13»

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I thought you were having a bit of an easy ride lately :wink:

I guess I am in the absence of Piña Diva Metal Mickey Loon :lol:

Don't you mean '...in the absence of..."? 'cos I can't make head nor tail of that^.

Shooting fish in a barell again.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I thought you were having a bit of an easy ride lately :wink:

I guess I am in the absence of Piña Diva Metal Mickey Loon :lol:

Don't you mean '...in the absence of..."? 'cos I can't make head nor tail of that^.

Shooting fish in a barell again.

Good luck with that one, I'll stick to shooting fish in a barrel instead :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • pinno
    Seems that in my absence, Stevo turns his attention to you. Funny that. I guess you like his advances. :wink:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Well now you're back, PDDMM.... :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    Seems that in my absence, Stevo turns his attention to you. Funny that. I guess you like his advances. :wink:

'Advances' is plural :P

I believe you should have been referring in the singular unless you care to correct me :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • pinno
    No you can keep Arran. I hear the 'training' is going well.

I think he likes being your whipping boy. He would probably like some leather outfits too if the truth be known.
  • arran77
    You stick to shooting fish in a barell then Piña :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Less embarrassing for him than lycra I guess :)

While we're on here, I need a suitable subject for my 9,000th....maybe the Girls thread is a deserving case?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Less embarrassing for him than lycra I guess :)

While we're on here, I need a suitable subject for my 9,000th....maybe the Girls thread is a deserving case?

This had better be good :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Judging by the way you lot stopped posting when I did my last round of pics on the Girls thread last night, it can't have been too bad :wink:
  • arran77
    Meh

seanoconn
  • pinno
    arran77 wrote:
    Meh

Don't worry, I found some 70's chicks for you. Couldn't find one spread eagled in the back of a flowery painted Bay though, sorry.
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    Meh

Don't worry, I found some 70's chicks for you. Couldn't find one spread eagled in the back of a flowery painted Bay though, sorry.
    He's more of a 'Razzle' man, although those pics on the thread are a bit like a dog turd on a Van Gogh. Let me take it from here :wink:
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Meh

He's more of a 'Razzle' man, although those pics on the thread are a bit like a dog turd on a Van Gogh. Let me take it from here :wink:

I've already told him to sod off and stop ruining a perfectly good thread with his crappy pictures :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    I've done my best to repair the damage...
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Re-posting requested favourite posts/discussions for a limited time only.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • pinno
    Who tf flagged you Seano?

Big kisses from me for the 10,000th post.
  • Stevo_666
    It's taken you nearly 10 years to do 9,000 posts Seano. Bloody part timers...
  • pinno
    Reading through that made me all sentimental for the good 'ole days when there was the Gestapo and there woz bants innit.

@Cleat Eastwood : where tf are you?
  • Stevo_666
    pinno said:

Big hand for Seanoconn and congrats on your thousandth post

Don't boost his ego YP, he is a tw4t just like me.

My 1000th was uneventful. My 5000th will be uneventful. My 10,000th will be very spooky 'cos i'll probably be dead by then.

And here we are...
  • seanoconn
    pinno said:

Who tf flagged you Seano?

Big kisses from me for the 10,000th post.

Thank you 😃
  • seanoconn
    Stevo_666 said:

Seems this might have been the actual thread you were formally invited to BB. Momentous indeed.
  • pinno
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

Seems this might have been the actual thread you were formally invited to BB. Momentous indeed.
    Which silly b4stard went and did that?!
  • Stevo_666
    I think I invited myself :)