Suspension fork boots

13»

Comments

• Suspension boots look a bit 90's, besides if people used them the fork manufacturers wouldn't be able to keep charging for wipers!
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    cooldad wrote:
    Any the propellants etc in aerosols can cause issues with seals etc.

Cobblers. The propellants evaporate and don't get anywhere near the seals.

Some manufacturers specifically state not to use certain sprays as it causes the seals to swell. The best stuff to use ids the damping fluid in the fork.
  • Kowalski675
    Kowalski675 Posts: 4,412
    edited August 2013
    Your contribution, and I use the term loosely, was to derail yet another thread, because you have a difference of opinion. Are you aware that not all responses are directly to YOU?

You live on a different planet to the rest of us, don't you? :lol: The scale of your hypocrisy is comical :lol: You're funny. :lol: You derailed the thread with your usual trick of making a ridiculous sweeping statement of opinion passed off as fact, then beligerently arguing it, despite it being obviously total cobblers, lol. You make me laugh the way you constantly troll on here, always aggressive, confrontational and hugely arrogant, but then make out it's everyone else who has a problem when anyone disagrees with you, or dares to question your delusions of omniscience. You clearly have issues, or just lack anything better to do with your time than being an arrogant tit on the internet... :lol:
  • Kowalski675
    Kowalski675 Posts: 4,412
    Greer_ wrote:
    Sprays do get everywhere whether your careful or not,

They go just where you spray them - can't blame the product for user error. You'd have to be seriously incompetent to get it anywhere near your rotors.

Stick a bit of newspaper under your bike next time you spray your forks, you'll be surprised how far it can spatter regardless of how accurate you try to be.

Nope, it goes on the stanchions, nowhere else. Guess you must just be rather clumsy.
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Your contribution, and I use the term loosely, was to derail yet another thread, because you have a difference of opinion. Are you aware that not all responses are directly to YOU?

hypocrisy comical funny ridiculous sweeping statement beligerently arguing cobblers troll aggressive, confrontational hugely arrogant delusions of omniscience arrogant tit
    Longest list of insults I've seen in a long time. He's obviously got that little vein in your forhead pumping nicely.
    I suggest a strongly worded letter to the mail.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • mrlee
    mrlee Posts: 499
    Seriously. Why do people bother with this forum? I've lost count how many times this thread has gone off topic. It's turned into a big slagging match. Grow up
  • DanDax1990
    DanDax1990 Posts: 1,201
    Sound like a bunch of roadies. Bore off and go ride your bikes.
This discussion has been closed.