Surviving a Zombie apocalypse?

13»

Comments

• ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    I left you guys to fight the zombies on your own, back on page 1 because there was no sex. Just checking back to see if there is any shagging on offer to tempt me back into the fray. The barrel on Sean's ship doesn't count.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,404
    Ballysmate wrote:
    I left you guys to fight the zombies on your own, back on page 1 because there was no sex. Just checking back to see if there is any shagging on offer to tempt me back into the fray. The barrel on Sean's ship doesn't count.
    Fight or die Bally. Permission to impale your corpse on the mast, to ward off Somali pirates?
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    When is the Zombie attack planned for? I might take a week's holiday in Blackpool and miss the whole thing. I don't think Zombies would go to Blackpool.
  • i went to blackpool once i dont thnik zombies would go there either. i missed a barney nine darter cos i had to have a dump. true story.
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,391
    seanoconn wrote:
    FocusZing wrote:
    Can you survive the zombie apocalypse?

If you see any zombies starting to attack just run, don't try and complete the test to see if you will survive, it takes a while.
    83.2% survival prospect 8)

79.8% - we should team up!
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • seanoconn
    ddraver wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    FocusZing wrote:
    Can you survive the zombie apocalypse?

If you see any zombies starting to attack just run, don't try and complete the test to see if you will survive, it takes a while.
    83.2% survival prospect 8)

79.8% - we should team up!
    So you can kill me and take my supplies? I don't think so! :lol:
  • ddraver
    We both sound like decent jack of all trades - none of that outlier stuff that destroys group cohesion...unless you re particularly pretty in which case I ll slaughter you in a heartbeat Fabio! ;)
    - @ddraver
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    seanoconn wrote:
    Needs a little modification and Zombie proofing

B09619B2-7B24-48FA-A811-760C7E97DB51-1718-000002BA8F85AB9A_zps710a584a.jpg

Having seen Sean's handiwork, I have tracked him down on t'internet.

wacky-prof-pending_0.gif

And here he is commuting.

03_ani.gif
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    If this apocalypse happens Sean it would be best to leave the sprawling metropolis of croybeldon and move out to your sisters place in the burbs as if she lives near me she is clearly considerably richer than you

e3zo.jpg

:P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    Ballysmate wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Needs a little modification and Zombie proofing

B09619B2-7B24-48FA-A811-760C7E97DB51-1718-000002BA8F85AB9A_zps710a584a.jpg

Having seen Sean's handiwork, I have tracked him down on t'internet.

wacky-prof-pending_0.gif

And here he is commuting.

03_ani.gif

I'll get you Penelope Pitstop!
  • seanoconn
    arran77 wrote:
    If this apocalypse happens Sean it would be best to leave the sprawling metropolis of croybeldon and move out to your sisters place in the burbs as if she lives near me she is clearly considerably richer than you

e3zo.jpg

:P
    If I sold my London hovel and moved to Shitsville, I'd be able to afford a palace like you arran :wink:

My sister's in Alton and yes, she is considerably richer than me, in theory, but she p!sses it up the wall :lol:
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    If you do decide to move out for some of the 'good life' you'll need to ditch the Superdry stuff, it's a bit more Barbour jackets and Hunter wellies round here (neither of which I own btw :wink: ).

:lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • ddraver
    Country boy myself, funny how I see way more Barbour and Hunter in Richmond Park than I do in the actual, you know, countryside!
    - @ddraver
  • seanoconn
    arran77 wrote:
    If you do decide to move out for some of the 'good life' you'll need to ditch the Superdry stuff, it's a bit more Barbour jackets and Hunter wellies round here (neither of which I own btw :wink: ).

:lol:
    Check shirts with jumpers and colourful trousers? I think I'll give it a miss :lol:
  • seanoconn
    ddraver wrote:
    Country boy myself, funny how I see way more Barbour and Hunter in Richmond Park than I do in the actual, you know, countryside!
    Ah, go on, let them pretend. Good luck in London btw :D
  • ddraver
    I made a deal with myself that I'm having a car so i can get out on the weekend and remember that the rest of the world still exists!

Useful to get away from Zombies too, London always seems to suffer...
    - @ddraver
  • FocusZing
    FocusZing Posts: 4,373
    When the machines attack it will make the zombies seem like irritating bug type things.

You couldn't pacify a killing machine with a nice cup of tea, they will not stop, they cannot be reasoned with. We will not stop the futile heinous wanton destruction.

We are doomed, DOOMED, I tell thee!
  • Just take the batteries out. Job done.
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    Nothing wrong with Barbours, they repel zombie bites fantastically !
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • I got a 75% survival chance. I think medical knowledge is what is holding me back. Shame.

My friend and I have our plan, we know exactly what to do. We are sad. I know.
  • seanoconn
    I got a 75% survival chance. I think medical knowledge is what is holding me back. Shame.

My friend and I have our plan, we know exactly what to do. We are sad. I know.
    You don't get a 75% + survival rate without killing other survivors and taking what they've got. That's my plan too :lol:
  • Very nice. Remember to introduce yourself when it all hits the fan, that way I can shoot first.
  • FocusZing
    H5473.jpg

"What would you do in the event of a zombie
    apocalypse? Would you know how to protect
    your family, forage for food and hold your own
    if confronted by the undead? Packed with vital
    information about how to prepare yourself
    (mentally and physically) and your surroundings
    for attack, the Zombie Survival Manual will also
    include advice on how to flourish in a post-
    apocalyptic world. Accompanied by illustrations,
    maps, diagrams and step-by-step instructions,
    this manual will be essential reading for those
    interested in protecting themselves, their
    families and society at large from the living
    dead."

Haynes know about the impending apocalypse.
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    Watching 'World War Z' at the moment, when did the bu66ers start to run so fast !?!
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,493
    MattC59 wrote:
    Watching 'World War Z' at the moment, when did the bu66ers start to run so fast !?!
    The shuffling zomboids in the old films were a bit comical so they went with fast ones in films like Dawn of the Dead remake and 28 Days to try and scare people. Now it's fashionable to have fast zombies.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • FocusZing
    Well, at least I don't have to shave.
  • Stevo_666
    Is this thread being revived on the off chance that Labour might win?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • FocusZing
    Five to ten (labour) at the moment I'd say it's time to start conforming comrade.
  • Stevo_666
    FocusZing wrote:
    Five to ten (labour) at the moment I'd say it's time to start conforming comrade.
    No quite. Tax planning initiatives on standby before anyone can spring a budget but doubt I will need to use them.
  • seanoconn
    Jesus! Don't scare me like that! I thought it had started.