Homeland (no spoilers yet)

13»

Comments

• daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    mrfpb wrote:
    Anyone still sticking with it. I came close to not watching last night. I don't think I'll be watching series 4 if they bother making it.
    Agreed it was getting tedious.
    Finished on a cliff hanger though so I have to keep watching.

That is how these things work. 8)
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • morstar
    morstar Posts: 6,190
    I really enjoyed the recent episodes. It has been a little bit slow at times but I don't like stupidly OTT dramas so can't complain.
    Brodie has had one hell of a life though. That's the biggest problem with the series for me but I guess you just have to suspend belief to enjoy. It's going to be interesting to see how he gets out of this one alive. I reckon his life expectancy right now is about 30 seconds and yet somehow I think he'll make it.
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    I have heard that the last episode (Sunday 22nd?) is supposed to be a cracker.

Well, it will have to be to entice a fourth series.
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • Agreed it has been getting better, but I still feel like I'm waiting for it to start..
  • It's become like the A-Team for holes in the plot. But quite watchable now if you can suspend belief and just enjoy it.
  • Of course it was all about Brody and what side is he really on, and they've tried to play on that a little bit, but it does seem they don't really know where to go with it this series.
  • MichaelW
    MichaelW Posts: 2,164
    Now that Brody has done his worst and created an opportunity for career advancement, will devious, sneaky, oriental spy-weasel have him killed or deliver him to Carrie so they hand walk off into the sunset, holding hands.
  • Careful reading the online newspapers folks, especially Daily Mail. I was innocently scanning down the right-hand side of their website looking for the football news ... and it had a "SPOILER ALERT" for Homeland, and the text underneath stated what the spoiler was, rather than having that behind a link. So I've found out what happens in the last episode of the series before it's aired in the UK.

Why the hell do papers like the Daily Mail in the UK feel the need to publish an article about a show before it is aired in the UK. I know it's been shown in the US about 1-2 weeks ahead of us, but it's a UK newspaper.

That's the 2nd time I've been caught out like this, damn annoying especially when it's for a season finale or major plot twist.
  • Argh now I know there's a twist! Damn you!!!