Sunny Thursday...

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    rhyl_zps6fc18081.jpg
    not enough ditches.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • ol\'gregg
    ol\'gregg Posts: 612
    If MissCMC goes down to the woods today there's Waylander in disguise.............
    gochel chan ddynion i mewn blew beisiau achos hwy cadernid bod eirth
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    what in my big bear costume.... :p
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    I fall off my bike all the time and everyone always laughs at me...well, they laugh after they point and take pictures lol
  • ol\'gregg
    what in my big bear costume.... :p

You have a big bear costume?? or are you just particularly hairy??
  • Thewaylander
    welshkev wrote:
    I fall off my bike all the time and everyone always laughs at me...well, they laugh after they point and take pictures lol

There laughing with you Kev honest....
  • ol\'gregg
    welshkev wrote:

First thing i did when you fell off your bike and got knocked out (apart from kneel on your ribs) was check if your camera was still recording.
    But then hey what are brothers for :)
  • welshkev
    ol\'gregg wrote:
    welshkev wrote:

First thing i did when you fell off your bike and got knocked out (apart from kneel on your ribs) was check if your camera was still recording.
    But then hey what are brothers for :)

you did indeed. my ribs fecking killed the following day, but not as much as my head :lol:
  • welshkev
    welshkev wrote:

There laughing with you Kev honest....

*they're :wink:
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Don't call me lass.

I didn't say I fall off my bike lots - I just said I fall over lots.

I don't want people pointing and laughing at me. Hence this weekend I will be riding super early in the morning to avoid the public and on Tuesday when all the bank holiday people have gone home.
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • welshkev
    MissCMC wrote:
    Don't call me lass.

I didn't say I fall off my bike lots - I just said I fall over lots.

I don't want people pointing and laughing at me. Hence this weekend I will be riding super early in the morning to avoid the public and on Tuesday when all the bank holiday people have gone home.

do you know how to get to the quarry trails in FoD? could you pm me some directions if you do please? thank you :D
  • Thewaylander
    Even if we offer you sweeties :D
  • MissCMC
    Which quarry trails? Whereabouts are you looking? Lots of quarrys...

If I don't know I might be able to find out.

Why are you offering me sweeties?
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    MissCMC wrote:

Famous last words
  • Thewaylander
    you keep asking for them?
  • MissCMC
    I run on sugar. I'm surprised I'm not a two ton Tess. I like sweets as opposed to chocolate.

Anyway you offered to bring me sweets yesterday?!
  • Thewaylander
    Mmmmm fizzy pop and sour sweets... sorry..

and i said i would get them not deliver to swansea. Go for a ride sometime and i will bring them lol
  • tudj
    tudj Posts: 254
    I'm so gutted I can't ride at the moment :( the weather is amazing! I crippled myself crashing on saturday, those of you who can, get out and make the most of the sun :D I'm hoping it's like this next weekend for our jolly over to Stiniog.
  • MissCMC
    You don't have anything else to do with your afternoons you said!? Swansea isn't that far away and aren't there places to ride down here? You could deliver them and ride somewhere different on the way back. :)
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Woodmonkey wrote:
    I just looked up the release date because it was bugging me, wish I hadn't 1989

:shock:
    Dang. Imma feeling old now!
    :lol:
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mmmmm fizzy pop and sour sweets... sorry.

Dammit! I'm now going to have to raid the vending machine for Haribo.

Son of a........
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Having a crafty beer whilst washing/polishing the girlfriends car/shed.

'He's gone mad!' you may cry. 'What a sorry excuse for a man!' you may exclaim.

It's my 30th next week, so want to ensure as many shiny treats as possible!
  • gazeddy
    gazeddy Posts: 305
    ive just saddled myself for the next 4 yrs so my recent splurge on the bike goes unnoticed
    I rode what you dug last summer
  • EH_Rob
    EH_Rob Posts: 1,134
    gazeddy wrote:
    ive just saddled myself for the next 4 yrs

considering what you did to that kid 4 years isn't bad.
  • welshkev
    Gf picked the boy up from school as she finished work early. I'm now waiting for my mate to turn up so we can go and ride some awesome local dh trails :)

Laters
  • gt-arrowhead
    gt-arrowhead Posts: 2,507
    Afternoon everyone.

Managed to leave school after being "ill" :wink:

Spent my time at home well, watched Ronnie O`Sullivan VS Judd Trump. Was a really good first session. Stripped and rebuilt my GT while watching that. Not too bad!

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their afternoon :)
  • Oh Marone
    Oh Marone Posts: 261
    Woke up at stupid a clock with back ache again and no matter how much I fidget in bed I can't get comfy. To make things worse it seems to be in a spot that I can't seem to stretch between my shoulders. I know a few exercises to try and stretch it out from an old motorbike injury when I hit a wood pigeon at about 80mph, but even they don't help. Have a long weekend off work and the sun is out but I can't play bikes when my back is this stiff.

I don't think going to see Iron Man 3 last night helped either as the seats are bloody uncomfortable, like sitting in a worn out hammock as the padding was worn out and you could feel the frame of the seat. First time I have been to the cinema in ages and nearly had a heart attack when the robbing barstewards wanted £9 for popcorn and a drink. Good film though, Ben Kingsley's character is funny as well.

Went food shopping earlier on for more bacons and some industrial strength weed killer to try and kill off the weeds on the gravel drive. Have tried using Roundup which has killed off a few of the weeds but the drive is still caked in dandelions.
  • Thewaylander
    Well a good ride tonight,First back to back ride of the year which is a little late for me,

but was good fun and not too tiring which was nice.
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Evening Scutts

Sorry I couldnt make it tonight waylander, perfect riding weather and all. Well it looks like I'm in Wolvo until Sunday now at the earliest, my nans in a bit of a state and has pneumonia and my mum is stuck in france until Sunday as she has not long had a knee op so can't fly and has the dog with her which needs innoculating to come back, so i'm holding the fort. Add to this my car has started leaking oil, but I'll tak it to my old mukka tommorrow for a check.

Been a slightly cacky week so far tbh, but hey, as the great Kanye West says, wha hwa whahwawhawha don kill ya, can only make me stronger.
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    MissCMC wrote:

Famous last words

One of the funniest posts I've read in a long time. A genuine laugh out loud line.