Qatar

124»

Comments

• dabber
    dabber Posts: 1,929
    deleted
    “You may think that; I couldn’t possibly comment!”

Wilier Cento Uno SR/Wilier Mortirolo/Specialized Roubaix Comp/Kona Hei Hei/Calibre Bossnut
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,450
    vanleapo wrote:
    Anyone know if Oman is going to be on Eurosport, or do I need to buy an Arabic phrase book?

Cycling Weekly confirmed this morning that Oman will be covered by ES

Sorry, mixing up Qatar and Oman...both deserty meh. Even the geological differences don't interest me.....
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • Kevo27
    Kevo27 Posts: 95
    Where can I watch this?
    Anyone help?
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    Today's stage is finished but you can watch it the race here in general:
    http://www.en.aljazeerasport.tv/Live/channel/global

Big legs takes the win again today and the GC. Lots of crosswinds.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • corona
    corona Posts: 116
    ArdyOCD wrote:
    I hope they have it on a well know cycling torrent website - they seem very good at getting it all on there to watch. What time live would days start and finish in GMT time?

Would be quite nice to go out there and try a few of the days - the only thing I'd be worried about is stray camels and being shot/tortured etc

Stray camels not much of a problem especially now most main roads have camel fences, and there is a new law which requires camels to be fenced in. Shame, I used to enjoy spotting them when out for a ride. As for being shot/tortured, I'll personally guarantee your safety. Expensive to fly to the Middle East from UK for just a few days. Qatar is GMT +3hrs, I think Oman is +4. The Qatar stages start 12.30 local so 15.30 UK.