the "Malaysian triangle" distracted them from flying the plane

The pilot did have a history of letting women into his cockpit :wink:

seanoconn