Ladyboys

markyone
markyone Posts: 1,119
edited January 2014 in The bottom bracket
Saw a programme last night about western guys going out to Thailand and falling in love with these half men, half woman,WTF.
Has anyone been or is attracted to these ladyboys.I just don't get it.
Colnago c60 Eps super record 11
Pinarello F8 with sram etap

Comments

• Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    I have heard it said that the best looking women in Thailand probably aren't ...
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    markyone wrote:
    Saw a programme last night about western guys going out to Thailand and falling in love with these half men, half woman,WTF.
    Has anyone been or is attracted to these ladyboys.I just don't get it.

Whatever flicks your switch I suppose but that's seriously fecked up :shock:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Mikey23
    saw the ladyboys of Bangkok stage show a while ago and some of them are stunning. It seems to me that for many of them its an economic opportunity rather than being trapped in the wrong body, otherwise why go to all the trouble of cosmetic surgery, boob job and facial reconstruction etc but leave your boy bits intact?
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    Three of us were hanging around last week waiting to be sent off somewhere in free clothes and saw some human being. Burly, short hair, tattoos. No discernable boobs or sticking out Adam's apple to make the spot.

We were undecided as to whether it was a man or a woman and heated debate followed.

Eventually, "it" got up and lumbered towards the toilets. here we go I said, "it" will go into one or t'other and we'll see".

"It" went it the disabled.

Ladyboy? Boylady? We'll never know. But "it" wasn't a looker, I can tell you that much ................
  • arran77
    A disabled ladyboy, that is special interest :shock:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Mikey23
    Ugly woman or bloke in frock...
  • Mikey23
    Slightly OT but I'm amazed how many wealthy Cornish farming widowers now have cute little Thai brides ... Must be a mutually beneficial arrangement I spose
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,538
    Mikey23 wrote:
    Slightly OT but I'm amazed how many wealthy Cornish farming widowers now have cute little Thai brides ... Must be a mutually beneficial arrangement I spose
    I've see the Ladyboys of Bangkok show a few years back on a work trip. Everyone was trying not to get a hard on :lol: Mind you the ones that end up over here are not all that good looking:

600x600.jpg
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Mikey23
    Tee hee... My feelings are a little mixed when I see the occasional tranny on the street. Part of me thinks good on you mate for having the balls to express yourself and not give a stuff about what the world thinks. Part of me thinks why put yourself through the pain ridicule and embarrassment and you still look like a docker in a frock...
  • Yossie
    I used to work in a record shop and every Saturday this transvestite would come in - make up, heels, immaculate frock - really, really made the effort. Only problem was the guy was a builder/docker, built like a brick shyyt house and didn't shave, so it sort of let the game down.

Really nice bloke though, rubbish taste in music.
  • arran77
    Mikey23 wrote:
    Tee hee... My feelings are a little mixed when I see the occasional tranny on the street. Part of me thinks good on you mate for having the balls to express yourself and not give a stuff about what the world thinks. Part of me thinks why put yourself through the pain ridicule and embarrassment and you still look like a docker in a frock...

Those Cornish farmers are a funny breed :wink:

seanoconn
  • Mikey23
    Ooh yes, a funny breed indeed. The stuff that goes on round here would be rejected as a sitcom for being too outrageous...
  • Mikey23
    That's where the ladyboys have it because they generally have the right shape to start with unlike your typical uk resident... Lets face it most of the women are plug ugly, let alone Cornish farmers in frocks
  • Mikey23
    Except nina of course ...
  • Yossie
    Mikey23 wrote:

Mikey digs himself out of a kick ion the gooch at the right moment! :D

Nina is lush. I love Nina. She rocks.
  • Mikey23
    Spits coffee all over keyboard....
    And why is it at the tranny uniform is a bright blonde wig like you get from a joke shop, short skirt, fishnet stockings and high heels, bad make up over stubble, forearms like tree trunks and a beer belly...

Aah, nina again...
  • arran77
    Mikey23 wrote:

Nina's a ladyboy? :shock:

Now you mention it :lol:

seanoconn
  • Mikey23
    Not wishing to spread malicious and totally unfounded rumours but ...
  • Yossie
    Mikey23 wrote:

Previous gooch kicking retraction is now retracted.

Mikey - watch your back son.
  • arran77
    Yossie wrote:
    Mikey23 wrote:

Previous gooch kicking retraction is now retracted.

Mikey - watch your back son.

vyg5.gif

Yossie, when you're done kicking me, give this to Mikey :lol:

seanoconn
  • Mikey23
    Anyway, back to the plot...

I can sort of understand why the guy might fall for an attractive ladyboy who has had the full plumbing done. Not quite sure why he would deliberately go over to Thailand with no other intention than finding one who hasn't... Doesn't float my boat but hey ho
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,583
    I flew back into Gatwick airport a few years back after a long flight and thought I was hallucinating as some bloke came up the escalator into baggage reclaim with immaculate grey hair that made him look like a senior civil servant and then as the rest became visible he was wearing a red pvc boob tube, and skirt with stockings and high heels. I was beginning to question my sanity as I seemed to be the only person who noticed and the wife didn't see him. Fortunately he made the news a year or so later after being stopped from trying to board a flight wearing just women's underwear. I'm guessing when I saw him he had just been through passport control and had needed to remove his wig but it is still one of the most surreal things I've seen!
  • markyone
    markyone Posts: 1,119
    The guy involved on tv new his wife to be had a penis :shock:
    and he said he was not gay whatsoever :shock:
    Made me feel sick.
    Colnago c60 Eps super record 11
    Pinarello F8 with sram etap
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,360
    Does Wiggle do 'tranny kits for cyclists'?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • arran77
    Does Wiggle do 'tranny kits for cyclists'?

I just Googled that and got this

0c3x.jpg

Apparently only one of them is :shock:

seanoconn
  • Mikey23
    Question is which one...

@markyone... Not sick just puzzled here!
  • arran77
    Well the one with the brown hair looks like michael palin :lol:

seanoconn
  • Yossie wrote:
    Really nice bloke though, rubbish taste in music.

Arthur and the Vandellas? Arthur and the Muffins?
  • Mikey23
    Hair doesn't quite work and needs an underskirt... Otherwise quite a together couple
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,360
    If Wiggle supply tranny kits for cyclists, then why don't we chip in and buy the kit for Seanaidoconnor? Whilst he is inside, he could tout for a little 'business'. Then we could cream some profit off for his efforts. if successfull, when he is released, we frame him for some other con and send him back inside.
    This enterprise is I think, a beautifully eternal incidious financial feedback loop.
    Any takers? I'll hold a hat out for contributions.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!