There is a god, Clifford charged with sex offences

Comments

• Frank the tank
    Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
    Who's gonna be next?

Des O'Connor?
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    I'm starting to think that the only safe person on TV in the 70s and 80s was Dusty Bin !
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,090
    MattC59 wrote:
    I'm starting to think that the only safe person on TV in the 70s and 80s was Dusty Bin !

I bet you he was a filthy b*stard.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Muffin the mule I reckon...
  • Frank the tank
    MattC59 wrote:

I bet you he was a filthy b*stard.
    I here he was charged with having sex with a Dalek.
    Tail end Charlie

• pinno
    I think Dougal from the magic roundabout is next. Always sniffing around, that one. I bet Florence has had years of counselling to get over Douglals dodgy approaches.
  • Frank the tank
    I think Dougal from the magic roundabout is next. Always sniffing around, that one. I bet Florence has had years of counselling to get over Douglals dodgy approaches.
    Zebedee, weren't he the one who was always saying "It's time for bed".

Hmmmm! Very dodgy if you ask me. :wink:
    Tail end Charlie

• pinno
    Zebedee, weren't he the one who was always saying "It's time for bed".

Hmmmm! Very dodgy if you ask me. :wink:

Yes, I always remember the poster in the dentists as a child:

"Time for bed" said Zebedee
    "Brush your teeth" said Florence.

I guess that was all metaphorical :shock:
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    Well since Rideontimes thread (its tilte was the names of 'celebrities' and a main post of "who's next")has been deleted I'll post this interesting article in here.

The lengths your elders and betters go to to protect a morally corrupt elite

see
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • ooermissus
    ooermissus Posts: 811
    Just when you thought this story couldn't get more bizarre:
    Falkland Islands police have asked the Met Police to investigate an allegation of sexual abuse by comedian Jim Davidson dating back about 30 years.
  • VTech
    VTech Posts: 4,736
    ooermissus wrote:
    Just when you thought this story couldn't get more bizarre:
    Falkland Islands police have asked the Met Police to investigate an allegation of sexual abuse by comedian Jim Davidson dating back about 30 years.

Ive just read this on the BBC website, its odd how they inform the London MET and the press yet have not contacted nor interviewed Jim Davidson about the allegations ?
    Of course he may well be guilty, as all may well be but I just cant get my head round the press being informed so early on in a case.
    Living MY dream.
  • ooermissus
    "Jim also brought along his backing dancers who - surprise, surprise - went down rather well."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE225QkaclA
  • pinno
    Does that mean that Jim Davidson will be extradited to the Falkland Islands for the trial ?
    Maybe we could save some money and send Abu Hamsa with him. Fate worse than death if you ask me.
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    Does that mean that Jim Davidson will be extradited to the Falkland Islands for the trial ?
    Maybe we could save some money and send Abu Hamsa with him. Fate worse than death if you ask me.

Lumping Jim Davidson the comedian together with Abu Hamsa is a bit off really and in very bad taste. That man has preached nothing but bile and evil, his comments have been an affront to all decent people in this country. Who knows what misery and suffering he has caused to others? And as for Abu Hamsa, what a sponging hypocritical fecker he is. Get rid!
  • pinno

Lumping Jim Davidson the comedian together with Abu Hamsa is a bit off really and in very bad taste. That man has preached nothing but bile and evil, his comments have been an affront to all decent people in this country. Who knows what misery and suffering he has caused to others? And as for Abu Hamsa, what a sponging hypocritical fecker he is. Get rid!

Don't get all holier than thou you plonker - wasn't mean to be serious.
    However, you stumbled on a similarity:

"...his comments have been an affront to all decent people in this country..." You could have said that about Jim Davidson, he is a racist tw4t.
  • ooermissus

"...his comments have been an affront to all decent people in this country..." You could have said that about Jim Davidson, he is a racist tw4t.

Whoosh.
  • VTech
    edited May 2013
    It's harsh when someone is stated as being racist because of the "jokes" told, the same era where Alf Garnet was best on TV !
    Similarly nowadays with Omid Dijalili. I'm not sure everyone will find them funny, Omid has received death threats but in the 70's it WAS what was on TV, it was what people accepted so to criticise is a double whammy really, even a touch of double standards (we will never always agree with history, change is the reason history exists)

Life would be a whole heap easier if everyone got on but I'm not sure it's meant to be that way.
    Living MY dream.
  • graham.
    graham. Posts: 862
    :lol:
    ooermissus wrote:

Whoosh.
  • pinno
    VTech wrote:
    It's harsh when someone is stated as being racist because of the "jokes" told, the same era where Alf Garnet was best on TV !

Another plonker (who took In sickness and in health seriously) !! Alf Garnet showed up the racism inherent in the UK - it was all tongue in cheek.
  • VTech
    Even "Del Boy" used the 'N' word on one of the episodes, I think its just the way it was back then.
    Living MY dream.
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228

Oh dear! Who's the plonker? :roll:
  • ooermissus
    Odd news from court today:
    Woman who accuses Eddy Shah of rape denies believing she is Anne Boleyn
  • ooermissus
    VTech wrote:
    ooermissus wrote:
    I'd be astounded if you can find a single quote where a newspaper acts as 'judge and jury' due to our strict libel laws. The only person who does that is you - without any detailed idea of what they are accused of.
    Vtech wrote:
    I'm personally shocked that Mr Roache has been charged. I can't see the case being proven and I'd bet a few quid that he will be aquitted. All this stuff does is make more people's lives a misery, it's all so wrong.

It astounds me you can make remarks like this.

Your quite a clever fellow (in the argumentative state) so you know how to argue, even if that means arguing without arguing against what your arguing with.

I am shocked he was charged, the case itself having been confirmed by the met who made a statement saying he had a single claim against him, this is why I said what I said so how does this astound you ?.

So that's five charges of indecent assault against four young girls to add to the two charges of rape against another girl.
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    Roaches best bet is to to be tried infront of paedophile apologist Judge Cottle

"In 2003 Judge Cottle refused to send Paul Bartlett to prison despite having been found guilty of having underage sex with a 14 year old girl and targeting 11 and 12 year olds.

In 2008 he gave Wiiliam Hart a suspended sentence after he had had sex with a 14 year old girl.

In 2009 Brian Hudson got the soft treament from the lenient judge after he was found guilty of abusing girls as young as 5 years old.

Around the same time Howard Baker, who had been indecently exposing himself to school girls across a school fence walked free.

In 2011 Judge Cottle allowed Robert Powell receive ‘treatment’ rather than face prison, despite admitting 5 sexual offences, including grooming."

The celebs are small fry as the establishment abusers are getting off scot free - Ben Fellows alleges abuse by Ken Clarke (he who granted permission for Jimmy Saville to have access to hospitals and mental institutions) - This week Ben Fellows went missing, he has since made contact with his friends, but the events surrounding his disappearance suggest the powers that be are worried.

"At the recent UK Column conference, Ben was informed by Dave Eden, a former CID detective, that his wife was in immediate danger as a result of Ben’s work. It was made clear that Ben should have an “exit strategy”.

On Thursday 23rd of May, after the attacks in Woolwich (approximately half a mile from the Fellows residence), Ben and his wife returned home from visiting friends to find that their flat had been broken in to. Nothing appeared to be stolen.

At 11:30pm that evening, the phone rang and an anonymous man told Ben to look outside his window to the other side of the street. A man in a black ski mask stood there on a mobile phone, the caller said “What happened to that soldier today is what is going to happen to you”

By the 28th of May, Ben and his wife decided to leave London and to drive to a safe house. On arrival to the safe house, the couple were told that the safe house had been compromised, so Ben decided to leave on his own for fear of harm coming to his wife. He arranged to stay with a friend at a location known to Ben and his Wife.
    However, nothing has been heard from Ben since he left on the 28th of May.

This morning (3rd of June), Ben Fellows’ wife received word from the friend whom Ben was to stay with, who alerted her that Ben never arrived."

It's all falling apart :lol::lol:
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • VTech
    I guess that makes him guilty then ?
    ooermissus, im not sure your taking in what I have written, you will never find a statement from me condoning child rape.
    Living MY dream.
  • ooermissus
    How China deals with this sort of thing:
    An official in central China's Henan Province was executed on Tuesday for raping 11 underage girls, sources with the Henan Provincial Higher People's Court confirmed Wednesday.

Li Xingong, former deputy secretary general of the Yongcheng city committee of the Communist Party of China (CPC) , was arrested in May 2012 on charges of raping several adolescent girls starting from the second half of 2011.

Cf Stuart Hall - 15 months for digitally penetrating girls as young as nine.
  • VTech
    What do you mean by digitally raping ?
    Living MY dream.
  • ooermissus
    VTech wrote:
    What do you mean by digitally raping ?

That he stuffed his finger or fingers up a young girl's vagina - she was 13. Other offenses were feeling up a 10 year old while she lay in bed, kissing kids, feeling them up through their clothing etc. Thirteen victims in all.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,161
    Come on Vtech, he can't be much more explicit without getting banned. What part of the body does digit often refer to? He's not talking about digital in the electronic or numerical sense.
  • ooermissus
    Am I going to get banned? I hope not.