I have had enough of London!

124»

Comments

• cooldad wrote:
    Giraffoto wrote:
    You seem a sensible sort of chap. I suggest you move out of there at the earliest opportunity and never look back. There are still plenty of nice places to live in this country.

Thanks, my intention is to move away once i go to uni, as in living on campus. Cant get much worse than North London. I havent set myself a target for a university yet but either way i would like to stay there. Saves me commuting (if its in London, if not then i dont have a choice but to move obviously) and i wont have to worry about muggers anymore.

Good luck to you. Sounds like a sad existence to be afraid of everyone.

I hope you find somewhere you can be at peace.
    Has anyone mentioned yet that you are a total bellend.
    You need to get out of mommy's basement and into the real world.

1+ this answer.

i argree with cool dad here
  • fredblob wrote:
    im gonna guess cool dad is mid 40's

He sounds more like mid sixties to me, lol...
  • fredblob wrote:

nah not that old i'd guess cool dad 45,47 range the old man of bike radar.

you would say mid 30's your a proper little troll online which makes me laugh i thought older people were ment to be more relaxed and calm about things.
  • fredblob wrote:
    fredblob wrote:

you would say mid 30's your a proper little troll online which makes me laugh i thought older people were ment to be more relaxed and calm about things.

I'm not a troll, I just tell it how it is, and don't mind pointing out that someone's a prick when they clearly are, lol...
  • fredblob wrote:
    fredblob wrote:

I'm not a troll, I just tell it how it is, and don't mind pointing out that someone's a prick when they clearly are, lol...

Who is the bigger fool? The fool who leads or the fool that follows?
  • mr_t_pity_the_fool.gif
  • mr_t_pity_the_fool.gif

:lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol:
  • Giraffoto
    Giraffoto Posts: 2,078
    fredblob wrote:
    Who is the bigger fool? The fool who leads or the fool that follows?

Definitely the fool who leads. The fool who follows is at least smart enough to realise he doesn't know the way. Both are rightly pitied by Mr T.
    Specialized Roubaix Elite 2015
    XM-057 rigid 29er
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    so cooldad is 14, GT is going to get tooled up and ride his bike south of the river and we pity fools.

does that about sum it up?
  • you forgot.

London blows goats?
  • Sounds about right! :D

Though i dont think cooldad would be a cool dad if he were to be a dad at 14...
  • I have been driving a van round London a lot recently - there are some right shit holes both north and south of the river. the odd thing about London is how quick a nice area becomes shit - a mate of mine worked inBoston for a while and he was telling me how his apartment was really nice, urban street, trees, cafes etc but you walked to the end of the road took two rights and literally crossed the train tracks and it was urban warfare with gun totting hoods and gang bangers. London is a bit that way - leafy georgian housing with crooked "under the arches" dodgy mot, drugs and a cheap, no questions asked sawn off shotgun just round the corner. Tough place to live without a streetwise guidebook to follow.
    Closet jockey wheel pimp whore.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Email came through at work last week that summed it up. I do IT support for a bank and we get notified if a branch shuts for say a flood or staff sickness, of in the case of Lambeth "customer defecated in banking hall". Sums it up really.

Hope you can get out of their soon mate!
  • Giraffoto
    Giraffoto Posts: 2,078
    Customer? Not some lunatic wandering in off the street, a customer?
    Specialized Roubaix Elite 2015
    XM-057 rigid 29er
  • stubs
    stubs Posts: 5,001
    Well the queues are really long at dinner time
    Fig rolls: proof that god loves cyclists and that she wants us to do another lap
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Giraffoto wrote:
    Customer? Not some lunatic wandering in off the street, a customer?

Im guessing they came to make a deposit