10,000 posts. A retrospective/tribute

Comments

• Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    And there was me thinking you are just another wonker...
  • Mikey23
    Oorerrmissus ... Me up to 1397... And half of them into the wind
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    I heard that Armageddon rode a Scott until he realised that the CEO was, in fact, allegedly, a hoarder of Parmesan cheese and that people refused to go into his office as it smelt.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,410
    supersonic wrote:
    Small fry.

Yep.
    I thought you'd be here to gloat eventually :lol:
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,347
    supersonic wrote:
    Small fry.

Yep.

A new era if inter mod war ?

MW3 ?

I'll get the popcorn...
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    Talking of Rumania, TDV has just got back through the front.

"What's it like" says I.
    TDV replies (and bear in mind that she's travelled pretty extensively throughout the world both backpacking on a very tight budget and for work business class all the way): "All a bit shyt really. And they're all robbing bastards".

Don't think I missed out much then .......
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Bit of a let down. Ballsymat has only a few to go to 1000, our hopes rest on him. :lol:

F*ck me! I feel like Bruce Willis in Armageddon

Armageddon what? Fatter? Balder? Slower?

We can rebuild him. Fatter, balder, slower. Wehave the technology.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woOLEEu8RLI

Not yet available on the NHS, even though the job would come in well below estimate. :lol:
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    So you do. :lol:
  • seanoconn
    It took 4 years for the first 1000 posts and 5 months for the next 1000 :shock:

I'm coming to get you Supersonic! :D
  • seanoconn
    Dream on big head :wink:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,509
    seanoconn wrote:

I'm waiting for Arran's response to this :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

I'm waiting for Arran's response to this :)

0lfjfr.jpg
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    If he doesn't, he hasn't got a chance :) . But then again he's not the BB'er in pole position to do that :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Mikey23
    Thinks whats mine now?
  • Mikey23
    Ooerr nearly up to 5k...
  • Mikey23
    No... Really?
  • Mikey23
    Thats another four then...
  • arran77
    Time for the big build up Mikey :lol:

Will your 5'000th post involve cider and dancing girls :D
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:

5'000th post
    Is that like a 5,000th post? :wink:
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

5'000th post
    Is that like a 5,000th post? :wink:

:P

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    I've decided to join the pedants club. By special invitation only from the Womble.
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I've decided to join the pedants club. By special invitation only from the Womble.

That means you have to flounce off and just loiter every now and again :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

I guess you're not a member then :wink:
  • seanoconn
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

I guess you're not a member then :wink:
    It's a very exclusive club, welcome Stevo :D
  • Stevo_666
    Thanks Seano. Time to pick holes in Arran's posts again - bit like shooting fish in a barrel :)
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Thanks Seano. Time to pick holes in Arran's posts again - bit like shooting fish in a barrel :)

Oh I see, the worm has turned :roll:

:P

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    I thought you were having a bit of an easy ride lately :wink:
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I thought you were having a bit of an easy ride lately :wink:

I guess I am in the absence of Piña Diva Metal Mickey Loon :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Maybe that's why he's not here :)