• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    arran77 wrote:

80% for me, I can spot a chick with a dick :lol:
    70%. I went all men just to be on the safe side :lol:
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    If I could ask a semi serious question... How do you feel about these people? ( disgust, admiration, indifference etc)
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Mikey23 wrote:
    If I could ask a semi serious question... How do you feel about these people? ( disgust, admiration, indifference etc)

As long as they're happy in what they do, each to their own I guess, it doesn't bother me.

If you didn't know something was iffy in the plumbing department some of them do make passable 'ladies' :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • goonz
    goonz Posts: 3,106
    30% here, I am never going to a bar in Thailand and getting hammered...
    Scott Speedster S20 Roadie for Speed
    Specialized Hardrock MTB for Lumps
    Specialized Langster SS for Ease
    Cinelli Mash Bolt Fixed for Pain
    n+1 is well and truly on track
    Strava http://app.strava.com/athletes/1608875
  • arran77
    goonz wrote:

With a score of 30% you probably will end up getting 'hammered' :shock:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    arran77 wrote:
    goonz wrote:

In which case, it matters not what they look like, as you would not be able to see their face. :shock:
  • arran77
    Ballysmate wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    goonz wrote:

In which case, it matters not what they look like, as you would not be able to see their face. :shock:

Correct, you don't look at the mantelpiece when your stoking the fire :shock:

seanoconn
  • ballysmate
    Sad case where a transgender elected to end his life because his new c0ck rejected him, or he rejected his c0ck. :?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... nster.html
  • Ballysmate wrote:
    Sad case where a transgender elected to end his life because his new c0ck rejected him, or he rejected his c0ck. :?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... nster.html

Jesus, grim story, poor sod.
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...
  • Mikey23
    Good grief. Tough story but the Netherlands and Belgium seem like fun places to live ... Not. Mobile death squads administering euthanasia to people in their homes? Is that really how civilised societies conduct themselves?
  • arran77
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... MODEL.html

I think 'glamorous' is a little generous :shock:

ara9.jpg

seanoconn
  • Mikey23
    Getting there... That pic isn't too flattering though. Wouldn't ear surgery have sorted it?

Is that the same daily mail we've come to know and love? They ain't usually that positive towards transgender issues ...
  • arran77
    Mikey23 wrote:
    Getting there... That pic isn't too flattering though. Wouldn't ear surgery have sorted it?

Is that the same daily mail we've come to know and love? They ain't usually that positive towards transgender issues ...

Agreed, they could have chopped them off and sewn them back on 'down south', two for the price of one, job done. :lol:

seanoconn
  • smoggysteve
    smoggysteve Posts: 2,909
    arran77 wrote:

For a minute I thought it was Rocky Dennis in a dress. My mistake
  • arran77
    arran77 wrote:

For a minute I thought it was Rocky Dennis in a dress. My mistake

:lol:

seanoconn
  • ballysmate
    Sheffield, if you are interested.

article-0-19E2EEF000000578-83_634x349.jpg
  • arran77
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Sheffield, if you are interested.

article-0-19E2EEF000000578-83_634x349.jpg

I'll not be going any where near the 'ring' road with any ladyboys :shock:

seanoconn
  • Mikey23
    Will be one heck of a party though...
  • goonz
    goonz Posts: 3,106
    Dont think ladyboys need any help finding a 'ring' road...
    Scott Speedster S20 Roadie for Speed
    Specialized Hardrock MTB for Lumps
    Specialized Langster SS for Ease
    Cinelli Mash Bolt Fixed for Pain
    n+1 is well and truly on track
    Strava http://app.strava.com/athletes/1608875
  • arran77
    EDIT:

I will no longer post photos of naked women or I will get a ban!

seanoconn
  • This thread has the potential to get you into trouble... we got some stick from the publisher about threads in the BB...

SO... you can discuss transgender issues as you would on prime time TV and keep it clean or you will be booted out, your choice...
    left the forum March 2023
  • GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    The Bottom Bracket may include more adult material but may need to be logged in to view it (this is still under discussion). Do not enter such areas if you are liable to be offended
    and
    Members should note that if they use the Crud Catcher or Bottom Bracket, then they risk reading more adult themed chat, and should be aware of this if minors are using the forum. They also risk a level of flaming and posting designed to provoke a reaction. If you don't want this, then don't post.
    but
    SO... you can discuss transgender issues as you would on prime time TV and keep it clean or you will be booted out, your choice...
    There's a bit of a contradiction here. BB was set up so that posters could have a safe area without sharp objects or overly harsh moderation. The onus was put on readers to decide, as adults, whether they wanted to view such material or stay in the child-friendly areas of the forum. Have the BB rules changed?
  • Looks like the wind direction is changing... don't blame me, I'm just the angel with a sword... 8)
    left the forum March 2023
  • arran77
    arran77 wrote:
    EDIT:

I will no longer post photos of naked women or I will get a ban!

Whoever thinks that picture was naked needs their eye's testing :wink:

There are far more 'naked' pictures on the Big Girls thread :roll:

I think as GiantMike says there is some contradiction, you can't threaten a ban when the rules are not being broken, if the rules change you need to say so :)

seanoconn
  • arran77
    The rules say;

- Images of nipples, uncovered breasts (the majority of the chest should be covered), genitalia, or the anal region are strictly prohibited.

I know 'she' had big breasts but as 'she' is actually a he, 'her' hands were also quite large so I'd say the majority were covered :wink:

Sorry by the way to those of a sensitive nature for my flouting of the rules.

seanoconn
  • arran77
    This thread has the potential to get you into trouble... we got some stick from the publisher about threads in the BB...

The publisher, as in Future Publishing whose magazine portfolio includes Fast Car :wink:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,083
    arran77 wrote:
    This thread has the potential to get you into trouble... we got some stick from the publisher about threads in the BB...

The publisher, as in Future Publishing whose magazine portfolio includes Fast Car :wink:

is there ladyboys in there? :D
  • arran77
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

is there ladyboys in there? :D

They also publish Fast Bikes magazine.

Neither of these publications seem adverse to printing pictures of scantily clad women, Fast Bikes in particular :shock:

seanoconn
  • GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    arran77 wrote:

Indeed. NSFW

Also NSFW

Ironically you can get a ban for posting a pic on a Future PLC forum that's published on another Future PLC site. Go figure :?
  • arran77
    GiantMike wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

Indeed. NSFW

Also NSFW

Ironically you can get a ban for posting a pic on a Future PLC forum that's published on another Future PLC site. Go figure :?

My point exactly Michael :wink:

seanoconn