Ladyboys

Comments

• Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Your proposal has an inner beauty...
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Now do you think that Mr Con will be amenable to this idea?

Thinking about it who cares, I'm in, we just need to think up a series of devilish crimes to ensure a life time of incarceration for Mr C and a life time of easy money for us?

What can we get him fingered for :shock: :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,090
    I think Vtech should dress up in a little old ladies tranny kit exclusively from Wiggle - he's like a Magpie to little old dears. We then find out which bars in Croydon Mr C frequents. Vtech then chats up Mr C - he'll fall for him. Vtech then talks about his unsightly wrinkles and how he wishes that there was some magic cream that could cure them...
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Mikey23
    When I was growing up sexuality and gender were quite simple really. Boys had sticky out bits, girls had sticky in bits and it kind of worked out really nicely. The only trouble then was I wasn't getting any...

Then thatcher comes along and all of a sudden you have gays, lesbians, bisexuals, transsexuals and all flavours in between and it all got rather complicated...
  • pinno
    Mikey23 wrote:
    When I was growing up sexuality and gender were quite simple really. Boys had sticky out bits, girls had sticky in bits and it kind of worked out really nicely. The only trouble then was I wasn't getting any...

Then thatcher comes along and all of a sudden you have gays, lesbians, bisexuals, transsexuals and all flavours in between and it all got rather complicated...

So what you are saying is that Margaret Thatcher was responsible for the liberalistion of a whole sector of society hitherto locked in metaphorically by societal prejudices?
    I think that this was entirely accidental and probably the reason why she considered nuclear war.
  • Funny you should mention her, as unlike Thatcher these 'ladies' probably are for turning! :shock:
  • arran77
    I think Vtech should dress up in a little old ladies tranny kit exclusively from Wiggle - he's like a Magpie to little old dears. We then find out which bars in Croydon Mr C frequents. Vtech then chats up Mr C - he'll fall for him. Vtech then talks about his unsightly wrinkles and how he wishes that there was some magic cream that could cure them...

This could work, this could work!!

Then after that how about we let the powers that be know about how Mr C on one of his many jaunts to said bar met two lovely old dears who went by the names of 'Cleat-eta' and 'Daviesee-ela', the two 'old dears' told Mr C about their scapula minge-e-itus and so he offered to take a look back at his place because he was a part time fuff doctor (that's what the certificate he bought off some dodgy website said anyway :wink: ), back at Mr C's place he soon discovered that the pair were in fact two blokes hiding from some cycling forum, when he discovered this he minced them up and turned them into ration packs which he hoped to swap with some bloke on the Internet.

That should get him another few years :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Mikey23
    Yup I'm getting excited too .. The thought of several prominent BB members becoming granny trannies in a noble cause is rather appealing
  • Mikey23
    I knew all those years of leg shaving, wearing tights and cream covered nappies and mincing around on cleats wasn't going to be wasted...
  • markyone
    markyone Posts: 1,119
    Seems like its a growing trend :shock:
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... woman.html
    Colnago c60 Eps super record 11
    Pinarello F8 with sram etap
  • arran77
    markyone wrote:
    Seems like its a growing trend :shock:
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... woman.html

AN ex-Territorial Army private has gone from a gun-toting male soldier to Britain’s first burkha-wearing transgender Muslim woman.

If you looked like that you'd go for the full face burkha wouldn't you :shock:

seanoconn
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,159
    Surely changing sex isn't in keeping with the teachings of the Koran and he will now have to stone himself to death? Obviously he'll have to do this in a more moderate Muslim country where women are allowed to participate in throwing stones though.
  • Mikey23
    You couldn't make it up could you...
  • Mikey23
    Isn't it Iran where they don't acknowledge that they have any homosexuals and any that they come across are forced to have a full sex change? I think there was a prog about it a while back...
  • An ex gaffer of mine underwent a sex change and is now known as Susan rather than Stuart. Thing is he was a ugly bloke in the first place, he/she now looks even more hideous.
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • Mikey23
    I had an ex colleague who did similar.. Spent a stack of cash having the full treatment and still looks like an ugly bloke in a frock...
  • arran77
    There was a bloke at one of the big surveying firms in London that changed to a woman but when 'she' wanted to use the female toilets the others ladies complained so 'she' had to use the disabled toilets :lol:

seanoconn
  • Pituophis
    Pituophis Posts: 1,025
    When I was an apprentice many years ago at a large engineering firm, there was a bloke in the paint shop who had undergone a boob job.
    The thing is he was an old ex boxer, with a voice like gravel. He was a scarey looking bloke! :shock:
    This was back in the days of picking your wages up at work from the pay boothes in a huge crowd of blokes. Occasionally this guy would turn up in the full kit, as he was obviously out on the ale with the "girls" :roll:
    Jesus, he was a frightning looking prospect for anyone to take on, and out of all those hundreds of blokes I never heard anyone shout any abuse to his face. :(
  • pinno
    This?!
    arran77 wrote:
    I think Vtech ...

Then after that how about we let the powers that be know about how Mr C on one of his many jaunts to said bar met two lovely old dears who went by the names of 'Cleat-eta' and 'Daviesee-ela', the two 'old dears' told Mr C about their scapula minge-e-itus and so he offered to take a look back at his place because he was a part time fuff doctor (that's what the certificate he bought off some dodgy website said anyway :wink: ), back at Mr C's place he soon discovered that the pair were in fact two blokes hiding from some cycling forum, when he discovered this he minced them up and turned them into ration packs which he hoped to swap with some bloke on the Internet.

For mincing two blokes up and turning them into ration packs?

STC said he was going to China to sell them my balls. They have the internet in China, so I don't believe his story one bit.

This is an excerpt from the Croydon Guardian after the court case of Nigel Darren 'Dazza' Brown aka seanthecon, the judge in his summing up said:

Dazza in dazzling margarine con, thursday the 29/08/2013

" Mr Brown, you will be taken down and held at her majesties extreme pleasure for crimes against the most particularly vulnerable. Your strange penchant for covering elderly ladies in cheap hydrogenated vegetable oils sold at an extortionate price under the name of 'Lines Away' and then attemtping to seduce these pensioners has left a considerable mark on the community. The laundry bill will be paid by you in full.
    Your stupidity in trying to escape on a fixie from the clutches of a housebound female of distinctly full proportions whillst naked and dripping with grease, has lead you to this hour where you will feel the full weight of the law and your cell mate.

Take him away. "
  • Mikey23
    But they all seem to be happy in their choice having 'come out'. So the sense of being 'trapped in the wrong body' must be so overwhelming in their lives that they would rather face public ridicule than live the lie... I've just got to admire their balls....
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,608
    Why is it that Thai trannys can actually pass as burds (if you've had a few pints anyway) but English ones can never ever manage that?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgEP_omkjobeW18CexJZZpqBIzo6q-s9hnagoCortnbVv48MCd

blog%20pic.jpg
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Mikey23 wrote:
    But they all seem to be happy in their choice having 'come out'. So the sense of being 'trapped in the wrong body' must be so overwhelming in their lives that they would rather face public ridicule than live the lie... I've just got to admire their balls....

I'm not stopping you.
  • arran77
    Mikey23 wrote:

I'm not stopping you.

:shock:

Does Mrs Mikey23 know you do that sort of thing :P

seanoconn
  • Mikey23
    Nothing would surprise her...
  • Mikey23
    Given that the average IQ of your typical pub/ club goer is similar to that of a cockroach it's probably just as well that they look like that rather than that! Could be a disappointing end to an evening otherwise... Lola comes to mind
  • arran77
    This?!
    arran77 wrote:
    I think Vtech ...

For mincing two blokes up and turning them into ration packs?

STC said he was going to China to sell them my balls. They have the internet in China, so I don't believe his story one bit.

This is an excerpt from the Croydon Guardian after the court case of Nigel Darren 'Dazza' Brown aka seanthecon, the judge in his summing up said:

Dazza in dazzling margarine con, thursday the 29/08/2013

" Mr Brown, you will be taken down and held at her majesties extreme pleasure for crimes against the most particularly vulnerable. Your strange penchant for covering elderly ladies in cheap hydrogenated vegetable oils sold at an extortionate price under the name of 'Lines Away' and then attemtping to seduce these pensioners has left a considerable mark on the community. The laundry bill will be paid by you in full.
    Your stupidity in trying to escape on a fixie from the clutches of a housebound female of distinctly full proportions whillst naked and dripping with grease, has lead you to this hour where you will feel the full weight of the law and your cell mate.

Take him away. "

In a statement read out by his solicitor following sentencing, Mr Brown said "I deeply regret my actions which occurred following a period of intense stress brought on by spending too much time on a forum called 'BikeRadar' discussing utter bollox. The whole episode has shown me that I must now listen to my inner feelings and I will leave prison a changed man :shock: Furthermore I will now be known as seanoconn-ela and I shall be moving to Cornwall to live with my good friend Mikey23 and Mrs Mikey23 where they are more accepting of incestuous love triangles and my 'Lines Away' entrepreneurial ideas".

seanoconn
  • Ladyboys, not one thing or another. A bit like an Ipod touch.
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...
  • I agree from a distance some of them are good looking however the two protagonists from the Uk the Plumber with muscles and the fat ex teacher their ones look like blokes with tits to me, Not a very attractive look and dont get me started on their accents
    I loved the plumber saying he wasnt gay but talks of his partners willy being taped up, he alos bought a bar for her soon will be hey big boy bugger off I got what I wanted

Sorry but now must get a cold shower and get slapped with a wet fish and ride something without a penis oh yes my bike
  • Pross wrote:
    Surely changing sex isn't in keeping with the teachings of the Koran and he will now have to stone himself to death? Obviously he'll have to do this in a more moderate Muslim country where women are allowed to participate in throwing stones though.

My thoughts exactly when I read this ...LOL btw Life of Brian comes to mind
  • arran77
    Pross wrote:

My thoughts exactly when I read this ...LOL btw Life of Brian comes to mind

Brian: Excuse me. Are you the Judean People's Front?

Reg: F*ck off! 'Judean People's Front'. We're the People's Front of Judea! 'Judean People's Front'.

Francis: Wankers.

:lol:

seanoconn