R.I.P. Yossie

13»

Comments

• I never knew she could be that violent - ok, Yossie has turned up a few times feeling a tad tender in the Little Yossie area but I just guessed that was because he had a small knob and had to work twice as hard as everyone else satisfy a woman.

Woah - right, I think I may approach her with a tad more deference from now on.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    She's got some serious emotional shite going on, is that anything to do with Yossie :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    Obviously emotionally dependent and missing Yossie.
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • arran77
    daviesee wrote:

You or Victoria :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • daviesee
    arran77 wrote:
    daviesee wrote:

You or Victoria :P
    Dammit!
    Hes figured us out. :wink:
  • She thinks of Yossie as a bastion of strength, a fountain of knowledge, a shoulder to cry on when necessary but someone to laugh with and enjoy the day and life to its full when needed.

He is her light, her joy, her need and her wants. He is life to her.

Whenever her Olympic/World victories make her feel boastful and maybe a bit arrogant, her love for the Yossie makes her humble.

Then again, TDN has better norks, so she better watch out...........
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,369
    @ JC1. you better warn that Yossie friend of yours that his PM box is full to the gunnels and it is not fan mail. There is some pretty bad news in there. All I can say is enjoy this while it lasts, so he better get back here quick.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • arran77
    @ JC1. you better warn that Yossie friend of yours that his PM box is full to the gunnels and it is not fan mail. There is some pretty bad news in there. All I can say is enjoy this while it lasts, so he better get back here quick.

Yes, by all accounts the days could be numbered :cry:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,423
    I didn't know we were still doing the wind up. Was I not supposed to tell the wind up e? :oops:
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    I didn't know we were still doing the wind up. Was I not supposed to tell the wind up e? :oops:

It was a wind up, I thought it was for real :shock:

Thank feck for that :lol:

seanoconn
  • As an update: he still can't get in and the "why can't Yossie sign in thread" has been deleted.

Oh well......
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    we will have to make do with you conveying his thoughts :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,369
    team47b wrote:
    we will have to make do with you conveying his thoughts :D

A little bit flattering but that is a bit like Plato and Socrates. Although Plato never got a look in for the first 11, he was good at being a ball boy.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • daviesee
    Update:- It is a permanent ban. And he knows the reason.
    Wonder what it was. :?:
  • arran77
    daviesee wrote:
    Update:- It is a permanent ban. And he knows the reason.
    Wonder what it was. :?:

He was a very naughty boy :lol:

seanoconn
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Nowt to do with that phone tapping stuff was it?
  • He doesn't know the reason - I've asked about it and am hoping that a Mod will pm me and I can tell him.
  • arran77
    He doesn't know the reason - I've asked about it and am hoping that a Mod will pm me and I can tell him.

Send a PM to Faye@BikeRadar on here, she was very helpful when I got banned and looked into it, I'm sure she can help you to help Yossie.

seanoconn
  • daviesee
    He doesn't know the reason - I've asked about it and am hoping that a Mod will pm me and I can tell him.
    Misinformation in that other thread.
    Obviously working on the "confuse the enemy at all times" technique.
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Would be nice to get started on his rehab...
  • I've spoken to Yossie and he wants to apologise for "being a weapon" (his words, not mine) to all who's time he has wasted: if he could come back on he promises not to be such a "ninja" (again, his words, not mine) and to avoid miffing people off. He also said lots of other things but I'm not sure what they mean so won't transcribe hereto - they weren't rude, just some weird maroon language.

Mods: please can he come back? Occasionally he can be quite funny. Not very often mind you, but occasionally. Maybe once every 1,000 posts? If anything it means that I'll get a bit of piece and quiet.