Whats your business trade?

1235»

Comments

• andy9964
    andy9964 Posts: 930
    Cylinder head casting at the Nissan plant in sunderland. Oddly, all parts we make are shipped to Renault, Dacia and Mercedes. None are used on the cars assembled here, they come from Japan :?:
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    bg13 wrote:
    i look at dents and holes on aircraft and produce work packages to fix them! And her majesty pays me nicely to do it!

Retired from that and now run a small Gite business in rural South West France. Definitely loving the lifestyle.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Mechanical engineer working for the head of Engineering quality at a major (foreign) OEM.
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • CitizenLee
    CitizenLee Posts: 2,227
    Senior Document Controller for a major oil & gas service company. I've got zero love for my job or the industry, but it pays the bills.
    Current:
    NukeProof Mega FR 2012
    Cube NuRoad 2018
    Previous:
    2015 Genesis CdF 10, 2014 Cube Hyde Race, 2012 NS Traffic, 2007 Specialized SX Trail, 2005 Specialized Demo 8
  • steve_sordy
    steve_sordy Posts: 2,446
    Retired and free to ride wherever and whenever I like!

Except my Fu##!ng knee problems reduce the frequency and the steepness. Getting to the stage where I might actually buy an e-bike!