R.I.P. Yossie

daviesee
daviesee Posts: 6,386
edited November 2013 in The bottom bracket
Yossie is M.I.A.

Rumour has it that he couldnt log in last night.

:cry:
None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    I'll send out the sniffer dogs. Not sure he is MIA. You see there was a big bash in Spennybridge last night.

It's a bit of an Agatha Christie whodunnit. First of all Greg_Tripe_0.3 was invited. TDV was going to be there and I invited Nina just for the hell of it.
    The ingredients:
    A communter
    A Piar of unwelcome Noorks (depending on who's perspective)
    A deliciously fast short woman with green eyes.

Quite a cocktail, I think you would agree.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stand to
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    So how long is it between postings before you are considered to be missing presumed dead? Any time out allowed for eating, sleeping and dare I say it ...riding our bikes?
  • Having a life outside BR is not permitted
  • daviesee
    I suspect a one week ban.
    Don't know what would have triggered it though.
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    So there's no way out of here... When you're in it's for good?

Time to get some tunnel plans together
  • FocusZing
    FocusZing Posts: 4,373
    viewtopic.php?f=40033&t=12943923

It could have been this.
  • daviesee
    That was Friday afternoon and dealt with at the time.
    Logging on problem happened Saturday night.
    He had posted on Friday night.
    Doubt we will find out for at least a week.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    daviesee wrote:
    I suspect a one week ban.
    Don't know what would have triggered it though.

One week ban, amateur :lol:

Unless the ban involves the word 'month' it doesn't count :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    FocusZing wrote:
    Some members are allowed to waste mods time (has BB run it's course, an obvious wind up) and some aren't it seems. No consistency.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    FocusZing wrote:
    Some members are allowed to waste mods time (has BB run it's course, an obvious wind up) and some aren't it seems. No consistency.

I think we established this before didn't someone start a thread asking about this kind of shite :wink:

:lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • FocusZing wrote:

Pretty certain it wasn't.
    Swim. Bike. Run. Yeah. That's what I used to do.

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • FocusZing
    FocusZing wrote:

What was it then?
  • pinno
    FocusZing wrote:

Wah ?!?!?! Don't you creep up on us like that again. As leader of the helmets and gatekeeper to our petri dish bacterium playpen breeding ground for dungeon filth, it is incumbent of me to do a strip search before you enter.
    If there is no sign of Veet ever being used on your testicles or saddle rash, i'm afraid you have to post 300 times on cake stop as a training course. Of course a ban would give you immediate dungeon cred.

So leader of ladyboys, what brings you here ? Are you armed ? i.e Do you have a picture of Nina of the Neurons Noorks ?
    Can you sort pimples out in Cellulose paint ?
    Can you spout genuine, pure adulterated bollox ?
  • FocusZing wrote:

Wah ?!?!?! Don't you creep up on us like that again. As leader of the helmets and gatekeeper to our petri dish bacterium playpen breeding ground for dungeon filth, it is incumbent of me to do a strip search before you enter.
    If there is no sign of Veet ever being used on your testicles or saddle rash, i'm afraid you have to post 300 times on cake stop as a training course. Of course a ban would give you immediate dungeon cred.

So leader of ladyboys, what brings you here ? Are you armed ? i.e Do you have a picture of Nina of the Neurons Noorks ?

There's no point trying to butter me up (whether Last Tango style or otherwise) just because you want something from me.

Moreover, Im not going to blab about mods' actions. One of you can PM me.
    Swim. Bike. Run. Yeah. That's what I used to do.

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • pinno
    FocusZing wrote:

There's no point trying to butter me up (whether Last Tango style or otherwise) just because you want something from me.

PM you about what exactly ? Yossie's disappearance ? If you lot have kidnapped him, there will be hell to pay.
  • FocusZing
    FocusZing wrote:

PM you about what exactly ? Yossie's disappearance ? If you lot have kidnapped him, there will be hell to pay.

His heads squeezed between a D-Lock, I tell thee. OHhhh the depravity.
  • pinno
    FocusZing wrote:
    FocusZing wrote:

Wah ?!?!?! Don't you

So leader...
    ...bollox ?

There's no point...

His heads squeezed between a D-Lock, I tell thee. OHhhh the depravity.

He likes that sort of thing.

PM'd you Greg.
  • arran77
    FocusZing wrote:

Blab about mods actions?

When all that shite was going off the other day the impression given was that if any action was taken it would stay private so if you do know anything blabbing is not really the done thing is it :roll:

seanoconn
  • arran77 wrote:
    FocusZing wrote:

Blab about mods actions?

When all that shite was going off the other day the impression given was that if any action was taken it would stay private so if you do know anything blabbing is not really the done thing is it :roll:

Kerching :roll:
  • Is it easy to get banned around here? How does the bannee find out he has been banned and the reasons why? Or is that not a good post?

I just like to be forewarned/forearmed. Like an alert Meercat/Chuckle Brother I suppose......
  • arran77
    Is it easy to get banned around here? How does the bannee find out he has been banned and the reasons why? Or is that not a good post?

I just like to be forewarned/forearmed. Like an alert Meercat/Chuckle Brother I suppose......

Stick around here long enough and you'll get the idea of what's allowed and what's not :wink:

seanoconn
  • pinno
    Is it easy to get banned around here? How does the bannee find out he has been banned and the reasons why? Or is that not a good post?

Welcome new bloke.

From now on, please don't iron your underwear.

As far as bans are concerned, they happen. It dawns on you when you can't login. There's no explanation, no e-mail, nada, diddley squat.
    We'll give you loads of street cred if you get banned. If you want a ban do this:
    Post pics if nude girls
    Post pics of nude girls anywhere
    Wind up the commuters

If you have pics of nude women, send them to me at my Private Message box and I will go through them to see of they are acceptable or not.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921

Welcome new bloke.

From now on, please don't iron your underwear.

As far as bans are concerned, they happen. It dawns on you when you can't login. There's no explanation, no e-mail, nada, diddley squat.
    We'll give you loads of street cred if you get banned. If you want a ban do this:
    Post pics if nude girls
    Post pics of nude girls anywhere
    Wind up the commuters

If you have pics of nude women, send them to me at my Private Message box and I will go through them to see of they are acceptable or not.

Got any pics of nude commuters?
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Here's one. I can't claim the idea as my own though.

song_thrush_1.jpg
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Ballysmate wrote:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRL7QEzeU4Ck0vtmXpJwxQJT9CqnicVWK15Q-WGVQWAiCC88e-7
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:

Tits don't cummute you tw4t.
    here is a list:

House Martins
    Swallows
    Geese
    Ducks
    Puffins
    Albatrosses
    Cummuters...*

*Cummuting is an action, Communting is a mentality, so don't get your handbag out Stevo :wink:
  • pinno
    Wait a minute, why are we confusing commuting and migrating !?!?

Bed time methinks, that trench job has obviously taken more out of me than I thought.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:

here is a list:

House Martins
    Swallows
    Geese
    Ducks
    Puffins
    Albatrosses
    Cummuters...*

*Cummuting is an action, Communting is a mentality, so don't get your handbag out Stevo :wink:
    I think my bit of humour went right over over your head :D

No offence you manky Scots git :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:

here is a list:

House Martins
    Swallows
    Geese
    Ducks
    Puffins
    Albatrosses
    Cummuters...*

I think my bit of humour went right over over your head :D

No offence you manky Scots git with trench foot :wink:

FTFY