Hey mods......!

124»

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,090
    I went on a lear jet to Florida for lunch and then flew by helicopter to Georgia for a round of golf. Bloody Penguins don't half get in your way and nick your balls. It was such a bad round that the only two good balls I hit all day was when I stood on a rake. The bloody helichopter pilot had bad halitosis, so I have booked him in to Harvey Nicks. Tomorrow I'll be in Sochi for a bit of Oligarch/arms dealer fraud before flying to Belarus to drink Vodka.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    MattC59 wrote:
    VTech wrote:
    team47b wrote:
    A man felt he was wronged so sought to put this right by doing something he thought everyone else would agree was right, he was wrong, not wanting to be wrong he tried to put it right by claiming he was more right than others which only showed how wrong he was.

Do keep up :D

Your mistaken, I do things that I feel right, nothing to do with making or wanting others to agree.
    I am more than happy to go it my own rather than gimping in like so many others. I couldn't imagine loving my life following the pack, how boring would that be ?!?
    I get it wrong nearly as much as I get it right but it's far more rewarding being right them few times than having never tried.

Then why make stuff up, then repeatedly defend it when you're called out ?
    Just a question, not a dig.

That deserves an honest reply, I'm a sucker for people being earnest.

Never forget the importance of being Earnest
  • VTech
    VTech Posts: 4,736
    I went on a lear jet to Florida for lunch and then flew by helicopter to Georgia for a round of golf. Bloody Penguins don't half get in your way and nick your balls. It was such a bad round that the only two good balls I hit all day was when I stood on a rake. The bloody helichopter pilot had bad halitosis, so I have booked him in to Harvey Nicks. Tomorrow I'll be in Sochi for a bit of Oligarch/arms dealer fraud before flying to Belarus to drink Vodka.

Sounds not too dissimilar to me right now. I'm in business lounge with my feet up at Johannesburg International waiting for the riffraff to board before us. I flew down from the world championship cycling event in Pietermaritzburg this afternoon by helicopter with only a 2 minute walk to the main terminal. Easy !

It's shocking how similar our lives are ;)
    Living MY dream.
  • VTech wrote:

Sounds not too dissimilar to me right now. I'm in business lounge with my feet up at Johannesburg International waiting for the riffraff to board before us. I flew down from the world championship cycling event in Pietermaritzburg this afternoon by helicopter with only a 2 minute walk to the main terminal. Easy !

No wonder no fucka likes you on here, you just don't know do you ? You probably think we are all impressed, but after being gone a while from this forum I come back and you are still wancking on about your fab life to score points, all you do is make yourself a bigger target, a smaller man and we are all worse off for it. You are far too grabby and needy on here to ignore, you just rub us all up the wrong way, hope you choke on your complimentary drink, caviar blinis give you the shitz and your missus is shaggin the pool boy back home, whilst you are jetsetting all over the place leaving greasy stains.

Glad I got that off my chest, feel much better, respond away Vtech, nuff said I think.
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...
  • Yossie
    VTech wrote:

And? I'm off to Dartmoor in the rain for no sleep for days on end in free clothes today. Beat that one man who takes picture of girl at car show and makes out its his bird.

• No wonder no fucka likes you on here, you just don't know do you ? You probably think we are all impressed, but after being gone a while from this forum I come back and you are still wancking on about your fab life to score points, all you do is make yourself a bigger target, a smaller man and we are all worse off for it. You are far too grabby and needy on here to ignore, you just rub us all up the wrong way, hope you choke on your complimentary drink, caviar blinis give you the shitz and your missus is shaggin the pool boy back home, whilst you are jetsetting all over the place leaving greasy stains.

Glad I got that off my chest, feel much better, respond away Vtech, nuff said I think.

Come on Dmclite, tell us what you really think :wink:
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    ... And did you know I fell off my bike?
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Mikey23 wrote:
    ... And did you know I fell off my bike?

I've not been around for a while, tell me about it :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • VTech
    VTech Posts: 4,736
    VTech wrote:

No wonder no fucka likes you on here, you just don't know do you ? You probably think we are all impressed, but after being gone a while from this forum I come back and you are still wancking on about your fab life to score points, all you do is make yourself a bigger target, a smaller man and we are all worse off for it. You are far too grabby and needy on here to ignore, you just rub us all up the wrong way, hope you choke on your complimentary drink, caviar blinis give you the shitz and your missus is shaggin the pool boy back home, whilst you are jetsetting all over the place leaving greasy stains.

My post was sarcasm to someone who was simply looking for a response that was then given.
    I dont need to look good in front of anyone here, I dont want approval, there are a few people here whom I would never in normal life liaise with and having tried to ignore them and found it doesnt work I have two options, continue to ignore (but they do seem relentless) or play them at their own game having fun whilst I do.

Fact is, ive just got off a 12.5 hour flight and feel like sh[t, cant wait to get home and go to bed but thats not as dramatic as my earlier reply now is it ?

Having said that, the world bike championships was fantastic although I couldnt wait for the finals.
    Living MY dream.
  • Yossie
    But she's still not your bird though.
  • Yossie wrote:
    VTech wrote:

And? I'm off to Dartmoor in the rain for no sleep for days on end in free clothes today. Beat that one man who takes picture of girl at car show and makes out its his bird.

Was she ginger?
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles